+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I see Lisa as good energy. Adrienne, Kyle and Shana are uncomfortable with it because they do not understand it. They feel it makes them look bad. Afterall, everything must be about them. Being nasty like they are, they wanted to snuff Lisa out. Camille wanted to stay out of it because she is grateful to just not be seen badly.

I believe Lisa is bright enough to know IT is the way it is (She told her daughter just be happy and the rest takes care of itself.). She will tell them (in my belief) I have always joked. I have spent my fifty some years joking. I am sorry if I hurt you or anybody's feelings. However, I have never plotted to gang up on you or others. I am going to have to think about that. Because right now I think that it really bad........then disassociate. It is not any thing to revisit. It is all for the good (a yoga lesson).
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-05-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    First off there was no attack on Lisa. Andy asked a question and they answered with how they feel. Kyle simply gave her opinion and apparently she wasn't the only one feeling that why. Why did Lisa also not let go off the Maloof Hoof thing? she had to go on and insult the shoe further once Adrienne told her and even Camille agreed it was not a complimentary term for the shoe. So no there was no attack on Lisa.

This is why I never pay attention to people comments after they have viewed a show. I watched for myself and wondered where all this talk of attacks came from. I thought everyone handled themselves with class,alot better than some of these reunion shows. If you want to see attacks rewatch the NJ,OC and NY reunion shows. This was just some ladies telling how they felt about some of the sly comments Lisa has been giving out.

As far as Adrienne goes she seems to be a person not to joke with and people need to be cognizant of that and realize that she will not find funny most things. Adrienne seems to be a very serious person. I pretty much enjoy most of the ladies with the exception of Brandi and Taylor. Camille I have a feeling is laying low because she was told to by her attorneys and management is what I hear. You can tell if you look back on some of the discussions she wanted to say something but those calls for her to turn it down a notch made her clam up.
    Totally agree with everything you said Diva, except for a couple of little things. I actually like Brandi a lot, even with her 'class level' not coming up to the supposed standards of the super-rich BH crowd. She's a tad down-and-dirty, but not in a mean or spiteful way (like someone like Tamra - RHOC for example). And, she's a lot of fun.

I also like Taylor. I'm probably the only one in the forum who does. I can't explain it, but I like her and I believe her claims of Russell's abuse. Yes, I think she is totally 'poor-me' and crying out for help and attention, but even with all of that, for some reason I like her and I feel sorry for her. (Unlike Kim, whom I don't like at all and just cannot tolerate!)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree. I'm sure Beverly Hills is replete with wannabes...from what I've read/heard, servers are often aspiring actors/actresses (I'm old fashioned)? It's not much a stretch to find a server who's been involved with another actor. It all seemed like a coincidence, and Lisa handled it well - asked that woman to leave for the night in light of Brandi being there, she didn't fire her... it was just a situation of removing a potential conflict.
    And by the way, that was an exceptionally nice thing for Lisa to do for Brandi, especially in light of the fact that Lisa was hurt because of Brandi's friendship with CEDRIC. But she still sent her employee home, to spare Brandi's feelings, even though Lisa was upset about the Cedric thing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Totally agree with everything you said Diva, except for a couple of little things. I actually like Brandi a lot, even with her 'class level' not coming up to the supposed standards of the super-rich BH crowd. She's a tad down-and-dirty, but not in a mean or spiteful way (like someone like Tamra - RHOC for example). And, she's a lot of fun.

I also like Taylor. I'm probably the only one in the forum who does. I can't explain it, but I like her and I believe her claims of Russell's abuse. Yes, I think she is totally 'poor-me' and crying out for help and attention, but even with all of that, for some reason I like her and I feel sorry for her. (Unlike Kim, whom I don't like at all and just cannot tolerate!)
    I agree. I like Taylor and believe her. I also like Brandi and have no interest in Kim.

FORT Fogey

Last season, I was disgusted by Camille's behavior before her divorce. She was arrogant and pretentious and ugly as a result. After the divorce, however, she did a 180 and has turned in to one of my favorites.

I despised Taylor last season, but she hasn't been too bad this season. and it's hard not to feel something for her. Still, I see moments of her twisted thinking/ways and so I cannot yet come to like her. And, I still do not trust her.

In fact, speaking of Camille and Taylor .... I sensed during the reunion that Camille is still not believing all of what Taylor is saying. Camille is may not be a rocket scientist or savvy business woman like Lisa, but she is street smart and perceptive. I'm going with my gut on all this for now and my gut says what I think Camille was giving off AND what I've always believed...Taylor is not one to be trusted. Even during this difficult time.

Now, in Taylor's defense, I'm glad she's seeing a therapist and I hope it helps. She needs it. If she can do a 180 like Camille did, I'll be on board. She needs work though. I suppose we'll have to wait until S3.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Random observation: I find it fascinating how divergent peoples' sympathies are. For example, I sympathize, like, and trust Kim far more than Taylor. Others feel the opposite. Both had difficult upbringings and early adult years, and each is struggling to get their lives in order. I guess I find Kim more endearing because she hasn't tried to hurt others to advance her own position/station, and she hasn't given me reason to think she is a liar. Still, I think Taylor is a desperate person and desperate people do desperate things. For that, I recognize her vulnerability and lost ways.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-05-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.

Jexter, I agree. In my opinion, Kim hasn't tried to destroy someone else with no regard for their children. Kim's demons are hurting mostly Kim, and her immediate family. I'm hoping she gets real help - and since she didn't put her therapy sessions or rehab experience on camera I'm hoping it's for real.

Whether Taylor was abused or not, her behavior contradicts what her mouth is saying. I couldn't stand her last season, and feel more disgusted by her this season. The moment she:

1. tried to make a buck out of her daughter's (and Russell's other children) tragedy, she lost me for life.
    2. went on Dr. Phil, and hogged every opportunity to be in front of the cameras instead of keeping her private life private. No regard for her daughter, who will see her mother's actions soon enough.
    3. put her therapist on tv and her sessions as well, both before and after the tragedy.
    4. wrote a friggin book about her side, and no one can do anything about it. She worked in a shelter, I'm fairly certain it was research for this book.
    5. showed no regard at all for her daughter or her daughter's siblings in demonizing their father.

I am hoping other victims of abuse can see right through her. I hope NO ONE buys that blood money book.

I want Dana and Taylor Fraud gone, but I want to see Kim succeed next season.

And btw:
    Why does Andy have to ruin every single Housewives series? Can't we have just one that's not highlighting women with horrible behavior? I know so few women that behave the way these women do ... I'd rather watch something POSITIVE, instead of screeching women - and men - in each of these series.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I will apologize to Brandi. Kim and Kyle were absolutely mean on party night. I excused it because I was choosing to not believe that they were mean girls. Kim did not attack others, but she was attacking Brandi. I could see drunkin Kim being out in public telling women they do not act pretty.

Brandi stayed true. I am sure it has been a stressful couple of years. She does have a core goodness. I think it shows in her face. But she does has some disruptive behavior. I think she could use some guidance from Lisa and Pandy.
    livin4reality likes this.
    You can do it!

I really want to believe Taylor but she has been so dishonest I have a hard time believeing anything that comes out of her mouth.

I kinda like Brandi but I think she would be best suited to RHWNJ.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Taylor was on the Today show this morning plugging her book - but I had to leave in the middle of it. She may or may not have been abused but I still don't like her. She was bad mouthing Russell's sister because she said there is no reason for Taylor to be saying things about Russell when he can't defend himself. Taylor claimed Russell's sister was a Meth addict that just got out of rehab so she couldn't know about her relationship with Russell. Just the way she said it made me want to . She is ugly inside and out......
    Bunny555 and sparklete like this.

No one is suffering except Taylor, so telling the world that Russell's sister is a meth addict just out of rehab is perfectly acceptable. However, Taylor's sordid past is not to be mentioned because she's so fragile and that's just mean.

Cannot stand her.
    Starbucks880 and jucamer like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread