Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I adore Brandi! Girl keeps it real.
    Imperfect1 and buttahfly like this.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I first thought Ken & Lisa might be having a Victorias Secret themed anniversary party.
    OMG I thought of that too. All the VS fashion shows full of ANGELS.

Taylor has IMPLANTED LIPS … oh my. Ugh.

Yes, I hope this is not going to be a season of KIM and KYLE fighting. Ugh. I actually think KIM looks great. A softer Kim.

Brandi, I like her allot but she does need to watch her mouth. AND good for her being on the show and allowing the cameras at her NOT 20 million dollar BH home. That I applaud her for !!!

While Camille started out BH being a royal p.i.t.a and leaving with us all reallllllly liking her … Adrienne is the opposite … I think we can all agree we all reallllllly liked her from the first season AND NOW … WTH is wrong with her????

And I also hope Paul finds someone who will love and respect him.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

[QUOTE=momrek06;4580202]Kim really did not know what a boutonnière is??? How odd! Kathy even looked confused trying to explain what it was to her! Weird!

It was actually Kim's daughter, not Kim.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I have to say I really like BH, but Monday was boring with a capital B.

When we saw Kim and Kathy Hilton together, they really looked like they were enjoying each other.
    The whole dynamic changed when Kyle came.
    I've thought from Day 1 that Kyle was always jealous of her 2 older sisters.

Glad that Brandi's a regular. I don't much like Yolanda and Taylor needs to leave my TV STAT!!

[QUOTE=norealityhere;4580591]
    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Kim really did not know what a boutonnière is??? How odd! Kathy even looked confused trying to explain what it was to her! Weird!

What I thought was funny, it sounded like the Kathy person pronounced it "brouteneer" like "brute" !
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was wondering if I had heard that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post

NRH....I happened to have it on again and it was big Kim that questioned Kathy after young Kim looked confused about what Aunt Kathy had said. Then Big Kim asked Kathy what she said and Kathy repeated it "boutonnière" and big Kim said something like BUT and EAR and was laughing. Kathy was very confused that neither Kim knew what she was talking about.

That's how I recalled it.
    KAREN

Momrek,

Thanks.

I will have to watch again. I thought it was her daughter.

I did really enjoy how Kathy and Kim get along. Totally different from the relationship between Kim and Kyle.

Really eerie. Bravo is repeating the episode as I write.
    When Kim asks Kathy about boutionaire (sp?) it seems that Kathy purposely mispronounces it. THis is after at least 3 times of her correctly pronouncing it.
    Hard to believe one of my sister's closest friends went to school with Kathy. He said you could tell, even at that age, what her life would be like in the future.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-09-2012 at 03:56 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Momrek,

Thanks.

I will have to watch again. I thought it was her daughter.

I did really enjoy how Kathy and Kim get along. Totally different from the relationship between Kim and Kyle.

Really eerie. Bravo is repeating the episode as I write.
    When Kim asks Kathy about boutionaire (sp?) it seems that Kathy purposely mispronounces it. THis is after at least 3 times of her correctly pronouncing it.
    Hard to believe one of my sister's closest friends went to school with Kathy. He said you could tell, even at that age, what her life would be like in the future.
    Do you mind me asking what was it about Kathy that your friend could see her lifestyle for her? There was a biography about this family floating around during season 1. I read snippets. It made it seem as if the family housefold was fairly tumultuous and that Kathy moved out the first chance she got.

As to the 3 girls....having read snippets of their upbringing from some book (not the whole book though)....

My spin is that Kyle can't see the contributions Kim made to the family and Kim remains emotionally damaged. If she has any hope of recovery, Kyle needs to go to therapy and really understand Kim's experiences and Kim needs to realize that her own well-being has to be independent of her family.

I'm not surprised Kim didn't know what a boutonniere is. She didn't have a normal childhood.

I'm dealing with some family drama right now. I've learned that people are so different - and their parents treat them differently as a result. Kids could be back-to-back in age and live under the same roof with the same parents for their entire childhoods but still have completely different interpretations of their familial relationships. Just because Kim and Kyle were close in age and fairly close doesn't mean they had the same experiences growing up. Kyle needs to see this - BIG TIME.

I believe that Kyle not going to therapy is extremely selfish. She is really the one who needs it more than Kim.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I believe that Kyle not going to therapy is extremely selfish. She is really the one who needs it more than Kim.

-----------------
    I think the reason is that Kyle might just have to look at her part of the dysfunction of the relationship. After all she can't be wrong. Just my opinion.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread