+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree3003Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4110455;
    I laughed out loud at her saying machiavellic. I was sure that wasn't a word. I've searched and searched and still think don't think it's a word.
    As for Camille and her big words, surely she has picked up some from being married to Kelesy. I always got the feeling that he is quite knowledgeable about a lot of things and speaks very well. I think he fancies himself as quite the educated man. I have no idea if that's true or not but just assumed that.
    I was thinking the same thing. I think she has watched way too many episodes of Fraiser. She might think because Fraiser had a PHD she has one now too. Everyone knows how she kept Fraiser clean all those years. When i was little I got to stay up late on Mondays with my Dad and watch Cheers. I still remember that almost 30 years later. His favorite was Fraiser. Turns out my Dad is gay....maybe he saw the "freak" in Fraiser and I had no clue. LOL I don't have cable right now so when I finally saw the episode I knew what was coming, I pretty much ignore her. I have been paying more attention to Nick. If I was his wife I would be saving these episodes for my divorce lawyer. Lol
    Last edited by BlondeOne; 11-21-2010 at 03:59 AM. Reason: forgot how to spell

How uncomfortable was that dressing room scene after Kelsey's broadway opening? He couldn't wait to get Camille out of there - was his new girlfriend hiding in the bathroom? And how foolish does Camille looking after bragging to the cameras about how much higher up the ladder her husband is than Kyles' husband? That smug look on her face was priceless knowing that Kelsey is dumping her on the next episode.

I don't feel sorry for her at all - I don't know how he stayed married to her for that long.....

Oh I wanted to make the same comment -- regarding Camille and her comments about the pecking order between the housewives husbands and how much higher up the ladder her husband was compared to Kyles hubby -- first it makes her not only look like an idiot but a real jerk -- who says stuff like that anyway? And I would bet if there was a poll here on which husband you would choose if you could have any of them -- Kyles husband would beat out Kelsey by a landslide -- she (Camille) is just so unlikeable and full of herself -- "Oh I have been dealing with women being jealous of me for years" blah blah blah -- guess who looks like the fool now -- I think Kelsey's behavior in all of this was terrible -- especially when it comes to his kids -- but I do not know of many men that would want to stay with a woman like that -- guess she can go back to her "film and dancing career" -- she won't have to be in her husbands shadow any longer

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt888;4110742;
    Oh I wanted to make the same comment -- regarding Camille and her comments about the pecking order between the housewives husbands and how much higher up the ladder her husband was compared to Kyles hubby -- first it makes her not only look like an idiot but a real jerk -- who says stuff like that anyway? And I would bet if there was a poll here on which husband you would choose if you could have any of them -- Kyles husband would beat out Kelsey by a landslide -- she (Camille) is just so unlikeable and full of herself -- "Oh I have been dealing with women being jealous of me for years" blah blah blah -- guess who looks like the fool now -- I think Kelsey's behavior in all of this was terrible -- especially when it comes to his kids -- but I do not know of many men that would want to stay with a woman like that -- guess she can go back to her "film and dancing career" -- she won't have to be in her husbands shadow any longer

I agree about Kelsey's behavior with his children - but Camille said in the latest People mag that Kelsey calls them twice a day and sees them often (so I guess he's not all that bad). Camille is right up there with Danielle (RHONJ) in my book - I can't stand either of them. They are both so full of themselves and think everyone is jealous of them - they are both delusional!

FORT Fanatic

It's great that Kelsey keeps in touch with his kids, but if he is starring in a Broadway show, how can he see them often if he is on Broadway and they are in California? Maybe it refers to his other children - maybe they live in the New York area.

Well the interview was with Camille so I doubt she was talking about Kelsey's other children. They didn't elaborate at how often they visited or how the arrangements might have been made

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4110888;
    It's great that Kelsey keeps in touch with his kids, but if he is starring in a Broadway show, how can he see them often if he is on Broadway and they are in California? Maybe it refers to his other children - maybe they live in the New York area.
    Like many, many people (like actors) who's career is the main focus of their existance, children come second....and judging from the Cheating Husband Brigade in Hollywood recently, wives are much lower than that!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4110587;
    How uncomfortable was that dressing room scene after Kelsey's broadway opening? He couldn't wait to get Camille out of there - was his new girlfriend hiding in the bathroom?
    What was even more uncomfortable (and VERY telling) was the "kiss" they exchanged when she first came into Kelsey's dressing room. I put the word kiss in quotes because you could hardly even call it a kiss. It was the briefest peck I have ever seen, and to make matters worse, you could see that Kelsey was backing away from it in the middle of it --- so that he literally, just barely touched her lips for the briefest of seconds, and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was so pitiful --- but having heard about it beforehand, I was really paying attention because I wanted to see if it was as uncomfortable as I had heard, and it WAS!

PS Kelsey's clear aversion to kissing Camille reminded me of those several scenes with Teresa and Joe where Teresa was trying to be affectionate with Joe and he clearly did not want to be kissing her or touched by her. Kelsey seemed to have the same revulsion about Camille that Joe had about Teresa.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 11-22-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4110751;
    I agree about Kelsey's behavior with his children - but Camille said in the latest People mag that Kelsey calls them twice a day and sees them often (so I guess he's not all that bad). Camille is right up there with Danielle (RHONJ) in my book - I can't stand either of them. They are both so full of themselves and think everyone is jealous of them - they are both delusional!
    I suspect Camille's people have advised her to make nice with Kelsey and not piss him off until she can get her share in the divorce settlement. Since she is unlikely to "shine" in her own career now that she has become poison in the public's mind, she needs those bucks, and trying to paint Kelsey as a bad father, when we can all see what kind of a mother she is, won't do her any favors, and will probably only make her appear bitter and vindictive.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4095641;
    Ok, I have yet to sit through an entire episode, but have caught bits and pieces thus far (I would probably really enjoy this installment, if I had the time to invest). I will say, though, that I didn't like Camille from her first 10 minutes on the show. I caught a few minutes of a rerun from last night, can someone explain why she couldn't call Kelsey herself on her walk to the "office", why did she need her "house manager" to do that?? And do they all have house managers?
    I don't know what a 'house manager' is. What I do know is that surrounding oneself with lackeys makes one look important if one is "insecure."

+ Reply to Thread