+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2994Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Camille was on GMA today and Katie Couric (yeah,I know, she was filling in for Robin) asked her why she was not going to be on the show next season. Her response was that the producers wanted her children in the show and wanted her to include her new boyfriend and their budding relationship. She told them that she did not want her children exposed and that neither she or Kelsey would allow them to be on, anyway. Camille also said she did not want her private life with her new man to be all out there in the public eye. BTW, the boyfriend was there at GMA and the cameras spanned him quickly. Very good looking. Kelsey who? She came off as the voice of reason. Who knows. I'm sure this was all true, but betting that she also was not offered the money she thought she deserved. Still liked her this last season and will miss her.
    momrek06 and sparklete like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Yes he was the guy that they had the engagement party? at, with the hidden Morrocan room that had a bed in it. He has also recently been on Shahs of Sunset if anyone watches that.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Yes he was the guy that they had the engagement party? at, with the hidden Morrocan room that had a bed in it. He has also recently been on Shahs of Sunset if anyone watches that.
    That's where I remember him from! Man, it sounds like he did a terrible job for Sylvester. I don't think it's Lisa's fault though. She can't predict something like that.

Wouldn't ya think Vanderpump and Stallone would have enough sense to stay away from skeevy people like Mohammud Habib or whatever his name is. The engagement party Lisa let him throw for daughter Pandora was a hot mess, so down and dirty I couldn't believe Lisa was involved with someone that creepy.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It was on TMZ.com, so it must be true
    Uncle David and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Well, you know they do kind of have eyes and ears eveywhere. Remember when the judge in the Lyndsay Lohan case got so upset because info kept getting leaked to TMZ, even when there was no one in the room but her and the attorneys? She couldn't figure out if they had the place bugged or what. LOL I think they finally reported that a courthouse personel person was getting paid for the info.

WOOT! Taylor Armstrong out! Reality TV News Spilled Daily From Your Favorite Reality Shows! - Reality Tea

at Taylor Armstrong will be “phased out” of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the reality trainwreck star is freaking out. Even worse, Taylor allegedly found out about Bravo’s plan to gradually remove her from the cast from reading the tabloids! Oops—that’s gotta sting!

Upon hearing the gossip, Taylor immediately got on the phone to Bravo producers for reassurance, only to be told that the rumor was kinda true! “Taylor called because she was certain that there was no way that she was going to be phased out,” a source close to the reality star reveals to RadarOnline. “However, when she spoke with the higher ups they didn’t deny that she would be featured on the show in a much more limited capacity with a much smaller role.”

The news is devastating to Taylor, who is under contract for another year and will not be eligible to secure any other TV deals until released! “Taylor now knows that her days on the show are numbered. She is extremely upset because she just signed a contract extension for season three, but she wasn’t made aware of Bravo’s plans for her. She absolutely freaked out because she counts on the show as her primary source of income and uses it as a platform to secure other endorsement deals.” Uh-oh!
    AmyKay, Jamie5632, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Ahhh.... so it's grow up and get real time for the grifter. But she's such a polarizing character she'll probably get a gig on another show somewhere.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread