+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I hope they all return with the possible exception of Kim. If being on the show interferes with her recovery in any way, then I think she should refrain from coming back. She looked looped up on pills during her interview with Andy ... I'm not convinced she's going to make it....as sad as it is. And, I wonder if Bravo will allow it. While it makes for good drama, is it worth the HR issues that come with it?

I do want Taylor back even though I can't stand her. I do want to see how her story plays out though. Sidenote: she's such a loon....on WWHL, she made it clear she wasn't a fan of Brandi's and that Brandi said explosive things to get air time and nudge her way onto "our show". The use of the word "our" is crazy. She should know that all the housewives shows replace cast members every so often. There is nothing "our" about it. And, she said Lisa is closer to her now-a-days than Adrienne. She moves with the most sympathetic tide....who wouldn't I suppose but it makes her less authtentic as a friend, doesn't it?

Brandi is ok, but I like her as a peripheral housewife - not front and center.

I used to like Dana. I've changed my mind after reading her blogs. She has nothing exceptionally witty or wise to offer and is therefore not very interesting.

I'm glad Brandi is coming back. She cracks me up on her own and I love the interaction with the others. They need someone a bit more "real" to call them on their BS every so often!
    Wag more, bark less

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632 View Post
    I'm glad Brandi is coming back. She cracks me up on her own and I love the interaction with the others. They need someone a bit more "real" to call them on their BS every so often!
    I agree - well said
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Has Taylor's lip grown? It seems so much bigger. IJS
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Has Taylor's lip grown? It seems so much bigger. IJS
    I think she's kind of like Pinocchio in that respect, except it's her lips and not her nose that grows whenever she tells a lie.
    mayamaisha, Prism, Moontat and 1 others like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I think she's kind of like Pinocchio in that respect, except it's her lips and not her nose that grows whenever she tells a lie.
    If that's true, then they'll need to start filming in a large auditorium!
    mayamaisha and norealityhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post

Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Guess it's official. Camille won't be back. She would like to stay, and the others want her to stay, but she says she couldn't come to terms with the producers. Too bad. She was on her very best behavior last season. Maybe not enough drama for Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Guess it's official. Camille won't be back. She would like to stay, and the others want her to stay, but she says she couldn't come to terms with the producers. Too bad. She was on her very best behavior last season. Maybe not enough drama for Bravo.
    I'll miss her. It would have been fun to watch her budding relationship with her hot new guy. They were in Vegas over the week-end with the Maloof/Nassifs and the Umanskys and TMZ got a bunch of make-out pics of the group. Camille Grammer -- Sucking Face in a Vegas Nightclub | TMZ.com Love the one of Paul spanking Adrienne. Who knew?
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I'll miss her. It would have been fun to watch her budding relationship with her hot new guy. They were in Vegas over the week-end with the Maloof/Nassifs and the Umanskys and TMZ got a bunch of make-out pics of the group. Camille Grammer -- Sucking Face in a Vegas Nightclub | TMZ.com Love the one of Paul spanking Adrienne. Who knew?
    They really look like they're all having a fun time. I noticed Kyle in pictures 16 and 17...at first I thought it was Demi Moore but then realized it was Kyle....hadn't realized how much they look alike before.

+ Reply to Thread