+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3062Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

My guess is that Lisa is just not a happy person. I believe that she could eat through her inheritance. Most people do within a short time. As we have seen a lot of these people are not really wealthy.
    You can do it!

KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I never really believed these two were very happy with each other....there was a lot of bitterness underlying Adrienne's "bickering."
    I know a lot of people viewed it as just their way but it just seemed mean to me. And it happened a lot.
    She's an odd little woman who has pots and pots of money so she can pretty much do whatever she wants to do.
    I was never sure of why she became so angry/bitter at the last reunion...seemed like it came out of nowhere. But that could just be me, not remembering the pertinent facts.
    There's no telling how long Adrienne has been living in a less than great marriage. If they had, indeed, decided to try an open marriage things could have been going on for years and years, which could explain why she seems/seemed bitter....then there's the thing where you get angry with yourself for going out of your way to "put on a happy face" for the public....then the part where it really dawns on you just how much time you've wasted not being happy, and you know you'll never get that time back.
    Punkin, Lizard and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    My guess is that Lisa is just not a happy person. I believe that she could eat through her inheritance. Most people do within a short time. As we have seen a lot of these people are not really wealthy.
    What inheritance does Lisa have to eat through?
    Both she and Ken have made tons of money with their restaurants. LIsa doesn't exactly sit around all day.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Both she and Ken have made tons of money with their restaurants. LIsa doesn't exactly sit around all day.
    I think maybe she meant Adrienne?
    Lizard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Oopsidaisy. Adrienne. I do not think Adrienne is a happy person. She does have an inheritance to eat through.

Sorry. Lisa is my favorite.
    You can do it!

I just saw on TMZ that Adrienee got an emergency custody order against Paul after going behind his back to a judge and claiming that Paul choked one of their sons and assaulted another one on another day. She even threw in some allegation about him kicking the dog. Please. I honestly do not believe Adrienne. I hope Paul can prove she is lying. From what we have seen on the show, I will not believe these accusations without more proof.

I wonder what Lisa is saying about this. Recall that Adrienne turned on Lisa towards the end of last season before the reunion show? Maybe there has been some trouble brewing in cuckoo town for some time.

I could be wrong but I do not see Paul kicking a dog....I noticed that he really loved his German Shepherd and was always asking for him (the dog) to be inside more.

I read that she got a restraining order against Paul and that child protective services is now investigating him. Of course, they have to since Adrienne claimed he assaulted the kids. Either way this is tragic. Either Adrienne is lying about Paul assaulting the kids(which is what I believe) OR Paul did assault the kids.

What a mess. Poor kids. Money doesn't do much for some people does it?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Holy crap, they're ALL back in some capacity or another, according to the preview clip. Meet the New Housewives of Beverly Hills in Season 3 Sneak Peek! - UsMagazine.com I was hoping to be Taylor-free.

+ Reply to Thread