+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hallelujah and thank God and all that is holy! :

Taylor Armstrong's 15 minutes is just about up!!
    She was pathetic as just a BH Housewife.
    She was pathetic as a BH Widow.
    Now she can be pathetic as just the plain ol' crazy woman she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Hallelujah and thank God and all that is holy! :

Taylor Armstrong's 15 minutes is just about up!!
    She was pathetic as just a BH Housewife.
    She was pathetic as a BH Widow.
    Now she can be pathetic as just the plain ol' crazy woman she really is.
    I share your enthusiasm at not seeing TA on my screen but I'll save the dancing until she's officially axed. This is Bravo after all and anything can happen.

In other RHoBH news, Kelsey got his new wife's name tattooed on his hip. Ewww
    Kelsey Grammer Tattoo; Actor Gets Wife's Name Inked On His Hip (PHOTO)
    CYA

I hope it's a fake tattoo because, given his stellar track record with women, lazer removal is painful...or so I hear.

Taylor is G-O-N-E????
    jucamer likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Taylor was on Showbiz Tonite last night & sort of hinted she is going to be back on BH. Even though she claimed she can not revel anything since the new cast has not been announced she wanted to be a role model for single mothers. Not every single mothers are beging sued for 1.5 million either. I guess I just crossed BH out of my dvr as well.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Yuck, more of Brandi. I hope her part is very small. I think she can only really drag the cast down somehow. Just doesn't seem to belong there.

Off topic, but can anybody tell me is there a thread for the New Jersey housewives? That new season just started this past week.
    Jexter likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Yuck, more of Brandi. I hope her part is very small. I think she can only really drag the cast down somehow. Just doesn't seem to belong there.
    I ended up liking Brandi in the end, but I agree. She is not Beverly Hills "enough". I want more super off-the-charts rich women like Lisa and Adrienne.
    Prism likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I like Brandi a lot too --- and I really like seeing the diversification of having some of the women/couples who are very wealthy and having some who are not. Interestingly, I believe all of the RH franchises have at least one woman or couple who is struggling financially. I don't watch Atlanta, so I don't know about that one, but RHNY had Bethenny, who was then living in a rented one bedroom apartment and not knowing where her next rent payment was coming from, RHOC has had several struggling divorcees + couples, Tammy, Quinn, and even Lauri, who at the beginning of the show was a broke secretary working for Vicki, and what about Lynne Curtin and her husband. (And how can we forget the 'kept women' with no money of their own, like Jo and Gretchen, when she originally started.) RHNJ had the notorious Danielle, and then the financial demise of Joe and Teresa. And how can we forget the infamous Salahis of RHDC!!! I think that's what makes watching these stories so delicious. You never know who REALLY has money and who doesn't --- or even if they really start out with it, who's going to LOSE it (e.g. Taylor) --- or on the other hand, who's going to start out poor and become very rich during the course of the show, like, our little Camille Grammar!
    Jamie5632 likes this.

I'm not sure if this is true, but I read it this morning. They are filming HWBH now, and it is reported that:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The ladies confront Taylor about her drinking. Apparently she gets really wasted at Kyle's daughter's birthday party. Intervention?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I like Brandi a lot too --- and I really like seeing the diversification of having some of the women/couples who are very wealthy and having some who are not. Interestingly, I believe all of the RH franchises have at least one woman or couple who is struggling financially. I don't watch Atlanta, so I don't know about that one, but RHNY had Bethenny, who was then living in a rented one bedroom apartment and not knowing where her next rent payment was coming from, RHOC has had several struggling divorcees + couples, Tammy, Quinn, and even Lauri, who at the beginning of the show was a broke secretary working for Vicki, and what about Lynne Curtin and her husband. (And how can we forget the 'kept women' with no money of their own, like Jo and Gretchen, when she originally started.) RHNJ had the notorious Danielle, and then the financial demise of Joe and Teresa. And how can we forget the infamous Salahis of RHDC!!! I think that's what makes watching these stories so delicious. You never know who REALLY has money and who doesn't --- or even if they really start out with it, who's going to LOSE it (e.g. Taylor) --- or on the other hand, who's going to start out poor and become very rich during the course of the show, like, our little Camille Grammar!
    I see your point about diversity on the shows, and agree ... sort of. With the exception of Brandi on RHBW. For some strange and nonsensical reason known not even by me, I prefer for these ladies to be really super rich and live these grand lives in their huge homes. I don't know why, but I suspect it might have to do with that making the show itself sort of stand out from the other versions, in that these people are the truly rich and I can therefore take a peek at a world I have not and never will live in, lol. When they fight, yes they can be nasty and stupid just like the other housewives in the other geographical areas. But when it comes to living their day-to-day lives, I find this show to be more watchable perhaps for escapist reasons. Therefore I want my BH housewives to be really classy and really wealthy. I find Brandi to be not classy and I don't know if she's wealthy or not, but I feel she does not fit in with the others. Taylor notwithstanding. Even Taylor has something that Brandi lacks, I just can't quite put my finger on it. I wouldn't care if Taylor was not back (or not much anyhow), but if any of the others weren't I wouldn't like that. Except for Brandi. She's messing with my favorite housewife dream-world! She needs to go! *sigghhhhhh***

+ Reply to Thread