+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Can't lip implants be removed??? IIRC didn't Lisa Renna have hers removed? Personally I don't get why someone would ever want duck lips.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

nrh, you know you make a good point.

I am wondering if big KIM was making a joke out of the way Kathy was saying boutonniere?? Hmm.
    KAREN

[QUOTE=Jexter;4580925]Do you mind me asking what was it about Kathy that your friend could see her lifestyle for her? There was a biography about this family floating around during season 1. I read snippets. It made it seem as if the family housefold was fairly tumultuous and that Kathy moved out the first chance she got.

Sure.
    He meant that you could tell, even back then, that she was going to marry into money. And, she sure did.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

[QUOTE=momrek06;4581039]nrh, you know you make a good point.

I am wondering if big KIM was making a joke out of the way Kathy was saying boutonniere?? Hmm.[/QUOTE

Actually, it was Kathy who mispronounced it - after pronouncing it correctly two or three times prior.
    I think she was being funny and it just seemed like a very natural and relaxed way in which they talked.
    That's why I thought the dynamic changed so much when Kyle came. It was like a balloon had suddenly deflated in the room. It was palpable.
    I do think, as I've stated prior, Kyle always was jealous of her 2 older sisters when she was growing up. Just looks that way to me.

st looks that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    That's why I thought the dynamic changed so much when Kyle came. It was like a balloon had suddenly deflated in the room. It was palpable.
    I do think, as I've stated prior, Kyle always was jealous of her 2 older sisters when she was growing up. Just looks that way to me.
    I think you're absolutely correct about Kyle and her older sisters. She's also the only competitive one....always wanting to be the best/the most/the everything so she challenges her sisters.
    Kathy ignores her basically and Kim is just a dumb little fragile flower who hasn't a clue and takes it all personally.
    And they will repeat this pattern until they all die.
    pity.

DL,

Sad but true.
    I felt it about Kyle and Kim from Day 1.
    Seeing Kathy on the show this week confirmed for me how polarized the sisters were.

Hey DL and NRH hahaha, how did my name get in the 'quote' in DL's post?

I am reading that thinking 'wow, that does sound great but I don't ever remembering saying that at all'???

It was the way DL quoted NRH.

NRH, that was YOUR great quote and ITA!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Can't lip implants be removed??? IIRC didn't Lisa Renna have hers removed? Personally I don't get why someone would ever want duck lips.
    Lisa did not have implants. They were able to do surgery by actually removing part of her upper lip. Implants become incorporated into the tissue and cannot be removed. That is what Taylor said when asked, on a talk show.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Lisa did not have implants. They were able to do surgery by actually removing part of her upper lip. Implants become incorporated into the tissue and cannot be removed. That is what Taylor said when asked, on a talk show.
    I think there is/was/has been so much backlash out there about Taylor's horrible lips that I bet IF she could remove them, she would have.

Lisa's were not all that bad but still BIG. Lisa looks so much better now.

Gawd to do something so perm like Taylor did.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I think there is/was/has been so much backlash out there about Taylor's horrible lips that I bet IF she could remove them, she would have.

Lisa's were not all that bad but still BIG. Lisa looks so much better now.

Gawd to do something so perm like Taylor did.
    The pictures of her before the implant must be hard for her to see. She was beautiful. She said she regreted the implants.

+ Reply to Thread