+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

While I personally have not been in an abusive relationship, I do have a close friend that was. It all started with him controlling her in other ways other than physical. Before we knew it she was isolated and no longer in communication with us. Thankfully she is out of that relationship now. My point is, is that most abuser's work at isolating their victims first or so I witnessed and and have heard from reliable sources. I don't think we ever saw that with Taylor... She was off to Vegas, involved in a domestic violence charity (what abuser let's their victim do that?), out with friends, etc. The more she talks, the more I don't believe she was a victim of physical abuse. Did Russell have anger issues. Probably. Did he physically abuse her every 6 or so weeks? Very doubtful.
    SugarMama likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Taylor could have very well used Russell's cell phone to text herself. Just sayin...
    What I thought was interesting is that Taylor said she texted some nastiness that she claims Russell had texted her to her shrink, and then called that out as proof. Why did she retype what Russell said rather than forward the original message? In additition, having the shrink see the original would add to her case.

Why wouldn't she do what would make her case stronger? None of it makes sense and certainly, just because she typed it doesn't make it so.

If it were the original text, I might be more inclined to believe her, but retyping text and blaming the words on a person who isn't around to defend himself doesn't help matters.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Wait a second...did I just read that Taylor joined RHWBH to "control" the situation with Russell? Ok I will fully admit to not being a brain surgeon , call me crazy but exactly HOW does going on a reality tv show that has millions of viewers help control an abusive marriage??? The thought that he would get caught on film doesn't work because they don't tape 24/7/365! Is she really that stupid or is she really that calculating?
    Oompaloopa and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Shanahughesfordtaylorarmstrong is calculating. And stupid. She cannot keep it all straight. Her stories have holes big enough to pull her lips through. And that's substantial.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I am so sick of hearing Taylor's lies and watching the show trash a dead man. Kick her off the show (cause no one seems to like her any way) and let him rest in peace! I agree with Camille that Russel should not have been included in the show AT ALL this season. It just made the show much darker and more depressing than any Real Housewives franchise should be.
    Uncle David and SugarMama like this.

Sorry, I don't know how to work the quotation feature.

PA Snow Bunny said, "I have however changed my mind. Kyle is as phony as a $3 bill."

Couldn't agree more, Snow Bunny. Kyle might be beautiful but she's a plotter, schemer, hypocrite, and backbiter vying for camera time.

Why is it that at every social event Kyle seems to be the main instigator (Tamra Barney'ish) that drums up drama? Can't the Beverly Hills "elite" throw a civilized, mature, gathering? IMO, I believe Kyle used her sister who clearly has a problem to her own advantage vying for the camera. Kyle is nothing more than an opportunist like most, if not all the Housewives.

Beverly Hills? For me, it proves that money does not buy class, integrity, character, or turn you into a good parent. One last thing, the ridiculous (two cheek air kisses) give me a flipping break!
    mom2 and SugarMama like this.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Shanahughesfordtaylorarmstrong is calculating. And stupid. She cannot keep it all straight. Her stories have holes big enough to pull her lips through. And that's substantial.
    Very well said!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    ...Kyle might be beautiful but she's a plotter, schemer, hypocrite, and backbiter vying for camera time.

Why is it that at every social event Kyle seems to be the main instigator (Tamra Barney'ish) that drums up drama? Can't the Beverly Hills "elite" throw a civilized, mature, gathering? IMO, I believe Kyle used her sister who clearly has a problem to her own advantage vying for the camera. Kyle is nothing more than an opportunist like most, if not all the Housewives....
    Also very well said!
    Prism likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Why is it that at every social event Kyle seems to be the main instigator (Tamra Barney'ish) that drums up drama?
    You're right about Tamra Barney -- a major instigator who freaked out when she thought Jeanna was causing trouble. She's my least-favorite housewive. Kyle has a ways to go before she gets to Tamra's bitchiness, but she's getting there. Last season, I figured she was passionate and opinionated, but not inherently mean. Game night this season showed that she's a bully who relishes being mean, especially with a gaggle of like-minded friends. Junior high school all over again.

Usually an individual's eyes contribute a lot when identifying "who they are". But in Kyle's case, it's her mouth. Even when she's trying to be neutral, there's a mean grimace lingering around her mouth, and it gives her away. She is not a happy woman. I love watching body language, and Kyle's tells me she's always angling, usually reaching, frequently dishonest, and not much happy.

While Kyle's probably not the devil incarnate or anything, she's not exactly nice. I think she's really afraid her dream husband Mauricio could disappear and leave her without much money and a passel of kids. He is after all a working man, and in this economy I'm guessing he only makes maybe 6 or 7 hundred thousand a year, they're probably in debt, and he cannot easily support two families.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread