+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 502 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Ugh, thank you for bringing up Camille and those big words! It was very obvious that she had pulled out her thesaurus just prior to filming the scene! It was the way she paused after using those words and smirked. She is such a vile creature!

On a different note, did anyone else notice in the scene where Adrienne and her husband were bickering what looked like her wedding dress enshrined in a plexiglass box thing? I can't decide if I loved it or hated it!

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl212;4110236;
    On a different note, did anyone else notice in the scene where Adrienne and her husband were bickering what looked like her wedding dress enshrined in a plexiglass box thing? I can't decide if I loved it or hated it!
    How could anyone NOT notice that bizarre display on the wall?!! It was umm...
    strange to say the least. If that truly is Adrienne's wedding dress, then I'm guessing she is ALMOST as self absorbed as the plastic Camille. I'm sure somewhere down the road, Camille will display her silicone breasts in a plexiglass box. It would be much less expensive (due to only needing a very tiny display case) for Camille to place her brain in Plexiglass. Or maybe one would need a 500 power microscope to view that brain!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4110229;
    While the home is certainly beautiful, I would love to see some color, any color, in the rooms. It's just a little too white and stark for my liking.
    I agree...EXCEPT for the wine cellar. I would love to rent out that room from Lisa!
    Geesh! I sure am posting a lot of comments today here on FORT - Ok so I'll confess...I have no life!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4110329;
    I agree...EXCEPT for the wine cellar. I would love to rent out that room from Lisa!
    Geesh! I sure am posting a lot of comments today here on FORT - Ok so I'll confess...I have no life!
    I work tons of hours and find these boards a much needed break throughout the day. I guess I really don't have much of a life either.

And, the Housewives franchise makes it really hard not to engage! They are terrific entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;4110217;
    and in that same segment didn't Camille talk about how she wished she could "viscerate" someone with words, followed by a self-satisfied laugh? She's kind of spooky.
    Camille must have rehearsed that little vignette, but not quite enough. I also thought she said "viscerate" when she must have meant "eviscerate". I laughed, realizing she was trying so hard to sound like she has a brain.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4110072;
    Just in case any of you Fort Fans are looking to buy a home - ha ha!!

Lisa Vanderpump Home For Sale | Reality Tea
    I love love love that gorgeous home!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4110418;
    I work tons of hours and find these boards a much needed break throughout the day. I guess I really don't have much of a life either.

And, the Housewives franchise makes it really hard not to engage! They are terrific entertainment.
    Thank you Jexter - I needed that reassurance that I am no different from anyone else who posts here: we are all guilty of being mesmerized by the train wreck that is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's the gift that keeps on giving

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4110213;
    She actually said machiavellic and not machiavellian.She obviously, IMO, has never read Machiavelli and had no idea what she was talking about.Machiavelli was an Italian statesman who advised that the use of any means, no matter how unscrupulous, could be used to strengthen a nation. The adjective is often quoted to describe a very unscrupulous, overly cunning or deceitful person. The fact that she used the word as sort of a malaprop, led me to believe that she had no idea what the h*ll it meant. If she knew the word, she would have said machiavellian and machiavellic, as the latter is not a word.
    She also used "pernicious" - another word I'm sure she has no knowledge of.
    I find her vapid, dumb and totally self absorbed.
    I laughed out loud at her saying machiavellic. I was sure that wasn't a word. I've searched and searched and still think don't think it's a word.
    As for Camille and her big words, surely she has picked up some from being married to Kelesy. I always got the feeling that he is quite knowledgeable about a lot of things and speaks very well. I think he fancies himself as quite the educated man. I have no idea if that's true or not but just assumed that.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4110441;
    Thank you Jexter - I needed that reassurance that I am no different from anyone else who posts here: we are all guilty of being mesmerized by the train wreck that is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's the gift that keeps on giving
    I can't claim to work too much anymore but I am a card-carrying #1 fan of the Housewives and am grateful everyday to have found FORT. Even though my daughter and I love to dish about them, it's just not often enough. Here, I find fulfillment.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4110229;
    Wow 2 acres is a lot, esp. for So Cal.

While the home is certainly beautiful, I would love to see some color, any color, in the rooms. It's just a little too white and stark for my liking.
    The price, though, is way too high for the market, which has really dropped here.

What's really interesting, to me, is that these are truly the only ones, of any series, who have real money. The other series seem like true "wannabees" compared to the real money these women have.
    While I agree with you about liking more color, the white and other pale, pale colors look so very elegant but it is a magnet to dirt.
    To me, having a mostly white house means you have major bucks so that everything can be cleaned, washed, replaced without a second thought. That means that you'd have enough help to constantly clean, send to the cleaners, have professional carpet/drapery cleaners on hand, painters ready to touch up, etc etc etc.
    All of which is why I like carpets the color of dirt.

+ Reply to Thread