+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I did not find the party to be over the top. Taylor's party for her daughter now that was over the top. Kennedy did not appear to even like her party.
    I still think Kennedy was reacting to the ugly atmosphere in her home, between her parents. In kids, it sure can show itself in different ways.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hating Brandy more every show. You have anxiety because you don't fit in, Brandy. Go on home.

I found myself surprisingly disliking Lisa a little bit this time, and siding a little bit with Adrienne. Don't know why, but Adrienne always seemed to be the levelheaded, sane one during the fighting, and the one least likely to say snarky things about others. It seemed out of character to me when she insulted Lisa on the reunion show. I do think she owes Lisa an apology and Lisa does not owe her one, but it seems a shame how reluctant Lisa seems to let things go. Maybe she just figures she will replace Adrienne with the trashy Brandy but I really don't see that working for her long term.

Personally, I wish Lisa and Adrienne would make up. I used to like them both and they always seemed the classiest. Not so much now. Hanging out with Brandy is not making Lisa very likable.

FORT Fogey

The silly thing with Brandy is that she brings the not fitting in on herself. She tries to stand out by revealing entirely too much about her sex life to relative stranger, giving sex toys for housewarming gifts, etc. She does those things to shock people. Then when they are shocked and don't feel comfortable around her, she gets upset that she's rejected, and blames the other people. She has no clue that it's the way she puts people in such an akward place that leaves her an outsider. Here's my take with Lisa and Adrienne. Lisa was the one in this cast (along with TAylor) who had no real taste of fame prior to the show. Adrienne through the Kings was used to having attention from the press. Kim and Kyle had it as actresses and with their association with Paris. And Camille had it with her marriage to Kelsey. It was a brand new adventure for Lisa. I think that it went to Lisa's head a bit, and she started doing a lot of interviews because it was fun and new. Adrienne was in a position that she could see the fame change Lisa, and she's the kind of personality who would call a person out on it. It can be harsh, but really a true friend will call a person out and let them know their head is getting too big from the new found fame. So Adrienne probably let LIsa know that she'd seen how she changed, and Lisa didn't like it. Neither one had a bad intention in what they did, but Lisa found it is not fun to have the mirror held up so clearly for a person.
    candor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The silly thing with Brandy is that she brings the not fitting in on herself. She tries to stand out by revealing entirely too much about her sex life to relative stranger, giving sex toys for housewarming gifts, etc. She does those things to shock people. Then when they are shocked and don't feel comfortable around her, she gets upset that she's rejected, and blames the other people. She has no clue that it's the way she puts people in such an akward place that leaves her an outsider. Here's my take with Lisa and Adrienne. Lisa was the one in this cast (along with TAylor) who had no real taste of fame prior to the show. Adrienne through the Kings was used to having attention from the press. Kim and Kyle had it as actresses and with their association with Paris. And Camille had it with her marriage to Kelsey. It was a brand new adventure for Lisa. I think that it went to Lisa's head a bit, and she started doing a lot of interviews because it was fun and new. Adrienne was in a position that she could see the fame change Lisa, and she's the kind of personality who would call a person out on it. It can be harsh, but really a true friend will call a person out and let them know their head is getting too big from the new found fame. So Adrienne probably let LIsa know that she'd seen how she changed, and Lisa didn't like it. Neither one had a bad intention in what they did, but Lisa found it is not fun to have the mirror held up so clearly for a person.
    Interesting theory! You could be right about this, I had not thought of it this way before.

Brandy comes across as desperate. I don't think she has many friends her behavior is quite off putting. I don't believe she has slept with every many in BH. Brandy is way to desperate for anyone of substance to risk the media getting wind of their escapades together.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Has anyone else noticed how much Taylor's poor little girl looks just like Emily Maynard's poor little girl?

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Actually, Lisa has been in front of the cameras very often in the past.
    She was in music videos in the 80's and Silk Stalkings, etc. on TV. She's definitely not a stranger to fame or the camera.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

When I watched these first couple episodes, I was surprised to see more loving things between Paul and Adrienne than we've ever seen.....and knowing the future holds.
    What really struck me was that Adrienne didn't seem to be faking it...at all. It seemed genuine.
    And then they have this public break up and then the accusations of abuse....
    my theory is they were doing ok.....and Paul had an affair and Adrienne caught him.
    These two are not that great of actors to go from portraying normal long-married couple to all of a sudden, separation, divorce and abuse accusations.
    I'll never know the truth but that's just my gut feeling.
    Shoepie and norealityhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    When I watched these first couple episodes, I was surprised to see more loving things between Paul and Adrienne than we've ever seen.....and knowing the future holds.
    What really struck me was that Adrienne didn't seem to be faking it...at all. It seemed genuine.
    And then they have this public break up and then the accusations of abuse....
    my theory is they were doing ok.....and Paul had an affair and Adrienne caught him.
    These two are not that great of actors to go from portraying normal long-married couple to all of a sudden, separation, divorce and abuse accusations.
    I'll never know the truth but that's just my gut feeling.
    That would explain a quick turn of events.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't know how that happen but somehow I messed up the "reply w/Quote" thingy.

When I watched the Lisa Rhenna/Harry Hamlin show....yes, I am ashamed to admit but I watched it........anyway, she did have surgery to remove the implants but the doctor said that her own tissue sorta wrapped itself around the implants so all the "puffyness' couldn't be removed.
    She's back on Days of Our Lives now and although her lips are smaller now, they're still huge and strange looking.
    I watched that too. She did not have implants. Collegen injections made her lips big. The first time they looked good but she kept on going until her lips made headlines. Her husband didn't even think they were odd because he lived with her and watched as they became bigger and bigger!

+ Reply to Thread