+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #2611
    FORT Fan mina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    271

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I don't even know what to believe from Taylor like I said before. I know people are saying she loved Russell and that's why she stayed, but honestly I never thought she loved Russell from what has been shown on the two seasons, even before abuse was thrown into the picture. Their relationship on camera seemed more like a business deal than anything else. If it was true, then shame on everyone that heard or saw something (including Bravo) and just decided to be "polite" about it. Obviously we (I) weren't there and know nothing of their intimate cameras off life; I sincerely hope the people she went around telling about abuse to; tried to convince her to leave and offered to put her up somewhere, etc..... These are people with lots of money and lots of social influence so helping Taylor would not have been that hard for them; accusations of abuse are to be taken seriously.

    But, something just doesn't add up for me; something seems very off with the whole situation.
    Take the whole abuse allegations out and I still dislike Taylor greatly and I can see why people would doubt her.
    mom2 likes this.

  2. #2612
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I only like 3 women on this show. Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. Brandi its not that I don't like her she is just out of her element and lacking any sort of couth at all. Taylor I believe she has been abused. Russell and his previous abuse of his prior wife and girlfriend and the legal mess behind it is the proof. Kim is just a mess and needs to be gone. Camille, I could like if I believed that she really was as nice as she pretends to be this season. I know for a fact she has been told to tone it down for her divorce proceedings. So I trust very little of what she says. Camilles mouth says one thing and her eyes and expressions say another.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  3. #2613
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    ... Camilles mouth says one thing and her eyes and expressions say another.
    I don't notice many expressions from Camille. I think that's Botox
    mom2 and Starbucks880 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  4. #2614
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,894

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Finally had the chance to view Part 2 of the reunion show. As much as I saw so much of myself & wanted to believe you Taylor....I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HER OVER-INFLATED LIPS!

    I am sorry but this woman is in charge of a charity that raises funds to help battered & abused women leave their situations but she herself, Miss Campaigner of abused women to be brave, stand up for themselves & take their children and get out of that abusive situation did not, I repaeat, DID NOT DO THE ONE THING SHE WAS ADVISING WOMEN TO DO! Does that not make you a hypocrite? You claim you couldn't leave because you were afraid of Russell, that you would be broke, that he would have visitation with Kennedy so you just HAD to stay. You had girlfriends who are mulitmillionaires who offered you help which you declined. You owned your own business which Russell was not a part of. I am sure Lisa or even Adrainne wou;d have given you a job if you really needed one.

    Maybe I am being a bit harsh here. Perhaps it would be difficult to go from Jimmy Choo to Payless, from Gucci to Wal-Mart. You worried so much that Russell would abuse Kennedy if he were to get visitations but IIRC did you go for a Vegas weekend last season with the other ladies leaving Russell home ALONE with Kennedy? You had no fear of him being angered by your having a girls weekend in Vegas? My EX didn't want me to go to the grocery store alone. I always had to have the kids & be home at a certain time. On Dr Phil Taylor said Russell's children from his previous relationships would visit but Russell had little contact with them while they were there. When you were in Vegas we saw that Russell & Kennedy had zero relationship. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!
    You said on Andy last night that you found a briefcase with files & unopened disk drives. Why is none of that in the hands of the lawyers, police DA or FBI if, as you claim, Russell was committing fraud on a big time basis? Could it be that you are complicit in these acts & your attorneys need to clean things up or "loose" items? I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!

    I have however changed my mind. Kyle is as phoney as a $3 bill, Adrienne buts on airs but the way she wrinkles her noes I think she might need Febreeze. If she keeps that up her $30,000 spa won't work much longer. I saw a side of her that I didn't believe existed. Her eyes were pure venom towards Lisa. She's the one who got Brandi on the show and were supposed to be great friends but hadn't spoken to her since the show wrapped, I am thinking July. I am still on the fence with Camille.

    I still love Lisa. I am sorry but I adore her British humor & she does say what is on her mind & does it openly and directly to that person.

    Hate to admit it...I am liking Brandi.

    Notice on Andy last night, when Taylor was asked about Brandi, her reply was that Brandi really wants to become a regular castmate?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  5. #2615
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I like Brandi. Sure she is rough around the edges, but I adore that when she does something she owns it and moves on. She doesn't backpedal, deflect, or pretend she is good and proper when she isn't unlike the others. I also like that she is not afraid to tell someone to their face how she feels and doesn't talk behind everyone's backs like ther others. She is the most real out of all of them. I also loved how she calmly admitted to slashing Eddie Cibrian's tires and deflated any power that Taylor had when she tried to go after her with that tidbit. I laughed really hard when Taylor said there were no British people in Oklahoma and also if she didn't release the book before her husband's corpse was cold, women would die. Really Taylor? If that is the case, how many women did you help kill in the past 5 1/2 years. Taylor is a big phony. As much as i wanted to believe her, nothing she says rings true. Lisa can do no wrong. I love her humor and the other couch was just nitpicking over stupid things because they didn't like her. I like Camille this year. I think part of how she acts is calculated, sure, but I also think she was humbled after the ordeal she went through and saw how she was acting.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 02-08-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    SugarMama and sparklete like this.

  6. #2616
    FORT Fogey Starbucks880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I don't notice many expressions from Camille. I think that's Botox
    Lol. That is true. Has anyone noticed how only the top part of camille's forehead moves? Is that normal with botox?

  7. #2617
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,307

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I only like 3 women on this show. Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. Brandi its not that I don't like her she is just out of her element and lacking any sort of couth at all. Taylor I believe she has been abused. Russell and his previous abuse of his prior wife and girlfriend and the legal mess behind it is the proof. Kim is just a mess and needs to be gone. Camille, I could like if I believed that she really was as nice as she pretends to be this season. I know for a fact she has been told to tone it down for her divorce proceedings. So I trust very little of what she says. Camilles mouth says one thing and her eyes and expressions say another.
    I just had to comment on this because I have seen you write it more than once. It may be proof TO YOU of the abuse. But it is not proof. Not even in a court of law. It is evidence of a pattern of past behavior, nothing more nothing less. The real question is whether the pattern has changed. Some feel abusers will never change. Others feel differently. The problem I have with all of this is the post-mortem conviction of a man who can't defend himself. If Taylor's actions are helping her, good for her. I have no idea if she was abused or not. I have my suspicions. But as there has been no unequivocal or undisputed evidence of abuse (no "smoking gun" per se), and no court case to determine guilt, none of us knows for sure. I'm sorry but the reality is people lie every day. Whether Taylor is lying, whether Russell was lying, or whether no one was, I have no idea.

  8. #2618
    FORT Newbie Kay1964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    There is definitely proof of verbal abuse since Lisa said she read the text from Russell to Taylor. Physical abuse I'm not so sure. The bruise on her eye the ladies saw on the show could have been from plastic surgery. I never would have thought plastic surgery could be so bruising until I saw Kyle's mil after hers!

  9. #2619
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I just had to comment on this because I have seen you write it more than once. It may be proof TO YOU of the abuse. But it is not proof. Not even in a court of law. It is evidence of a pattern of past behavior, nothing more nothing less. The real question is whether the pattern has changed. Some feel abusers will never change. Others feel differently. The problem I have with all of this is the post-mortem conviction of a man who can't defend himself. If Taylor's actions are helping her, good for her. I have no idea if she was abused or not. I have my suspicions. But as there has been no unequivocal or undisputed evidence of abuse (no "smoking gun" per se), and no court case to determine guilt, none of us knows for sure. I'm sorry but the reality is people lie every day. Whether Taylor is lying, whether Russell was lying, or whether no one was, I have no idea.
    If you were a man who had a history of abusing women, and you found yourself married to Taylor, would you be suddenly inspired to mend your ways?

    I do believe that there was some sort of abusive behavior, verbal, emotional, and physical. I also believe that Taylor has exaggerated said abuse to more effectively play the victim role. I think she is just a big pile of trash with duck lips, but being a big pile of trash with duck lips does not rule out the possibility that she was abused.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

  10. #2620
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,307

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    If you were a man who had a history of abusing women, and you found yourself married to Taylor, would you be suddenly inspired to mend your ways?

    I do believe that there was some sort of abusive behavior, verbal, emotional, and physical. I also believe that Taylor has exaggerated said abuse to more effectively play the victim role. I think she is just a big pile of trash with duck lips, but being a big pile of trash with duck lips does not rule out the possibility that she was abused.
    I don't know - none of us knows. I have no idea about Russell and his motivations. I have no idea what his relationship to Taylor was like, outside of what we saw on TV (and we all know about editing and manipulation). We can assume all we want. But we don't know. And that was the only point I was trying to make.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.