+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Once again, one couch is evil and the rest are favorites. Get rid of Kyle, Adrienne and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed.

Nothing is ever Kyle's fault without an excuse. Yes, I was a mean girl BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE WAS GOING ON ... spare me.

Adrienne tried so hard to be relevant this season, and I was liking her until she targeted Lisa.

Taylor. Next.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Taylor wants Brandi to be drug out and shot for saying she would "kill" Kyle; but last year when Kim questioned her words about wanting to drag her out back and beat her up no one could go there or ask about it........and she denied it until Andy asked her point blank about it. I wish that had been brought up when Taylor was on her rampage against Brandi about something that she wasn't even a part of. It was between Kyle, Kim and brandi.
    Last edited by mina; 02-06-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    mom2 and Uncle David like this.

And then Taylor brought up Brandi slitting her ex-husband's motorcycle tires when she found out about his affair with LeeAnn Rimes. Dang, I think I would have wanted to do that too! Why did Taylor and Kyle think that was the worst thing in the world to do? Could they not empathize with the situation like they expected everyone else to do when it came to them?
    mom2, Prism, Bunny555 and 2 others like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

We saw Camille repeatedly demean Kelsey's physical and sexual nature throughout the season yet she wonders why he won't speak to her. Apparently they did a good job of changing many people's perception of Camille this season, but I see right through it. She's the same mean nasty person she was last season.
    Prism likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

I am so sick of Kyle ad Adrienne. I was a fan of both of them last season but this season is very different.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I must have missed something regarding Taylor. I thought, at the tea party, Camille said Taylor would report to them abuse by Russell, yet there would be no physical evidence of said abuse. If that's true, how can we believe anything in this book that is supposed to save women's lives? (while traumatizing her child and making her a bunch of money) What did I miss?
    mom2, Starbucks880 and Bunny555 like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Question: I watched the 2nd part reunion show on DVR, so there's a slight chance I FF'd past it, but the promos have been focusing on Taylor popping her jaw back in place over a toilet. Yet, I didn't see that on tonight's show. Granted, it could be next week, but the promos made it out like it was going to be tonight. Did I just miss it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    We saw Camille repeatedly demean Kelsey's physical and sexual nature throughout the season yet she wonders why he won't speak to her. Apparently they did a good job of changing many people's perception of Camille this season, but I see right through it. She's the same mean nasty person she was last season.
    Season 1 Camille WAS a nasty person. Season 2 Camille is charming and adorable, but make no mistake. If she were still in her fancy marriage, she'd still be the same awful person she was in Season 1.

I think she has been genuinely humbled and learned a thing or two about life after the divorce, but that "part of her" is still there. I like Season 2 Camille, though

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taylor question for those paying close attention.....I'm trying to track Taylor's lines about the cell phone and also the sending of the text message to Camille.

I'm not clear on when Russell supposedly sent the very vile text message to Taylor (i.e. the one Lisa saw). Anyone know?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa's not perfect, but .... her line tonight speaks to her character in the best possible way....when she said she doesn't need to take sides and will say what she thinks to peoples' faces. I have a great deal of respect for her for that approach and believe she walks the talk.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

No. I think I only saw jaw popping comments in the kittle clips.

Good job Brandi! Lisa has never saidanything behind all the two faces back.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Question: I watched the 2nd part reunion show on DVR, so there's a slight chance I FF'd past it, but the promos have been focusing on Taylor popping her jaw back in place over a toilet. Yet, I didn't see that on tonight's show. Granted, it could be next week, but the promos made it out like it was going to be tonight. Did I just miss it?
    I haven't seen part 2 of the reunion yet but she was on The Today Show and The View today and recounted the jaw popping story. Actually, I only saw a clip of her on The Today Show but heard that she was selling the same story on The View and pretty much ignored BW when questioned as to why she wrote the book.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread