+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #2881
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Just read that Bravo is working on a spinoff show for Adrienne and her family business.... along with her brothers.

  2. #2882
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,123

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just read that Bravo is working on a spinoff show for Adrienne and her family business.... along with her brothers.
    Hmmmmm, that could be interesting, but I hope that Adrienne will be a lot warmer to her family members than she was to her Housewives cast mates. Otherwise, Bravo will have to call the show the Adrienne Aloof Show.

  3. #2883
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,153

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Just read that Bravo is working on a spinoff show for Adrienne and her family business.... along with her brothers.
    Wow. That is big news. I'll bet Adrienne feels a bit of vindication where Lisa V. was concerned. Adrienne was becoming jealous of Lisa, I think.
    Lizard likes this.

  4. #2884
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Apparently the level of drunkenness on this show can still surprise me. That wine dispenser was beyond crazy and why anyone over the age of, say maybe 25, would want to dress in pirate outfits and literally dance on tables is beyond me. But St. Barth's looks AMAZING. I so want to go to there! Though without any RHoAnywhere, obviously. And I'm kind of feeling Johnny Depp needs to get a "cyst and decease" (a la Tamra from OC ) to stop his name from being used.
    Moontat likes this.

  5. #2885
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,123

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    "cyst and decease" (a la Tamra from OC )
    "Cyst and decease"!!!! OMG! Tamra, or should I say, 'Mrs. Malaprop' is not only mean but STUPID!!!!
    Prism likes this.

  6. #2886
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Crap, that post was supposed to be in the NYC thread. There are just to many RHs! Sorry!

  7. #2887
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,195

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Crap, that post was supposed to be in the NYC thread. There are just to many RHs! Sorry!
    HAHAHA I knew I had watched every season and every episode of RHoBH but for the LIFE OF ME could not remember any episode where the ladies dressed up as pirates and danced on tables in St. Bart's

    AND then a poster LIKED your post so I was totally confused and certain I must have MISSED this episode

    I do not watch NY.
    KAREN

  8. #2888
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    The Paul & Adrienne divorce just took a turn for the weird. Paul Nassif Claims Adrienne Maloof Was Physically Violent | TMZ.com

    I wonder how much, if any, of this drama will be on next season.

  9. #2889
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,153

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    The Paul & Adrienne divorce just took a turn for the weird. Paul Nassif Claims Adrienne Maloof Was Physically Violent | TMZ.com

    I wonder how much, if any, of this drama will be on next season.
    Hah! Sorry to say it, but that is FUNNY.

    They were a feisty couple and I'm guessing both got a bit physical at times. I have no doubt Adrienne berated Paul in front of the kids, but....if Paul is denied additional time with the kids, it would seem logical that he's got some issues too.

    I know it is deranged of me to say this, but it would be pretty darn good entertainment if this did make it on air next season.

  10. #2890
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,711

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Hah! Sorry to say it, but that is FUNNY.

    They were a feisty couple and I'm guessing both got a bit physical at times. I have no doubt Adrienne berated Paul in front of the kids, but....if Paul is denied additional time with the kids, it would seem logical that he's got some issues too.

    I know it is deranged of me to say this, but it would be pretty darn good entertainment if this did make it on air next season.
    Oh, listen, Jexter, we are all deranged-- loving that we're not anywhere near deranged as RHs, but just enough to get gut laughs outta their weird lives.
    OceanView likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.