+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Taylor has been very off since the very beginning with the cotton candy.

Maybe Adrienne has gone to tweehab. She could not stand Lisa before. Now that everyone has seen glimses of the real Adrienne, she is having a meltdown.
    You can do it!

I have to say that I am really not liking Yolanda after this evening's episode. THe scene with her daughter was like something out of Toddlers and Tiaras but with wealthier and more demanding mothers.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

AcookerTV, I completely understand what you're saying but I think it's their "role" that they've chosen to repeat over and over. I don't think either can/wants to change.
    I know a wife, who acts just like Kyle does to Kim about her reformed alcoholic husband...even though he's been sober for longer than he's even known her.
    For the life of me, I can't understand why she'd be giving him jabs about being a drunk, when she never even saw him like that.
    I did know him then but he was never the so-called "sloppy drunk"...just liked it too much and it started to interfere with his life so he quit.
    Personally, I'd think that deserves more admiration than pokes at his problem....which has been rectified.
    I'll never understand people.

Kim, though doesn't appear to be sober. There is something off about her. I mean she IMO looks kind of rode hard and put away wet.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and gadmus126 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kim, though doesn't appear to be sober. There is something off about her. I mean she IMO looks kind of rode hard and put away wet.
    I think its all the drugs and all the alcohol that has affected her looks.

I watch allot of INTERVENTION and wow, what addicts look like from years of abusing themselves. Very sad.

Kim did this all to herself.
    prhoshay and MsDiva2007 like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

With Kim, I don't think it can be forgotten that in addition to the drug and alcohol problems she's had, she has also had problems with anxeity and other things. Socially, she shows a lot of the akwardness that comes from giving up a normal adolescence to being an actress making money to support your family. So even completely sober, she's not going to conduct herself like most women her age would. Two things really struck me watching last nights show. The first was how sad it makes me to see Paul and Adrienne in these past couple of episodes functioning as a normal happy couple, knowing what is coming down the road for them. They have certainly had their bickering issues in the past, but in these episodes, they've come across as a supportive team. So it's kind of sad to watch knowing it all falls apart shortly. Also, I really had to laugh when Kyle got annoyed at Taylor for gossiping about Brandi at her daughter's over the top birthday party. Normally she's the one right in the middle of all the gossip and creating division among all the women. This time, because she's not in the middle conducting everything herself, suddenly she's above gossip and wants everyone to just get along. Whatever Kyle!
    norealityhere likes this.

KIM RICHARD's Personal life (from WIKI)

In July of 1985, Kim married the heir to a supermarket franchise, G. Monty Brinson, who is now a professional poker player. Seven months later, in February 1986, Kim gave birth to daughter Brooke. Richard and Brinson divorced although they share custody of Brooke and remain friends. Richards second and most recent husband was oil heir Gregg Davis, son of oil tycoon and Dynasty inspiration Marvin Davis. Davis and Richards had two children together daughter Whitney and son Chad. The two were married for only a few years.

In 1991, Immediately after Kimís separation from Davis, Richards began dating commodities salesman John J. Collett. Collett was a central figure in a large scam, involving eight thousand elderly investors and nearly $150 million in losses. On October 28, 1991 Collett was murdered by a hit man outside of Brentís Deli, located in the San Fernando Valley community of Northridge. Collett and Richards were speaking on the phone whilst the shooting occurred. The ordeal had a deep impact on Richards, who has opened up and spoken about Collett's murder on an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

"Johnís murder was a devastating tragedy, and Kim was just torn apart. Poor Kim had to identify his body. It was a horrible nightmare for her. Iíve never recovered from the loss, and I donít think Kim has either."
    Johnís mother, Janis Collett, speaks about Kim's reaction.

Richards was later in a long term relationship with aircraft parts supplier John Jackson. In 1995, Richards, with John, gave birth to her fourth child Kimberly Jackson.

In December 2011, she entered rehab, and left in early January 2012. Shortly after, she admitted to being an alcoholic. She admitted she had been to rehab twice before.

Ugh, I thought I had seen every episode of BH because I never remember Kim talking about what I have BOLDED. Lord have mercy what a tragedy for Kim. On the phone with him.
    KAREN

I did not find the party to be over the top. Taylor's party for her daughter now that was over the top. Kennedy did not appear to even like her party.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I watched in amusement as Paul marched in the Violence Against Women fundraiser. Knowing the abuse allegations that Adrienne had in store really made me think. Was he really abusing Adrienne the whole time? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

Am I the only one who thinks it strange now knowing Paul & Adrienne are going through a nasty divorce being portrayed as a "happy" couple? I don't think anyone would abuse Adrienne Maloof & live another day.

Why is Taylor still on this show. Can someone please explain to me just how this supposedly broke woman who is being sued by multiple people afford a housekeeper? It is just her & her daughter so why the added expense she can't afford? She can't pull out a Swiffer & Lysol wipes??? "Look Adrienne I am gaining weight"..to a woman who had 1 piece of shrimp and a spoonful of beans & rice on her plate. Sigh....

Love Ken & Lisa...smart girl to get away from the drama before Adrienne showed up. A child's party is not the place to talk. Adrienne had how long to have a chat with Lisa???? It doesn't seem like it was a big concern to her until this season started filming. They outgrew each other...so what!
    Kyle...love her family so I like her...I get the struggles of dealing with having to live with a family member with abuse issues. You come out sounding like a witch. It is what people don't see behind the scene that got you to that point so I can still give her a pass this season.
    Brandi...Brandi...Brandi....do n't care who/what/where she slept with. she is a grown woman.
    Kim....still have concerns for her. perhaps going back on this show wasn't a smart idea. Her interviews she seems a bit space cadety.
    Yolanda...don't know her well enough but didn't like how she swooped in all momanager on her daughter's photo shot. Time will only tell with her.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread