+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

THe lips keep people talking about her. At this point, they are probably more of an asset for her.

What's the expression....negative press is better than no press.

FORT Fogey

I think Taylor's lips are a tradgedy.

I was hoping Brandy would redeem herself. That is not going to happen and it dissapoints me. I really, really wanted her to ocme through. Damn. Just damn. I was rooting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey DL and NRH hahaha, how did my name get in the 'quote' in DL's post?

I am reading that thinking 'wow, that does sound great but I don't ever remembering saying that at all'???

It was the way DL quoted NRH.

NRH, that was YOUR great quote and ITA!!!
    I don't know how that happen but somehow I messed up the "reply w/Quote" thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Lisa did not have implants. They were able to do surgery by actually removing part of her upper lip. Implants become incorporated into the tissue and cannot be removed. That is what Taylor said when asked, on a talk show.
    When I watched the Lisa Rhenna/Harry Hamlin show....yes, I am ashamed to admit but I watched it........anyway, she did have surgery to remove the implants but the doctor said that her own tissue sorta wrapped itself around the implants so all the "puffyness' couldn't be removed.
    She's back on Days of Our Lives now and although her lips are smaller now, they're still huge and strange looking.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Brandi is gross.....bottom line.
    ITA! She ruined the show for me. She just does not fit in with the others. The whole friendship with Lisa seems faked to me. Why would Lisa be BFF with somebody like her? It makes no sense. I'm sad that she is now on the show as a regular "wife"...she isn't a wife anyway is she? Not that it matters, but it seems to me that Bravo made a poor choice in Brandy as a new HW. Does she have money from a divorce settlement or something? I know she used to be a model, but she was never that well-known, was she? I guess it doesn't really matter where she gets her money, but there is something that is just jarring about her being involved with the other women. She will never fit in. She's just totally tacky, and not very bright.

Don't know yet how I feel about the newest HW. Reserving judgment on that one. I may not be able to get through the show anymore with Brandy on, though. I really just cannot stand her.

Such tension and awkwardness between Kim and Kyle. It's a shame.

I caught the last 5 minutes of a show on E today called A-list listing and Mauricio was on it! Thing was, I don't know if it was mistake on E's part or if he legally has a different name, but they said his name was Eduardo something or other. Or maybe he has a twin brother? it looked and sounded exactly like Mauricio.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    ITA! She ruined the show for me. She just does not fit in with the others. The whole friendship with Lisa seems faked to me. Why would Lisa be BFF with somebody like her? It makes no sense. I'm sad that she is now on the show as a regular "wife"...she isn't a wife anyway is she? Not that it matters, but it seems to me that Bravo made a poor choice in Brandy as a new HW. Does she have money from a divorce settlement or something? I know she used to be a model, but she was never that well-known, was she? I guess it doesn't really matter where she gets her money, but there is something that is just jarring about her being involved with the other women. She will never fit in. She's just totally tacky, and not very bright.

Don't know yet how I feel about the newest HW. Reserving judgment on that one. I may not be able to get through the show anymore with Brandy on, though. I really just cannot stand her.

Such tension and awkwardness between Kim and Kyle. It's a shame.
    Lisa's new BFF - keep your friends close and your enemies closer. IMHO Bravo brought Brandi to the party specifically because she is trashy, and because Bravo producers probably think it'll be fun recording issues surrounding the husbands she has sex with.

I'm still thinking that no matter how lowlife trashy we think any HW might be, Bravo is lower b/c Bravo underpins every trashy thing we see on RH shows.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey DL and NRH hahaha, how did my name get in the 'quote' in DL's post?

I am reading that thinking 'wow, that does sound great but I don't ever remembering saying that at all'???

It was the way DL quoted NRH.

NRH, that was YOUR great quote and ITA!!!

Hey, my friend, we all say great quotes on these boards!!
    Thank you so much!
    momrek06 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I still like Kyle. Kim reminds me of a family friend. My friend has a sister who is always drunk,higher or in some sort of trouble. The sister gets mad when my friend tries to help her. Why I am not sure since she comes running to her with all her tales of whoa. It's draining believe me I witnessed it more than once.

Kyle has nothing to be jealous of she has beautiful kids she dotes on. A man who loves her. Kim has drugs and denial that is all.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I don't mind Brandi; she's gross and needs a muzzle but for me, there are worse people on this show. I can't believe Taylor is still there. I really don't want to see her anymore and I'm not interested in her story. I muted the tv whenever she appeared. I thought Kathy and Kim's interaction was weird. They just didn't seem at ease. I hate to compare it to another HW show; but it reminded me of the time Luann was helping with a charity that provided interview clothing for women reentering the workforce; all that fake concern and forced smiles. I think they are grown up children of a very emotionally damaging family and they all should go to therapy. That said, I hope Kim gets to a better place and stays there. I'm not estatic about Yolonda, but I think she handled Kim really nicely and with class; drinking water with her at the VB party.
    prhoshay and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

I was really surprised to see Taylor on the show. I thought I had read that she had left. Was the report that she is leaving, so this will be her last season? I'm not sure. It confused me. With Kyle and Kim, I think that both of them are just dedicated to having drama between them. I just can't tell if they have the conflict and drama for the show, or if it is that way in real life. I have a feeling it is like that in real life too. It seems like they had some legitimate conflict between them in the past, for the most part because of Kim's drug and alcohol abuse. Now, Kyle is going to continue to hold that agianst her, saying she's clean, and she's forgiven her, but she's not going to forget it and is going to constantly expect her to fall off the wagon. In other words, she hasn't really forgiven her. I can understand her reulctance to let it go. After all, Kim has given her promises in the past that she'd cleaned up, only to fall off the wagon again. But I don't think it does either of them any good to behave like they do. Kyle should either decide to trust her sister and support her, or cut things off from her completely. Of course, she probably won't do that, because that could cost her a key slot on the show!

+ Reply to Thread