+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Your body is designed to protect you from yourself! It is truly a marvel. If you don't do what you should, it will do it for you...and, like you have learned, it may not be pretty!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Your body is designed to protect you from yourself! It is truly a marvel. If you don't do what you should, it will do it for you...and, like you have learned, it may not be pretty!
    So very very true.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Lead story on our local news tonight was that LIsa's old mansion - the one they filmed in & that Pandy got married in - had a big fire. 100 firefighters were sent out. It's an 18,000 sq. foot house.
    THey're going to perform a full investigation, but it appears the buyer was doing extensive remodeling which may have caused the fire. They interviewed LIsa tonight at her restaurant about the fire.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Lead story on our local news tonight was that LIsa's old mansion - the one they filmed in & that Pandy got married in - had a big fire. 100 firefighters were sent out. It's an 18,000 sq. foot house.
    THey're going to perform a full investigation, but it appears the buyer was doing extensive remodeling which may have caused the fire. They interviewed LIsa tonight at her restaurant about the fire.
    How sad. It was a beautiul home. Mine is just the same except 1700 sq. ft. :>)

Certainly a huge loss for Lisa considering the memories of Pandora's wedding. It was ultra-fabulous! No expense spared. It reminded me of my wedding because I had some pink on my cake. Mine was just the same as Pandy's except 22 friends and family on Waikea Beach in Maui. We thought that was a pretty big deal! Not so much in retrospect. Some people are entitled and the rest of are just schmucks.

Sorry, that was sour grapes. I really do like Lisa's family and for all I know they've earned their lifestyle by working 1600 hrs a week while DH and I were sloughing off at 40.

Oops, did I do another sour grapes comment? My bad. :>(
    Last edited by Punkin; 06-30-2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Jexter, GabbyG, mayamaisha and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Hysterical. I'm 47 and just clueing in to life's realities. I have come to the decision that it's all random. Some were just born to have it all, and the rest? Not so much. Ain't no rhyme or reason to any of it.
    Punkin, Lizard, chenoa333 and 2 others like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post

Certainly a huge loss for Lisa considering the memories of Pandora's wedding. It was ultra-fabulous! No expense spared. It reminded me of my wedding because I had some pink on my cake. Mine was just the same as Pandy's except 22 friends and family on Waikea Beach in Maui. We thought that was a pretty big deal! Not so much in retrospect. Some people are entitled and the rest of are just schmucks.

Sorry, that was sour grapes. I really do like Lisa's family and for all I know they've earned their lifestyle by working 1600 hrs a week while DH and I were sloughing off at 40.

Oops, did I do another sour grapes comment? My bad. :>(

This sounded like something out of a standup comedy routine!!!! Very, very good, Punkin!!!
    mayamaisha and Prism like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That wedding probably had a lot of English relatives and was probably extra special for that.
    You can do it!

Sad news for Adrienne and Paul! They are officially separating. Oh,.....it's on TMZ. I don't think I can post the link. I'll provide another one if I can locate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sad news for Adrienne and Paul! They are officially separating. Oh,.....it's on TMZ. I don't think I can post the link. I'll provide another one if I can locate it.
    WOW! Jaw hit floor moment!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Oh, no, I liked them together. Too bad. As I look back though, she did treat him rather badly at times.
    Moontat likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread