+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Andy's long interview with Kim was uncomfortably odd. I thought it mean of him to show footage of Kim under the influence - after she hesitated so awkwardly when he asked if he could show it. As one clip played, Kim clearly said "ok that's enough" and Andy finally stopped.

The interchange between Andy and Kim was so darned awkward. I understand she was fresh out of rehab, on medication and unsteady; and that the interview could well be part of her "recovery". But it was painful to watch. Kim's words and sentences are oddly strung together, her words crack between syllables like always, she laughs self-consciously at the wrong times, and has that big gaspy breath at the end of sentences.

Although Kim is somewhat calm now, she is still apparently in a lot of emotional pain. But frankly I think she's crazy as a loon and has no business being on national television.
    I'm on Kim's bandwagon. I was ALL through S1. Wasn't sure at the beginning of S2 but as the substance abuse came clear, I have better understanding and even more empathy for her.

As far as her being a loon, and I KNOW I'm the only one on the block who thinks this, but so far, I think Kim is the most level-headed of the bunch.....other than when the anxiety kicks in. I'm too tired to explain why, but ... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Unrelated, how wrong is this: Taylor Armstrong Brings Daughter to Book Signing | Goddess: Celebrity Moms and Dads - Yahoo! omg! ????

I hope Camille, Adrienne and Kyle didn't know Kennedy would be there because if they did, I'd be as thoroughly repulsed by them as I am with Taylor bringing Kennedy to hawk a book that speaks so ill of her father. I wonder what the shrink says about this!

This seals the deal for me. Taylor is SOOOO clueless. Even her baby toe doesn't touch the real world. She is the loon of the show - and a real one....not a whacky spirited one.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-18-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    Prism and jucamer like this.

Radaron line
    So I see the president of radar on line saying not to blame Adrienne because someone fed her a bad story. Too bad. We thought Adrienne had a brain. And she has hate or something so going on that she would invest in garbage and practically destroy her reputation over it. She is probably so sick minded that she does not believe Lisa has not said negative things because she herself spends so much time on it. She is who she is.

So theydid not pick up Lisa's new show. That's ok. Kyle and Adrienne know by now that their rabid dog routine is ugly. And bravo might look for better.

I deleted all the RHBH shows off my dvr because I am so disgusted over Kyle and Adrienne.
    SugarMama and sparklete like this.
    You can do it!

I really liked both Kyle and Adrienne last season. I'm seeing them differently now and that's a shame because I think they both have the ability to be awesome women. I think they are getting lost in the fame and their insecurities are turning them into different people. I kind of wasn't surprised when Kyle turned on Kim but seeing both she and Adrienne gang up on Lisa was both shocking and sad. What was the point of that??
    CYA

I finally got to watch the other part of the reunion. Someone please get Taylor off my tv. That story regarding the pool was insane even for her. Why does andy let her get by with it? Is she sensing that her claims of being under duress because of supposed abuse will fall flat in the court cases against her and she is now trying the "I am insane so I couldn't have had any knowledge of any fraud" angle? I had to watch it several times to get the whole story because I was laughing so hard picturing short, flabby Russell hiding like a ninja in the bushes and then suddenly gaining super powers and is able to take out 3 adults and a dog in one swoop and keep them all detained in the pool so he could knock a bunch of teeth out of the guy and also try to drown Taylor. I mean seriously, 3 adults couldn't overtake the short, flabby, out of shape Russell? wAs he that scary and they were perhaps frozen in fear? And the dog--I read on a different website that her book says it was two pitbulls--didn't do anything to protest the owners being attacked and also allowed him to pick it up and toss it in? Those must be some docile pitbulls. The two dog thing makes it even more unbelievable. I mean, I had a Shi Tzu that would attack someone's ankles if he thought I was being hurt. And what was he doing in the bushes anyway--they were discussing wedding plans--was he upset about what flowers or table settings they might pick and wanted to make sure it wasn't offensive? And I highly doubt the friends wouldn't press charges. If my husband had had his teeth knocked out and gotten attacked right before our wedding there is now way I wouldn't press charges. Also, Taylor has forgotten that the police are routinely called for backup to EMS if a situation is violent. They would have tossed Russell in jail regardless of what anyone wanted. even if no one pressed charges he still would have been removed from the situation and cooling his head in jail for the night at least. And the story also doesn't make sense on an emotional level--two friends are so concerned about Taylor that they are ready to get her an apartment and then Russell gets his super powers and attacks them all and they just let the matter drop? Riiight.... Someone needs to call CPS and get Kennedy out of her custody. She isn't mentally fit to take care of that cchild and she is insane!
    Uncle David, Prism and Storm915 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    ... I had to watch it several times to get the whole story because I was laughing so hard picturing short, flabby Russell hiding like a ninja in the bushes and then suddenly gaining super powers and is able to take out 3 adults and a dog in one swoop and keep them all detained in the pool so he could knock a bunch of teeth out of the guy and also try to drown Taylor. I mean seriously, 3 adults couldn't overtake the short, flabby, out of shape Russell? wAs he that scary and they were perhaps frozen in fear? And the dog--I read on a different website that her book says it was two pitbulls--didn't do anything to protest the owners being attacked and also allowed him to pick it up and toss it in? Those must be some docile pitbulls. The two dog thing makes it even more unbelievable. I mean, I had a Shi Tzu that would attack someone's ankles if he thought I was being hurt. And what was he doing in the bushes anyway--they were discussing wedding plans--was he upset about what flowers or table settings they might pick and wanted to make sure it wasn't offensive? ....
    very funny
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Radaron line
    So I see the president of radar on line saying not to blame Adrienne because someone fed her a bad story. Too bad. We thought Adrienne had a brain. And she has hate or something so going on that she would invest in garbage and practically destroy her reputation over it. She is probably so sick minded that she does not believe Lisa has not said negative things because she herself spends so much time on it. She is who she is.

So theydid not pick up Lisa's new show. That's ok. Kyle and Adrienne know by now that their rabid dog routine is ugly. And bravo might look for better.

I deleted all the RHBH shows off my dvr because I am so disgusted over Kyle and Adrienne.
    I don't think Adrienne deserves any slack. She wanted something to use against Lisa so she did it. Of course radar on line would say someone else sells stories--it would be something to try to get that person to also sell a story and there is no way Lisa would have gotten 25,000 from them. A normal person would have believed Lisa instead of a gossip rag.

The more I hear about shanalynettehughestaylorfordar mstrong the crazier she seems. Maybe I've misjudged her, maybe she's not as calculating as I thought.

Maybe she should be measured for a jacket.
    Moontat and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The more I hear about shanalynettehughestaylorfordar mstrong the crazier she seems. Maybe I've misjudged her, maybe she's not as calculating as I thought.

The jackets that provide one big self-hug!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I don't think Taylor's dumb in sort of an intellectual way, but she doesn't have the social maneuvering skills of a Lisa or Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Unrelated, how wrong is this: Taylor Armstrong Brings Daughter to Book Signing | Goddess: Celebrity Moms and Dads - Yahoo! omg! ????

This seals the deal for me. Taylor is SOOOO clueless. Even her baby toe doesn't touch the real world. She is the loon of the show - and a real one....not a whacky spirited one.
    Thanks for the link and it just adds more fuel to the fire for me. I hate that she had her daughter there. What the heck is wrong with her doing that? Kids hear what's going on around them and it usually has an effect, even if it's not immediately apparent. But I guess when you're sooo self-involved, nothing but yourself and your needs mean anything.
    I laughed at her description of herself throwing herself down and crying/screaming after finding Russell. Yes, no doubt that was a horrendous thing to see and maybe that's what she felt like doing but couldn't she have spared her daughter the sight of seeing her mother behave that way? Sometimes you have to MAKE yourself behave differently than you feel like doing because it's not good for your children to see some things. As a mother, she needed to put her child's needs first.

On a different subject, I also laughed at Adrienne on "The Lost Footage" episode. Here she is chastizing Paul for using the phone while driving, while she sits there without her seatbelt on. That's also the law in California, Adrienne!
    livin4reality likes this.

+ Reply to Thread