Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I like Yolanda,

Surprised I didn't throw something at the tv when Taylor first appeared,

Thrilled Camille is gone,

Wish Kim would go away!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

[QUOTE=Dragonlady;4579283]I completely understand your feelings...
    but I seem to want to watch horrible people, doing horrible stuff while all dressed up in designer clothes, plastic bodies, hair extensions, and lots of money (pretend or real).
    It's like going to the ZOO! [

Shoepie likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Adrienne's flower arrangement - ohmigawd, so hideous; how could anyone do that to a bunch of poor, innocent flowers? It was a big F/U to Lisa.

Glad Kim is trying sobriety; but her jagged half-laugh and her grating voice are so creepy, an awful sound. When she's on, I change the channel for a few minutes.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I was looking forward to this season very much; it is the only HW show I watch. I felt let down and quite bored. Nothing seemed new or fresh. The drama has escalated tremendously. The new woman is going to be trouble, lots and lots of trouble!
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Fogey

I hope we don't see Kim relapse.

And, while Taylor is a looney tune, I really don't want to see her have another downward spiral.

These two stories have been the most heart-wrenching from the entire franchise.

I think Taylor would have been completely delighted to marry ol Mohammed! She wouldn't care that he comes off a little sleazy.

Kim really did not know what a boutonnière is??? How odd! Kathy even looked confused trying to explain what it was to her! Weird!

Yolanda seems nice! I love all of David Foster's music!

Lisa and Ken's party at VB ... what was with those Angels??? Weird!!!

That arrangement of crap that Adrienne sent to Lisa at VB was hideous!!! That smacks with "oh how I dislike you"!!! lol

Brandi, I never realized just how tall she is!!! Brandi so needs a FILTER!!!

Taylor......now does Taylor really think those LIPS are attractive??? Because they are awful.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Taylor's lips. She has implants in them and they cannot be taken out. I am pretty sure she regrets that.

I liked the flower scupture Adrienne sent! It was beautiful. In that setting it did not work but picture it on a patio for an outside party or in a bigger room with a theme that worked with it.

I was hoping Brandy would shape up. Not hard to see why Eddie left her for Leeanne Rhimes. She is beautiful. This whole thing about her wanting to sleep with Ken is crazy. Doesn't bother Lisa because it is contrived.

I like Lisa's new house for the most part. The modern areas are very cool. The pink frilly stuff, no.

I have never liked Kim, still don't. That said, Kyle, back off and leave her alone. If she or her kids don't want to come to Porche's b'day party, let it go!

I like the husbands. Paul will find a woman who will love and respect him very soon. And good for him!

I first thought Ken & Lisa might be having a Victorias Secret themed anniversary party.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandi is gross.....bottom line.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread