+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Update. Radaronline is reporting that the judge is concerned that Paul may be violent due to the reports of Adrienne and her chef, so he has supervised visitation until the court hearing.

Adrienne's chef is backing her story that Paul physically abused her. I wonder if the judge has seen her chef on RHWBH. Paul says that Adrienne has threatened to fire any staff member who does not back up her allegations. I hope they get to the truth and if it is proven that Adrienne is lying, she needs to get some kind of punishment. Either jail time for perjury or a high fine. If Paul is found to be violent and abusive, then so be it. The children have a right to be protected.
    Coco46 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'd fire anybody who wasn't loyal to me, too! It would be stupid to keep them if you knew that. (Yeah riiight.....like I'd ever have a chef or any kind of staff! )

Glad to see that the judge is looking out for the children's best interest. If there's even the remote possibility that the allegations are true, he has done the right thing. Too many times that has not been the case, and it has had tragic, fatal results.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, it's better safe than sorry, but I do think it's terrible that people can lose custodial rights to their children because their spouse is a liar. I expect that Paul will have skilled litigators in court. They will be able to cross examine the witnesses and expose inconsistencies, bias, and plan old lying if it exists. The same with Adrienne's legal team. I really wish I knew who was being truthful. Polygraphs anyone?
    Imperfect1 likes this.

It's not about being on the side of one spouse or the other. It's about doing what's best for the children.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Wait a sec--the Bernie guy chef? He had issues with Lisa, IIRC. And their family psychiatrist is Dr. Sophy, of the no shoes with loafers and filmed Taylor therapy sessions? Oy, Bravo must be loving this. I wonder if they're still filming, although, for the sake of the kids, I hope they're not.
    Imperfect1, Debb70 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd fire anybody who wasn't loyal to me, too! It would be stupid to keep them if you knew that. (Yeah riiight.....like I'd ever have a chef or any kind of staff! )
    All my live-in and part time staff, stylists and even my PR people have signed non-disclosure agreements, set up by all my attorneys that I keep on retainers......Doesn't everybody??
    Lizard and norealityhere like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Wait a sec--the Bernie guy chef? He had issues with Lisa, IIRC. And their family psychiatrist is Dr. Sophy, of the no shoes with loafers and filmed Taylor therapy sessions?
    My thoughts exactly! And, from what I've seen of that snarky chef Bernie, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.

Nasty Bernie gets along well with Adrienne. They understand each other.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not picking sides just yet, but I would do the same. Well, maybe....depends on if I think I can get the person to see my side, but human nature makes it so we have people we prefer and not prefer.

I don't think it would be worth the difficulty, and I would think you would probably already know. Better to move quickly. I should not have to "get" somebody to see my side; I'd be listening to/trusting my inner voice. Maybe we could pick up where we left off at a later date, if possible, but I doubt it.

+ Reply to Thread