+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Just goes to show you that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Sorry to hear that.
    OceanView likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I saw this headline this morning, and it made me sad. I always enjoyed the two of them together. They did bicker, but it seemed to be in a good hearted way. The article I read quoted Adrienne as saying that she was sad, but had to do what was right for her children. It made me wonder if Paul may be involved with some financial issues, or cheating, that left her feeling she'd be vulerable if she tried to work it out with him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The good part is that she is financially able to get out if that's what she feels she needs to do. Many women married to a man like that couldn't do that. She came with her own!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just how many of the HW couples have gotten divorced? I lost track.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Just how many of the HW couples have gotten divorced? I lost track.
    I guess that is one area where we should give New Jersey some credit. so far. I was just noticing last night that all of the current housewives on that show are actually wives

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sad news for Adrienne and Paul! They are officially separating. Oh,.....it's on TMZ. I don't think I can post the link. I'll provide another one if I can locate it.
    I heard he was filing a separation order, then later it was said that he was filing for divorce. I always felt sorry for him. He appears to be a very nice man, but boy she never seemed very happy with him and was always correcting him and/or putting him down.

FORT Fogey

Marriage is overrated.
    prhoshay, kattatude and sparklete like this.

When I read this on another site last night, I thought about how many posters here on FORT commented on how the two of them communicated...primarily Adrienne's way of speaking (down)to Paul.
    I know a lot of couples do that but it usually isn't a sign that everything is ok.
    Feel bad for the kids.
    Maybe now Paul can bring his own German Shepherd into the house...instead of that silly little ugly thing that was allowed to pee/poop anywhere in the house.
    Guess who I think was the root of most of the problems???
    Moontat and OceanView like this.

Um Jackpot? Lisa? Adrienne

Paul had a nice way about him. It appeared that he was trying to get along. But who knows, he might have done something super shi^^y in the past that is making Adrienne have a grudge and appear to be a bitch.
    You can do it!

A. I just read that, too. So sad for them because I actually like both of them and couldn't have anticipated it. Of course, all we see are edited storylines. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes. When I first saw the lead on Yahoo! Housewife seperating....) I had hoped Teresa finally faced reality. No such luck!
    Last edited by Punkin; 07-31-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    OceanView likes this.

+ Reply to Thread