+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2998Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Taylor's story last night about the incident at her friends' house, in the words of Brandi, didn't add up. Russell waits to ambush Taylor as she's leaving, he jumps her, throws her in the pool and holds her down. Okay I could buy that (leaving the logistical issues aside, as one usually departs from the front of a house and pools are usually in the back). But he nearly simultaneously tosses her both of Taylor's friends in the pool and the friends' dog? And the one friend is taken away in an ambulance? And these people are not named nor came forward after Russell's death to back Taylor up? I'm just still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that Russell could take out three people and a dog all at once.

(Caveat--I'm not saying Russell never beat Taylor, nor that she wasn't the victim of abuse. It's just this particular scenario begs credibility.)
    I'd pay good money to see Judge Judy take that story apart. Taylor's so full of bullshit her eyeballs are floating.
    mom2, momrek06, mayamaisha and 2 others like this.

FORT Newbie

Do you mean Lisa and Ken? Not sure who Todd is?

Sorry, Momrek. I did mean Ken. His last name is Todd, I think-Ken Todd, isnt it?
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    Do you mean Lisa and Ken? Not sure who Todd is?

Sorry, Momrek. I did mean Ken. His last name is Todd, I think-Ken Todd, isnt it?
    No worries, sweetie, I thought may there was someone named Todd as well and I was trying to place him!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    I'd pay good money to see Judge Judy take that story apart. Taylor's so full of bullshit her eyeballs are floating.
    That is the most astute observation yet.

We all blather on about it and "sense" that the stories don't add up. Judge Judy would get to the heart of the matter in the blink of an eye and it would be crystal clear to the world - one way or another.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always wonder how many dogs would be killed if Brandi's front porch collapsed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There's apparently a movement afoot...

No More Taylor on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Petition
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Me like

And that photo of Taylor in the upper corner is hilarious
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Does anybody know who is coming back for the next season and who isn't? I'm assuming this hasn't been announced yet but I'm not sure.

I hope Brandi doesn't come back. I don't truly buy her as a "friend" of Lisa, nor do I get Lisa seeming to blindly believe everything Taylor says these days. It doesn't ring true. I don't want to sound snobbish, but it seems to me that somebody like Lisa wouldn't really have a friend like Brandi. She just doesn't fit in somehow. And I really didn't like her admission that she had a thing for Ken. She was acting like a slut. Just because you might feel something like that doesn't mean you talk about it in front of your female friend. There's no honor in being "totally honest" if it serves no other purpose than to make others uncomfortable or to hurt somebody. You don't have to say everything that's on your mind, you know? It's called discretion (sp?). I thought that whole segment about her feelings for Lisa's husband was just icky.

I sort of felt sorry for Dana after she opened up. She's kind of different too. I don't mind her being on the show now and then, she bothers me much less than seeing Brandi and Jen from Sober House. They really don't belong there. Taylor...well, she's just yucky. I don't know what to make of her. Those lips of hers bother me for some reason, lol. I don't like to watch her talk. Or listen to what she has to say, either.

I hope rehab takes for Kim this time. I don't know why she won't forgive Brandi because what she said didn't make that much sense to me, but I don't really care because I don't like Brandi. That's probably obvious by now, though.

I don't like the change in Adrienne this time around. It doesn't seem quite real to me though, and I'm of course wondering how much of it's real and how much is scripted and a result of what Bravo wants. It made me feel kind of sad that she and Lisa are sort of falling out, because those two were my favorites from the beginning of the show. I still like them both though because they seemed to be more natural the way they behaved in the first season.

I would love to know who is going to be on next season.
    Lizard and Prism like this.

They are still working on it I believe, but Camille is out.

I agree about your Dana comments. Liked that she owned. She might be nice. She might not. I know it's hard, but I want them to get someone a little more like Lisa.
    You can do it!

Didn't Taylor mention that Russell knocked the guy out before he threw him in the pool? I am sorry but if I or my husband were knocked out & thrown into a pool & EMS had to be called...I would be pressing charges. No friend is THAT good a friend that I would not take measures to protect myself or my family.

I realize that people grieve & deal with divorce & abuse differently. I get that. Am I the only person who thought that Taylor was absolutely giddy to picking up the scraps from Russell's carcass? This is the very same woman who had to be carried from his funeral because she was so overcome with grief?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread