+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3056Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I didn't watch much of the Most Eligible Dallas show, but Matt seemed to be quite the attention whore. They can be attention whore's together....yay!!!

Rewatched the 2nd reunion ep, and gagging on Tay's "I'm from Oklahoma, we don't have British people there" comment. What a psycho. One of my neighbors was from England. She's grasping, as usual.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Rewatched the 2nd reunion ep, and gagging on Tay's "I'm from Oklahoma, we don't have British people there" comment. What a psycho. One of my neighbors was from England. She's grasping, as usual.
    I'm watching it now (again). I'm even more disgusted by the Right-Side Couch than I was the first time. I've tried so hard to like Kyle, but now I just can't! Now when I see Kyle, I'm thinking "Jill Zarin" with less cash

Kyle/Lisa/Adrienne (Right-Side Couch) could go and be replaced and make the show much nicer and more interesting. Please, Bravo/Andy, make it happen!
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Okay, okay...I feel Dana was sincere about her conflicted upbringing - I actually felt sorry for her - nice to see that part of her, plus, she owned her over-the-top bragging. That said, she and her friend Taylor need to go - sorry Dana...wish you the best.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Okay....Kim has to go, too.

She doesn't think she owes Brandi an apology? Really? Not even thinking the "crutches" thing. Kim was horrid towards Brandi that night and made her (Brandi) feel extremely uncomfortable and unwelcome. Day-um, Kim. You're not "there" yet.

I'm changing my list: Kyle, Taylor, Andrienne, and Lisa need to be given a long vacation from the Beverly Hills Housewives. Let's start over with Lisa, Camille, and Heather (from OC) and send Brandi (like her) to OC to torture Tamra.

What a waste of this "Kyle and Kim" show in the 3rd reunion. I don't care. Kim...yes...good luck!

Kyle ... I want you to go the way of Jill Zarin ... sooner than she did. Plays nice when it's convenient but spews venom naturally.
    RoxyKnox likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I think Kim looks good for where she is right now. I don't know if she's doing traditional AA, but the forgiveness step (as it may or may not apply to Brandi) could be months down the road. A guy I knew was in AA over a year before he got that step. She's put on weight, which is a good thing as she doesn't look at death's door, and has some of her humor back--though Kyle still seems to be devoid of a sense of humor, but there's no rehab for that. It does appear she's still on some heavy psychotropes, but as long as she's actually monitored, that could be a good thing. Having known a half-dozen or so friends/family who have had alcohol & depression/anxiety issues, I truly wish her the best. IMHO, being on this show is not the best for her. If Kyle is at least 10% true on how much she cares for Kim, she'll make sure that, at the very most, Kim just makes random appearances when Kim is in a good space for doing so. But really, the Richards sisters need to step back from the cameras in whole.

That being said, I still really like the Brandi/Lisa combo. Is it possible for a buddy-comedy-reality show with that weird duo?

I like Sugarmama rewatch the episodes and change my opinions. The first time I see it the way I want to see it. Watching more, I see things the way they are.

Kudos to Andy for asking why the other two visits to rehab were not successful. Kim blamed Brandi for hurting her children. Kim hurt her children. Kim hurt her children. She needs to face that. Her anxiety issues overrode her mothering intuition. I presume she has not been the mother most people would want to have. She is blessed with life. Kim can make it better. She needs to apologize to her children and stop blaming others for her drunk stuff.

That being said, I like that Kim has been as honest as she knows how. A lot of people have anxiety issues. I guess it is fear of being excluded or fear of being judged. These people dying recently failed to see the good things in their life, that people love them and needed them in a good way (not a usery way). My guess is that Brandi would take an apology. Kim is not a mean girl although she might live in Meanville. We all have vision problems. See my first paragraph. Her challenge is methods to quiet her anxious mind. Kim is making herself anxious. She should assume the universe is supportive. ("only say the words and I shall be healed.). Apologize to Brandi not because it is important to Brandi but because seeing her as a good person (part of the universe) will be healing for you.

It is nice to see Lisa and Ken's good relationship. By all accounts Lisa is focusing on positive energies.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I saw this is a magazine yesterday when I was getting my hair cut so I decided to Google this morning. If this is true:

Taylor Armstrong Dating 'Most Eligible Dallas' Star Matt Nordgren? (POLL) | LimeLife
    I saw Taylor on WWHL a long time ago during which she denied this relationship. Maybe that wasn't completely the case or things changed?

I'm watching the final reunion and Kyle is really starting to get to me. I still find her totally passive / aggressive with Kim. Kim is far from perfect, but Kyle needs to let go of that jealousy she had for her since they were kids and Kim got all the attention. Kyle, grow up already......
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread