+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Sorry to hear the news about Paul and Adrienne.
    I said numerous times that I thought she was not at all nice to him. Maybe it's just her way, but it looked to me like it bothered him.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 08-02-2012 at 01:33 AM.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Paul may have tolerated it but I haven't met a man yet who likes being belittled by his wife in public.....probably not in private either but in front of others is particularly humiliating.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Paul was the one who filed for divorce (or separation), not Adrienne. That's kind of unusual, because more often than not, it's the wife who files. For me, this comes as no surprise, because I've always felt that from what we've seen, Adrienne treats him like someone who's just not worthy of her. She was always speaking to him in a real condescending tone, or rolling her eyes at whatever he was saying or doing or suggesting, and being negative and unsupportive in other ways.

I think that Paul deserves better in a mate, and will be able to do much better in the future because it will be relatively easy for him to find a woman who adores him. He's a relatively nice looking BH plastic surgeon --- he'll have women lining up around the block to date him. And hopefully Adrienne will either be happier on her own or will find someone she respects enough to be nice to.

Of course it goes without saying that their divorce will be hard on the kids.
    Shoepie and Woostah like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've never thought it was good to adore anyone....not for the "adorer" or the "adoree".

A "mutual admiration society" is a good balance.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've never thought it was good to adore anyone....not for the "adorer" or the "adoree".

A "mutual admiration society" is a good balance.
    I like this. "Inspiring" is another word that I think is fitting when describing relationships that work.

"Admire" and "inspire" speak to value systems and likes/dislikes. And these things are what make relationships work or not work. I've read that having the same political views is the most common trait of successful marriages. This makes sense because political views are all about values.
    Punkin likes this.

I'm pretty sure Paul will be snapped up right away....I've always liked him...the only thing I didn't like was how he allowed Adrienne to behave the way she did to him.
    Glad he's had enough. She may have pots and pots of money but he makes a lot himself and may just be happier in a "home" rather than a museum. I sure would.
    And he won't have to look at the wedding dress framed in the landing every time he goes down the stairs. wonder what will happen to that now.
    Shoepie likes this.

I'm kind of surprised at how sad the news about Adrienne and Paul makes me. I guess I really liked them as a couple, and this is my favorite HW show. She was mean to him sometimes, though.

I wonder if she will be coming back on the show. I wonder if she will date? I too think he will find somebody easily. I really liked Paul.

Sad.

That is too bad. I really liked Paul. I did notice that this season, it seemed as though their bickering had some bite to it, unlike the first season where it seemed like they both kind of enjoyed it and weren't very serious. Even when they weren't bickering, both seemed more unhappy. Maybe he started getting irritated by how she treated him and it no longer became fun. He won't have any problems getting a woman. I always liked watching him more than Adrienne.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I would love to see Paul on the new season and see him find a good relationship. That will never happen, of course!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would love to see Paul on the new season and see him find a good relationship. That will never happen, of course!
    Hmmmmmm, I think I know how to find the perfect woman for Paul AND keep him on the show at the same time. TAYLOR!!!! (kidding!)

+ Reply to Thread