+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Just read that Bravo is working on a spinoff show for Adrienne and her family business.... along with her brothers.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just read that Bravo is working on a spinoff show for Adrienne and her family business.... along with her brothers.
    Hmmmmm, that could be interesting, but I hope that Adrienne will be a lot warmer to her family members than she was to her Housewives cast mates. Otherwise, Bravo will have to call the show the Adrienne Aloof Show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Wow. That is big news. I'll bet Adrienne feels a bit of vindication where Lisa V. was concerned. Adrienne was becoming jealous of Lisa, I think.
    Lizard likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Apparently the level of drunkenness on this show can still surprise me. That wine dispenser was beyond crazy and why anyone over the age of, say maybe 25, would want to dress in pirate outfits and literally dance on tables is beyond me. But St. Barth's looks AMAZING. I so want to go to there! Though without any RHoAnywhere, obviously. And I'm kind of feeling Johnny Depp needs to get a "cyst and decease" (a la Tamra from OC ) to stop his name from being used.
    Moontat likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    "cyst and decease" (a la Tamra from OC )
    "Cyst and decease"!!!! OMG! Tamra, or should I say, 'Mrs. Malaprop' is not only mean but STUPID!!!!
    Prism likes this.

Crap, that post was supposed to be in the NYC thread. There are just to many RHs! Sorry!

Crap, that post was supposed to be in the NYC thread. There are just to many RHs! Sorry!
    HAHAHA I knew I had watched every season and every episode of RHoBH but for the LIFE OF ME could not remember any episode where the ladies dressed up as pirates and danced on tables in St. Bart's

AND then a poster LIKED your post so I was totally confused and certain I must have MISSED this episode

I do not watch NY.
    KAREN

The Paul & Adrienne divorce just took a turn for the weird. Paul Nassif Claims Adrienne Maloof Was Physically Violent | TMZ.com

I wonder how much, if any, of this drama will be on next season.

FORT Fogey

The Paul & Adrienne divorce just took a turn for the weird. Paul Nassif Claims Adrienne Maloof Was Physically Violent | TMZ.com

I wonder how much, if any, of this drama will be on next season.
    Hah! Sorry to say it, but that is FUNNY.

They were a feisty couple and I'm guessing both got a bit physical at times. I have no doubt Adrienne berated Paul in front of the kids, but....if Paul is denied additional time with the kids, it would seem logical that he's got some issues too.

I know it is deranged of me to say this, but it would be pretty darn good entertainment if this did make it on air next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Hah! Sorry to say it, but that is FUNNY.

They were a feisty couple and I'm guessing both got a bit physical at times. I have no doubt Adrienne berated Paul in front of the kids, but....if Paul is denied additional time with the kids, it would seem logical that he's got some issues too.

I know it is deranged of me to say this, but it would be pretty darn good entertainment if this did make it on air next season.
    Oh, listen, Jexter, we are all deranged-- loving that we're not anywhere near deranged as RHs, but just enough to get gut laughs outta their weird lives.
    OceanView likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread