+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is true, but I read it this morning. They are filming HWBH now, and it is reported that:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The ladies confront Taylor about her drinking. Apparently she gets really wasted at Kyle's daughter's birthday party. Intervention?
    I am confused by your spoiler, Debb. I did not think that particular HW was coming back to the show?
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I heard that she will pop in and out of the show.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought I read something late last week that basically said they were going to take her parts out of the show?

I've dropped this show because any time they give Taylor is too much time. If she's really off the show, can someone let me know by posting that in this thread?? I don't think this is a spoiler because it's been "is she or isn't she" since the last season's finale.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I've dropped this show because any time they give Taylor is too much time. If she's really off the show, can someone let me know by posting that in this thread?? I don't think this is a spoiler because it's been "is she or isn't she" since the last season's finale.
    Well we could have been talking about Camile.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I'm confused about the Taylor rumors.

It seems pretty clear that the majority of people do not care for Taylor. The big question is, what does that do for ratings? She is such a controversial character, it seems she would drive ratings to have her back full time. Then again, maybe her behavior is so abhorent that ratings would suffer? Or, maybe so abhorent that Bravo just doesn't want to deal with her?

If Taylor does depart from the show, I'd really like to know what the ultimate reason was. I suppose we'll never know, but it's driving me crazy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Taylor really needs to take some down-time to deal with all that she and her daughter have been through. After a life-changing trauma, some people just try to go and go and go to avoid having to deal with it. It will eventually make it's presence known and take it's toll, whether you want it to, or not. Life is "funny" like that.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Taylor really needs to take some down-time to deal with all that she and her daughter have been through. After a life-changing trauma, some people just try to go and go and go to avoid having to deal with it. It will eventually make it's presence known and take it's toll, whether you want it to, or not. Life is "funny" like that.
    You are so right about this...learned it the hard way: after years and years of tragedy after tragedy,etc, my body finally said that's enough and I ended up in the hospital for almost a month, close to death...immune system is completely depleted from excessive stress and down you go. It was a hard way to learn a lesson but I sure did learn it finally.
    Taylor's drinking will only mask her problems for awhile and with her poor nutrition (which she admitted) she's heading for some issues, for sure...issues that celebrity-hood will not help.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    You are so right about this...learned it the hard way: after years and years of tragedy after tragedy,etc, my body finally said that's enough and I ended up in the hospital for almost a month, close to death...immune system is completely depleted from excessive stress and down you go. It was a hard way to learn a lesson but I sure did learn it finally.
    So sorry, Dragonlady.

I am glad that you are getting rest. Be good to yourself. Enjoy the good things.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread