+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Rewatched the 2nd reunion ep, and gagging on Tay's "I'm from Oklahoma, we don't have British people there" comment. What a psycho. One of my neighbors was from England. She's grasping, as usual.
    I live in the same city she grew up in. I know of 2 English pubs run by people from England plus a store. Amazingly we never hear anything about her or her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I live in the same city she grew up in. I know of 2 English pubs run by people from England plus a store. Amazingly we never hear anything about her or her family.
    Does Taylor ever tell the truth about anything? I seriously doubt it. She's been able to lie and scheme and slither her way this far, but I think she's reached her limit. (hoping so, anyway)
    Uncle David and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Taylor's story last night about the incident at her friends' house, in the words of Brandi, didn't add up. Russell waits to ambush Taylor as she's leaving, he jumps her, throws her in the pool and holds her down. Okay I could buy that (leaving the logistical issues aside, as one usually departs from the front of a house and pools are usually in the back). But he nearly simultaneously tosses her both of Taylor's friends in the pool and the friends' dog? And the one friend is taken away in an ambulance? And these people are not named nor came forward after Russell's death to back Taylor up? I'm just still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that Russell could take out three people and a dog all at once.

(Caveat--I'm not saying Russell never beat Taylor, nor that she wasn't the victim of abuse. It's just this particular scenario begs credibility.)
    mom2, Shoepie, Moontat and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    Have you noticed that Taylor wrinkles up her nose and eyes when she is smiling at someone in a smug way? Is she trying to be sincere but her true emotions wrinkle up her face??
    Yes! That shanalynettehughestaylorsipesf ordarmstrong sneer is what I call it. I know someone who does the same thing; it's equivalent to a hyena pulling back its mouth to show all its teeth. A sneer with evil lurking behind it.

Geez her name is getting longer after learning about the lynette and sipes additions.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Russell was quite the supervillan, wasn't he? Simultaneously taking out Taylor, his friends, the dog, probably the cat and 20 keystone cops ... yet no one said a word about it. I know of no one who can take out 4 adults at once while trying to drown his wife. Okay, maybe Chuck Norris but he'd never go to the dark side.

Tired of the Taylor Show. She was allowed to Salahi the whole series this season, and I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Taylor's story last night about the incident at her friends' house, in the words of Brandi, didn't add up. Russell waits to ambush Taylor as she's leaving, he jumps her, throws her in the pool and holds her down. Okay I could buy that (leaving the logistical issues aside, as one usually departs from the front of a house and pools are usually in the back). But he nearly simultaneously tosses her both of Taylor's friends in the pool and the friends' dog? And the one friend is taken away in an ambulance? And these people are not named nor came forward after Russell's death to back Taylor up? I'm just still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that Russell could take out three people and a dog all at once.

(Caveat--I'm not saying Russell never beat Taylor, nor that she wasn't the victim of abuse. It's just this particular scenario begs credibility.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Russell was quite the supervillan, wasn't he? Simultaneously taking out Taylor, his friends, the dog, probably the cat and 20 keystone cops ... yet no one said a word about it. I know of no one who can take out 4 adults at once while trying to drown his wife. Okay, maybe Chuck Norris but he'd never go to the dark side.

Tired of the Taylor Show. She was allowed to Salahi the whole series this season, and I'm done.
    KAREN

Kathy Hilton - ne้ Richards - is actually the oldest of the 3 Richards' sisters.
    Kyle is the youngest.

One of my sister's friends went to school with Kathy Hilton.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I love Lisa,Kyle and Adrienne. I am giving Camille the side eye. I think she is being stealth because of her divorce pending from Kelsey. I have the feeling once that is over the real Camille will return. Brandi, Dana,Taylor and continual victim,Kim. These people can take a long walk off a short pier.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I love Lisa,Kyle and Adrienne. I am giving Camille the side eye. I think she is being stealth because of her divorce pending from Kelsey. I have the feeling once that is over the real Camille will return. Brandi, Dana,Taylor and continual victim,Kim. These people can take a long walk off a short pier.
    I agree, with the exception of Brandi. There's something about her unfiltered honesty I like.
    Jamie5632, momrek06 and sparklete like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    Kim is delusional, as usual. She seems not to realize (or is unable to admit) that her behavior had become so bizarre-scrabbling around on the floor and in her pocketbook forever, in the limo obsessing over the trash, the multiple trips to the bathroom (all of which added up to something worse than alcohol to me)-that Brandi could be forgiven for thinking some serious drugs were involved.
    Yes, those long long stays in the bathroom stayed with me also. It's very possible that Kyle and Kim's "people" have advised them to just say that alcohol was her problem and not admit to anything else. Nothing they said about the bathroom visits made sense to me. I think there was more than we're being told but I also think alcohol was a big part of it.

As for Taylor, everyone here knows my feeling about her "stories" and I think I'm far more irritated by her trashing her husband when he can no longer defend himself than anything else. There are children involved who are affected by what she says. If he was a physical abuser, then they could handle that fact but there is no need for all the embellishments she adds. I truly believe she tells all these lies (to my mind) for her own personal need for attention.
    I hate how now she claim how much she loved him and still does when she filed for divorce and was already dating prior to his death. Yeah, sure she does.
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread