+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 489 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4108212;
    Does anyone know why Kim doesn't blog on the Bravo site? All the other wivs have blogs except for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4108286;
    My guess is because she's illiterate.
    Kim's first blog is up on the Bravo site. Illiterate doesn't seem to be an overstatement - at least where computers are concerned. Kim said something like she's just learning her way around them.

Maybe one of her daughters typed and posted her blog. Too sweet. I like Kim.

Kim seems like a nice person, but so shell-shocked. And lonely. If she's ready for friends she has to BE a friend to someone who NEEDS a friend. Lots of good stuff will follow.

None of the RHBH needs her for a friend. They don't need anyone's friendship and they don't appear to seek friendship. No doubt they'll reject Kim right through to the end of this franchise. And that's sad; they could be missing out on a nice friendship.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Okay, I want to take my post about Kim being illiterate... I got confused and thought we were speaking of Atlanta's Kim, and forgot that Beverly Hills had a Kim of their own! My apologies!

My guess is that putting her ideas out there for the world to see makes her very anxious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4109680;
    Kim seems like a nice person, but so shell-shocked. And lonely. If she's ready for friends she has to BE a friend to someone who NEEDS a friend. Lots of good stuff will follow.

None of the RHBH needs her for a friend. They don't need anyone's friendship and they don't appear to seek friendship. No doubt they'll reject Kim right through to the end of this franchise. And that's sad; they could be missing out on a nice friendship.
    Couldn't have said it better. For all the Lisa love out there, I see nothing but disdain in her face when she looks at Kim. And, I don't like how she's spoken about her in interviews. For this reason, I'm not on board the Lisa love train.

Taylor doesn't care for her either, but I don't think it's in a less-than sort of way....Taylor just doesn't have patience for people not at her intellectual and social speed. Adrienne seems above holding someone as harmless as Kim in disdain. Taylor and Adrienne may be disinterested but I don't think they look down on Kim. Lisa looks down on Kim.

She seems a little invisible to Camille.

I don't think Kim will ever be in the fold.

There are still a few things to me that need explaination, and not the explaination that the Housewives of Bev Hills are giving us.

1. Camille and Nick
    What's up with that relationship? No matter what they all tell us, it
    doesn't add up and my "what the heck?" flag pops up.

2. What's up with Lisa and the "permanent" houseguest? There has to be a reason why people would offer free board and room to someone.
    People, no matter how rich, don't do that unless they're a relative/close
    friend, they have something on them or they're getting something from it.
    Only who knows who's getting something for it? My money is on Lisa.

3. I'd also like to know what damaged Kim, that made her into a
    scared little bunny. She sometimes looks like she's one step away from
    the looney bin. One tiny little shove and over she goes.

Just in case any of you Fort Fans are looking to buy a home - ha ha!!

Lisa Vanderpump Home For Sale | Reality Tea

Ok is it just me or did anyone else here on FORT have to look up the 'word of the day” that Camille used:Machiavelian”
    At first I started to doubt my knowledge/intelligence since this is not a word I am familiar with.
    Somebody please tell me that I'm not stupid, that this IS a word that Camille clearly had her House Manager look up and ultimately use in a sentence for Camille to articulate on this last episode????
    I can't decide whether or not to consider myself uneducated (which I've never done before) or, just blow this off as one of many attempts Camille is using (and will continue to use) in order to pathetically hope that viewers will see her as intelligent, educated ? (but ultimately - STILL CRAZY)

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4110177;
    Ok is it just me or did anyone else here on FORT have to look up the 'word of the day” that Camille used:Machiavelian”
    At first I started to doubt my knowledge/intelligence since this is not a word I am familiar with.
    Somebody please tell me that I'm not stupid, that this IS a word that Camille clearly had her House Manager look up and ultimately use in a sentence for Camille to articulate on this last episode????
    I can't decide whether or not to consider myself uneducated (which I've never done before) or, just blow this off as one of many attempts Camille is using (and will continue to use) in order to pathetically hope that viewers will see her as intelligent, educated ? (but ultimately - STILL CRAZY)
    She actually said machiavellic and not machiavellian.
    She obviously, IMO, has never read Machiavelli and had no idea what she was talking about.Machiavelli was an Italian statesman who advised that the use of any means, no matter how unscrupulous, could be used to strengthen a nation. The adjective is often quoted to describe a very unscrupulous, overly cunning or deceitful person. The fact that she used the word as sort of a malaprop, led me to believe that she had no idea what the h*ll it meant. If she knew the word, she would have said machiavellian and machiavellic, as the latter is not a word.
    She also used "pernicious" - another word I'm sure she has no knowledge of.
    I find her vapid, dumb and totally self absorbed.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

and in that same segment didn't Camille talk about how she wished she could "viscerate" someone with words, followed by a self-satisfied laugh? She's kind of spooky.

I couldn't help looking at the pictures of Lisa's big ol' home in that link above. The rooms and the flowers seem to match her fashion color wheel (lots of creams, blushes, and pinks)... like everything is a backdrop for her to look beautiful in.

Wow 2 acres is a lot, esp. for So Cal.

While the home is certainly beautiful, I would love to see some color, any color, in the rooms. It's just a little too white and stark for my liking.
    The price, though, is way too high for the market, which has really dropped here.

What's really interesting, to me, is that these are truly the only ones, of any series, who have real money. The other series seem like true "wannabees" compared to the real money these women have.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread