+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Agree completely Snow Bunny.... she's definitely trying to build her a new and improved Don. I somehow doubt Brooks will go along with it in the long run.

I have a really hard time watching this group of housewives. Tamara is just the trashiest, potty mouthed, classless, ...well you know the rest...... She acts like a 18 year old uneducated, slut.

Hopefully Heather will bring some class to this group, otherwise I think I'll have to quit watching this one.

say what?
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ...Am I the only person who thought that Taylor was absolutely giddy to picking up the scraps from Russell's carcass? This is the very same woman who had to be carried from his funeral because she was so overcome with grief?
    Very well put!
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Reminder: BH "Lost Footage" tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern on Bravo
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Oh darn, SugarMama, I missed that. S'pose they'll be showing it over and over like usual though. I still am interested in watching Lisa and Adrienne. Am fascinated by the seamy Shana storyline, not convinced Camille is anything but the lowlife Grammer married. Well, we're off to OC land for awhile. Much less "class" down there - that ephemeral thing they all want so much.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Oh darn, SugarMama, I missed that. S'pose they'll be showing it over and over like usual though. I still am interested in watching Lisa and Adrienne. Am fascinated by the seamy Shana storyline, not convinced Camille is anything but the lowlife Grammer married. Well, we're off to OC land for awhile. Much less "class" down there - that ephemeral thing they all want so much.
    It was some good stuff - not much we didn't already know, but entertaining nonetheless.

OC... Tamra is such trash. I can't even begin to describe it. However bad BH may seem to be, it's miles above OC!

I think Lisa and Kyle are going to want to make Brandi pay for the same age they just look older comment. That is 100 percent true. But even if you were not in BH I could see other women going into a bitch frenzy. Lisa and Kyle OMG what awaits.

Kyle's daughters are so gorgeous. Mauricio always gives the air of bad allergies.

I think Paul is very nice. And I think he probably helps people with their self esteem. I am a sucker. I could give Adrienne a pass for her bad behavior. But I really hated her anti-Lisa logic. And she actually did some negative marketing for the Palms. They probably are desperate. Brother had a show girl walking with him during this season. There is a problem if you have to parade a woman to look good.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I hope rehab takes for Kim this time. I don't know why she won't forgive Brandi because what she said didn't make that much sense to me, but I don't really care because I don't like Brandi.
    While reading your post, I was suddenly struck by the memory of the huge amount of venom that Kyle and Kim had towards Brandi that night. Which made me think maybe it's because Brandi was too close to the truth about Kim. I have previously stated that I think there was more to Kim's rehab than just alcohol but no one is saying it. Sometimes her actions seemed to be those of someone who had been drinking but at other times, it really seemed like something else.
    I still don't believe that Kim stayed in the bathroom for such long, long times to either 1. fix her makeup (it was an all-girl party, for gosh sakes!) and 2. if you were taking swigs of alcohol, you'd do it quickly. She was just in there for too long and too often.
    I smell a rat, for sure.
    Prism and sparklete like this.

Plus, her being so thin! Usually alcohol adds weight to a person - while drugs (meth, for example) bring about tremendous weight loss. It fits.

But the stress from change in life can make one drop weight. She said she was not eating. Those are good points though. Looks like Kim stays away from a Mauricio fight for fear of Kyle (one of the constant loves in her life). Kyle said what a good mother they had. You can have a good mother and have those issues.

It seems like Brandi is not far different from her ex- husband. Like attracts like. Turned on by fame, power and money. It looks like just about anything seems like a good idea to her. We like Lisa's Ken because it appears that he is a good husband; she likes him because he has power.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread