+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3060Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kyle gives off the "mean girl leader" vibes every time the ladies gang up on someone. Can't stand her, wish she would begone! And take Taylorwhat'sherrealname, and Dana with her.

Seriously, Kyle and Kim flaunt their entitled air all around them. No.One.Cares. One day she'll figure out she dropped a quality friend (Lisa) for a lying grifter (Taylor), thinking it gave her more status (taking care of the victim).

Ding, ding, ding!!! Taylor always plays the victim. There is a great website/blog Russell's best friend created that addresses/challenges Taylors accusations.

The Voice of Russell Armstrong
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by soozque View Post
    Ding, ding, ding!!! Taylor always plays the victim. There is a great website/blog Russell's best friend created that addresses/challenges Taylors accusations.

The Voice of Russell Armstrong
    That is a good website. It has the book excerpt for that pool scene and it is even more funny and insane and unbelievable than the story told at the reunion. Evidently pit bulls can't swim and sink to the bottom of the pool like a brick, lol. It also makes Russel have even more super powers. I am a survivor of domestic violence and usually I will believe and support women who say they have gone through it, but Taylor I just cannot believe her. It isn't just her being a grifter, but because I am not stupid and have common sense. I thought Lisa was an intelligent woman, why is she eating that crap up? Anyone can see the inconsistencies. I just cannot stomach her. She is making a mockery of the serious subject of domestic violence and exploiting it for her own gain. I wish someone out there would call her out on it and not let it continue. Plus, Russell deserves someone to speak for him and let's not forget, there is a child involved. She has some sort of weird Mommy Dearest vibe going on with regards to Kennedy and no connection to her daughter--what will she do when Kennedy no longer is useful to her? What kind of emotional abuse is that child going through? I really think she is trying to use supposed durress to try to get out of the lawsuits, but perhaps some mental illness is in there. I think Kyle will figure out the big mistake she made, and I hope Lisa will think twice about her when she comes crawling back. Anyway, that is my rant. My husband is probably right that I do need committed for getting so involved in this, lol.
    Lizard, SugarMama and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kyle gives off the "mean girl leader" vibes every time the ladies gang up on someone. Can't stand her, wish she would begone! And take Taylorwhat'sherrealname, and Dana with her.

Seriously, Kyle and Kim flaunt their entitled air all around them. No.One.Cares. One day she'll figure out she dropped a quality friend (Lisa) for a lying grifter (Taylor), thinking it gave her more status (taking care of the victim).
    Yes--she and the others on her couch should all be given the boot. Camille's couch of awesomeness would be the best ladies to keep on the show. I am willing to give Kim one more season--perhaps as she continues with her therapy and gets better she will be a neat person to watch. I think she clearly hadn't gotten through all the steps at the time of the taping. Maybe she will be better....
    SugarMama likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    That is a good website. It has the book excerpt for that pool scene and it is even more funny and insane and unbelievable than the story told at the reunion. Evidently pit bulls can't swim and sink to the bottom of the pool like a brick, lol. It also makes Russel have even more super powers. I am a survivor of domestic violence and usually I will believe and support women who say they have gone through it, but Taylor I just cannot believe her. It isn't just her being a grifter, but because I am not stupid and have common sense. I thought Lisa was an intelligent woman, why is she eating that crap up? Anyone can see the inconsistencies. I just cannot stomach her. She is making a mockery of the serious subject of domestic violence and exploiting it for her own gain. I wish someone out there would call her out on it and not let it continue. Plus, Russell deserves someone to speak for him and let's not forget, there is a child involved. She has some sort of weird Mommy Dearest vibe going on with regards to Kennedy and no connection to her daughter--what will she do when Kennedy no longer is useful to her? What kind of emotional abuse is that child going through? I really think she is trying to use supposed durress to try to get out of the lawsuits, but perhaps some mental illness is in there. I think Kyle will figure out the big mistake she made, and I hope Lisa will think twice about her when she comes crawling back. Anyway, that is my rant. My husband is probably right that I do need committed for getting so involved in this, lol.
    I know, Star! I get caught up in it too. But I, like you, have also been in an abusive relationship and it really makes me soooooooo angry that someone like Taylor is making a mockery of what real domestic violence is. I don't talk about it. I never had to - everyone who was close to me saw it. I never said a word; yet my family and close friends all seemed to know.

I can't believe Lisa is falling for all of her crap either! I think Adrienne and Camille are on to her; but they are probably under some kind of contract (either spoken or unspoken) about not shining a bad light on their "co-stars" (and I use the term "star" loosely). Brandi, however, lets things fly outta her mouth! Sometimes I think she is hilarious and other times I think she is trashy. I just can't make up my mind about her...

Anyway, Randy's blog is a good place to get the other side of the story. I think it speaks volumns about who Russell really was to have a friend devote so much of his time to clear his name after his death. I think everyone agrees that Russell wasn't a saint; but, I don't think he was a monster either. Even IF (and that's a big IF) he was abusive to Taylor (and I, personally think they probably had some knock down drag out fights - but not overtly physical. He probably pushed her - and he even admitted that and he may have tried to restrain her to get her off of him; but I sincerely doubt he was the monster she is making him out to be); he still has 3 children that are hearing and seeing all of this trash talking in the media.

I never talk about the abuse I suffered from my ex (ESPECIALLY in front of my son). I just think it is horrible that Taylor is putting all of Russell's loved ones thru this.

In order to keep things in perspective, I hope everyone goes to Randy's blog and read what his best friend says about him. The Voice of Russell Armstrong

I hope someone calls her out on it too. There are a bunch of people writing to Dr. Phil to urge him to look into all of the inconsistencies in Taylor's story and follow up with her - see Randy's blog. (Wouldn't it be great if she were finally called out on national tv for the lies she has told?)
    Oompaloopa and SugarMama like this.

I don't know how accurate this is but it looks like Taylor will be asked back for Season 3.....

Most 'Housewives of Beverly Hills' returning for Season 3 | HollywoodNews.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    I don't know how accurate this is but it looks like Taylor will be asked back for Season 3.....

Ugh. Now the question is, will I be returning? I can't say, honestly.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ha ha ha, it's funny how we all have different favorites. Season 3 cast: Kyle, Adrienne, Lisa, Taylor, Brandi, but NOT Camille and Kim. WOW! My perfect cast. Thanks Andy, I hope this is how it actually turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Ha ha ha, it's funny how we all have different favorites. Season 3 cast: Kyle, Adrienne, Lisa, Taylor, Brandi, but NOT Camille and Kim. WOW! My perfect cast. Thanks Andy, I hope this is how it actually turns out!
    I like Camille. Now that she's dating, she could actually have a storyline but I hear it was her choice to not sign on for another season so I respect that. I wish Kim the best and would rather have her on my screen than Taylor. What good can come of her exposing her already unhappy child to another season of filming?
    Oompaloopa likes this.
    CYA

Well, rats! Give me Kim and all her problems anyday over Taylor-the-Liar.
    Bunny555 and sparklete like this.

We have our favorites because they have qualities we like.

Honesty and humaness are attractive. So Kim could be our sister and we would want her to do well.

I liked Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne because I felt like they were good to their families and others. Now I just like Lisa.

I want Brandi to do well because she appears to be lost. But who knows. Maybe she could find a faithful sexaholic. I still think she should stop focusing on sex.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread