+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Finally finished watching the 2nd part of the reunion, I've also noticed a side of Adrienne I'd not seen before...and I don't like it. Her looks have been shooting daggers at Lisa, and Lisa seemed completely put off with her. I'm ready to say: The right couch can just go away. The show would not suffer one bit.

Taylor to Brandi, "I wasn't talking to YOU!" Real classy, Shauna/Shanna/Whatever! Camille called her out on lying, Taylor/Shauna glared at her. Taylor, Adrienne is Kennedy's godmother, isn't she? Whoops, but you forgot to mention that to Adrianne last season. Chronic liar

Love, love, love Brandi She put Kyle and Taylor AND Adrienne in their places. She doesn't let them shut her down. You go girl

Kyle Taylor Adrienne
    Oompaloopa likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Not to drone on about this woman but I just found this...

Real Housewife Taylor Armstrong Tells All. Or Does She? - The Daily Beast

The thing is, if she were telling the truth, the full truth, there would be NO discrepancies.
    That makes definitely seals the deal for me about her lying. I didn't realize all that about her eye. Now the story makes even less sense. I also found it interesting that it has gone from a broken jaw to a dislocated jaw. Sorry, but those injuries would be noticable to others. I am thinking she is having a hard time keeping her lies straight. I also think she worked at the domestic violence shelter to help research stories. I wonder how many stories she is telling are stories she heard there, except in her case she isn't smart enough to have convincing evidence to back it up and chose stories where you just can't fake those injuries. Even more than that, I still think of that Vegas trip were she cavorted on camera with a Chippendales dancer. I think of my ex and not only did he have such a control over me that I couldn't have done the Vegas weekend in the first place, but he was so jealous that I couldn't smile at another man without him thinking I was flirting. Going on camera where millions of people would see that is not something someone in a violent relationship would do. I also never saw her as being as weak as she claimed--she was definitely no shrinking violet and she definitely seemed like she could hold her own against Russell. I don't think he would be good to be married to, but her stories don't add up.
    Oompaloopa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Taylor could have very well used Russell's cell phone to text herself. Just sayin...
    I actually had a (former) friend that did things like that during her divorce. She would alter emails, texts, etc to smear his name around town and then she tried to present it as evidence in court. Luckily for her ex she wasn't the most clever about doing it and was found out to have faked a bunch of things. Might I add she was able to get restraining orders on him, which proves you don't actually have to be slapped around to get one. Basically she did many things to make his life a living hell. He is thankful to this day that he never had kids with her or he would still be tied to her.
    Oompaloopa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I actually had a (former) friend that did things like that during her divorce. She would alter emails, texts, etc to smear his name around town and then she tried to present it as evidence in court. Luckily for her ex she wasn't the most clever about doing it and was found out to have faked a bunch of things. Might I add she was able to get restraining orders on him, which proves you don't actually have to be slapped around to get one. Basically she did many things to make his life a living hell. He is thankful to this day that he never had kids with her or he would still be tied to her.
    and I thought this stuff only happens on tv...I love my sheltered life
    Uncle David likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    well in the court documents that the previous mrs armstong filed. Russell beat,pushed,spit on her and slapped her around while she was pregnant. So a man that would do that is no saint. I highly doubt he just stopped this habit on a dime.
    Using that as an example, then we would have to assume that the ex Mrs Armstrong was truthful. Who's to say it was true? I do belive he was fully capable and most likely, had a horrible temper. I'll go as far as saying he may have done some things like shoving...but logically, I belive Taylor is lying about most of it. She shows absolutely no signs of being an abused wife, not by her behavior while married, and not with any physical proof, like photos or police records, etc.
    I know the girlfriend of Russell's also said he was physically abusive, and normally, these two women's affirmations would convince me...but everything about Taylor tells us that she's lying about almost everything. There's nothing about her behavior that signifies an abused woman. Most abused women exhibit the same textbook symptoms.. but not Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Taylor could have very well used Russell's cell phone to text herself. Just sayin...
    My thoughts exactly when I watched this part today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    What I thought was interesting is that Taylor said she texted some nastiness that she claims Russell had texted her to her shrink, and then called that out as proof. Why did she retype what Russell said rather than forward the original message? In additition, having the shrink see the original would add to her case.
    Why wouldn't she do what would make her case stronger? None of it makes sense and certainly, just because she typed it doesn't make it so.
    So well stated!! and very telling.
    All of our instincts tell us something's not right...and I trust instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Even more than that, I still think of that Vegas trip were she cavorted on camera with a Chippendales dancer. I think of my ex and not only did he have such a control over me that I couldn't have done the Vegas weekend in the first place, but he was so jealous that I couldn't smile at another man without him thinking I was flirting. Going on camera where millions of people would see that is not something someone in a violent relationship would do. I also never saw her as being as weak as she claimed--she was definitely no shrinking violet and she definitely seemed like she could hold her own against Russell.
    Yep, abused wives learn early on what not to do with that kind of husband. All this just adds to my huge doubt about Taylor's "poor little me" statements.
    I do feel sorry for her though that she is so indescribably insecure that she'll take attention any way she can get it. How very selfish to not consider the effect her words will be to Russell's children, and it will have an affect.

I was really annoyed at Adrienne on the Reunion show...am hoping that Bravo "made" her bring up petty things about Lisa. Couldn't believe that she would take the word of her chef over a friend's.

I also couldn't help but notice how all the women had absolutely no wrinkles at all...no laugh lines around the mouth (which most of us who like to laugh or smile a lot aquire very early and not from age), no wrinkling on the forehead when troubled/perplexed. Brandi even looks like she's had the skin above her upper lip Botox-ed because that part never moves when she speaks or smiles. I should invest in Botox because apparently, it's very much in demand.

I don't really care for Brandi....she just happens to be mingling with these people because she was blessed with a very pretty face and great body. Otherwise, just judging from her behavior and the way she speaks, she'd look perfectly at home outside her trailer. Probably her neighbor when younger was Tamra.
    And I don't think she'll ever win against some of these other women. Taylor's mean and shouts her down, Kyle is very smart and calculating, and Adrienne just seems to dismiss her as unimportant, like she does to a lot of people...esp her husband.

And since when did adult women get so upset about what someone said about their dog??!!!
    And so what if Lisa doesn't like your chef!! Big deal. If you're happy with your help, who cares what anyone else thinks/says??? Although maybe I shouldn't say anything because I've never had chefs ( or other help) to know the proper protocol.

Sorry for such a long post...but it sure is nice to have a place to spout off about all this nonsense.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 02-10-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    Starbucks880 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    my assumptions are based on past history for Russell. Russell has an abusive past that is fact, documentation from a court of law agrees with me. Russell even had to take anger management classes because of it. The facts as presented show a tendency to slap women around. Taylor may lie about a lot of things but I really believe that she was an abused woman. I could careless that her real name is Shana, Susy Sunshine or Jenny from the block. She may indeed be a vile piece of work, but if she was abused that is just plain wrong. I have very close friends who have been abused and they are shattered inside and outside and the fact that they have to go through the same ish that Taylor does with people not believing them just bugs me so much.

I have not walked a mile in Taylors shoes but I can imagine how alone she must feel with people always looking at her sideways and insisting she can't be abused because she is a liar. As if that is some sort of protection against life ils.
    MsDiva, I agree with you 100%. If she was abused it is horrible - no one should have to go through that and I hope she gets help. The only point I have been trying to make is that court documents of what Russell did in the past are only evidence of a pattern - they are not PROOF that he abused Taylor. We can all chose to believe what we want, draw our own inferences and make our own assumptions. But if I was judged by things I did in my past before I went through therapy and AA and worked very hard to change, then I would be screwed. So it is possible to change. Whether he did or not before he died, and what their marriage was like, I have no idea. Nor do you. Only point I have ever been trying to convey.

Kind of funny.......last night Taylor was busted for having multiple twitter accounts. Basically she was tweeting on her own account and meant to log out and sign on to one of her fake ones, but forgot to sign out. So under her own twitter account she tweeted something along the lines of "Reading Taylor Armstrong's book. Such a great read and an inspiration to women everywhere." As soon as she realized her blunder she deleted the tweet but a ton of Housewives websites already have a screencap of the tweet. This woman is such a fake, phony liar in all aspects.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Kind of funny.......last night Taylor was busted for having multiple twitter accounts. Basically she was tweeting on her own account and meant to log out and sign on to one of her fake ones, but forgot to sign out. So under her own twitter account she tweeted something along the lines of "Reading Taylor Armstrong's book. Such a great read and an inspiration to women everywhere." As soon as she realized her blunder she deleted the tweet but a ton of Housewives websites already have a screencap of the tweet. This woman is such a fake, phony liar in all aspects.
    Russell was definitely the brains of their operation - Taylor needs to realize she's not bright enough to keep up with her lies, she needs a partner.

Laughable about shanahughesfordtaylorarmstrong tweeting on an account, pretending to be someone else, praising the hale out of her book. Seems she would have learned from jillzarin, who was publicly humiliated for her fake ID and postings as Ms Sanders on Amazon, praising jillzarin's vanity book.

I suppose she needs the money, but if she'd climb down off that high horse and stop trying to be someone she's not, she probably could provide a decent life for that child she claims to so dearly love.
    mom2 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

You know, if I feel sorry for Taylor, it's not because of alleged abuse (because I'm still not convinced about it), and it's not because of her no-money situation (she sought out the gold-digger life). It's because she is so incapabale of creating a life for herself.

She really is completely vacant that way.
    KatesMom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread