+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    My girlfriends and I just spent last weekend in Beverly Hills and dined at her restaurant. Very nice experience.
    We ate there last year.
    I thought she was a very gracious host.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

TMZ is reporting that CA Child Protective Services determined that Adrienne's accusations against Paul regarding harming the children were unfounded after they interviewed the kids. Paul vows to take her to court for falsely accusing him out of revenge. I hope he does.
    Shoepie, Lizard, momrek06 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    TMZ is reporting that CA Child Protective Services determined that Adrienne's accusations against Paul regarding harming the children were unfounded after they interviewed the kids. Paul vows to take her to court for falsely accusing him out of revenge. I hope he does.
    WOW, why would Adrienne stoop so low? Gawd.
    Shoepie and cavendish like this.
    KAREN

Some people get so distracted, hostile and greedy during a divorce, that they don't even realize what they are becoming. I've seen it happen far too often. They go off dissing the other parent right in front of the kids. They tell the kids all kinds of inappropriate stuff about the other parent, finances, affairs, etc. It's really unreal. I wouldn't believe it, if I had not seen it for myself.

It's done so often that judges frequently preach sermons about it in the courtroom. They chide parents about putting their feelings ahead of the child. The judge threatens to put them in jail if they don't obey the order and stop using the child. He orders them to parenting classes and therapy. THEN the parents get into a fight in the elevator leaving the courthouse!!!!!!! I'm not kidding. It's an obsession with some people. God bless those kids. I don't know how people have the heart to turn their kids childhoods into horror stories, but they do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Like my favorite, Judge Judy, says...."You've got to love your children more than you hate each other."

Brilliant! Just brilliant!!!!
    Shoepie, momrek06, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Paul Nassif -- I Get to See My Kids ... For Now | TMZ.com

Adrienne Maloof's estranged husband Paul Nassif will finally get to see his kids again ... because a judge just granted him two visits with them, before a massive custody hearing next month.

The judge agreed to let Paul see his children during monitored visits on September 29th and October 6th.

The whole matter will be settled on October 9th, when the judge has scheduled a custody hearing to decide once and for all whether Paul should get partial custody.

As we reported, Paul went to court today armed with a report from the Department of Children and Family Services that says he never abused the kids -- despite allegations from Adrienne, who claimed Paul choked one child and struck another.

In addition to the DCFS report, Paul filed a declaration addressing each of Adrienne's allegations.

Regarding the bathroom incident, when Adrienne claimed Paul struck one of their children for peeing on his brother in the bath -- Paul says it's BS ... he simply picked the child up and (gently) directed the boy to the toilet.

And the other allegation -- that Paul choked one of the kids in his Escalade ... Paul claims it's physically impossible for him to reach his children in the giant car from the driver's seat, so that's bogus too.

Paul also claims the declaration from the family psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy -- supposedly confirming the alleged abuse -- is a concoction of lies. Paul claims Sophy not only betrayed his trust by going behind his back with the declaration ... but never even tried to get Paul's side of things.

And there's this too -- according to Paul, Adrienne is now threatening to fire any family employee who supports Paul in the divorce. Paul claims Adrienne's already fired the family's head of security for saying Paul's a good dad.

Calls to Adrienne were not returned.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WOW, why would Adrienne stoop so low? Gawd.
    Because she's been spoiled all her life and wants what she wants and expects to get it. Usually pots and pots of money can buy/get you just about anything you want.
    Does she care how much the kids can be affected negatively by not having their father around??
    I had very little positive to say about my ex during/after the divorce but kept that away from the kids and encouraged visitations. They eventually figured out exactly who he was for themselves.
    No need for me to say anything. People's true colors usually show through all the BS.
    Shame on Adrienne...she may have money but she has shown herself to have very little class/dignity.
    Lizard, momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I am disgusted by Adrienne's actions but not surprised. I have seen this side of her from the very beginning of RHBH. She's always been cold and condescending toward Paul and totally dimissive of him. In fact, I could never understand why she stayed in the marriage if she disliked him so much. A lot of people just chalked it off to her "style" of interacting with Paul --- but to me, she just did not seem to like or respect him. Period. But Adrienne actually stooping to the level of lying accusing Paul of child abuse, and threatening her employees, and who knows what else --- I'm pretty revolted by her and hope some of this is not true.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

She makes me sick. Making such false accusations about the father of your children is pathetic. There are so many kids who are abused and need protection, so for her to create lies for her own selfish gain is just horrible. She's hurting the kids. I hope someone will stand up to her and tell her the truth. Maybe Lisa or Kyle will.
    Last edited by Debb70; 09-27-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Can't help but wonder if Adrienne was told what had happened by the children, and went with it. How old are these boys? I do know that children will say things that are not necessarily accurate, and you need to explore what they have said and not just take them at face value. Just like Paul has an agenda, and Adrienne has an agenda, children tend to have their own agendas, too. Unless there was accusation of sexual abuse and/or impropriety, I'd be slow to react unless I saw physical indicators.

DL I, too, like you had no good feelings toward my son's father, but I kept those adult issues to myself. Talking badly about your child's parent is unfair and mean to your child. Well, actually, the only time I had to speak against my ex- was when he had said something to our son about me, and our son came to me to ask about it; I had to tell him the truth that didn't cast his dad in the best light. That only happened a couple of times. Interestingly enough, during our first year away from the marriage home, our son told me "I come to you for the truth.". That just about took my legs our from under me, and I hurt for our son. Something like that, between our son and his dad, shouldn't have even had to have been an issue. He was about 7.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread