+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

this reunion was tame there was no true theatrics like the other housewives shows. I hope Taylor will not be back next season. I think she needs to seek their for her abuse issues so that she can move on with her life with her daughter. Camille is so undercover. I heard that she was told by her handlers to tone it down. I believe for the divorce and settlement she is watching what she utters from her mouth. Too bad Brandi has no filter. If Brandi, Kim and Taylor disappeared from the next season it would make me happy.

Does anyone know how soon after the shows are filmed the housewives get to view them? I do wonder sometimes if they see them after each episode has been filmed. This would make some of the comments the ladies make calculated from what they heard someone say about them in the previous episode. I will have to ask a friend I have that works on a reality show as a cameraman.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fan

They do not see them until they air.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fogey

A couple of the housewives have said they get a tape of each episode about a week before it airs. I'm not sure if that is only the women who blog (Because they get them in part so they can get their blogs written) or all of them. The interviews they do a few different times. I think they do some of them while they are filming, and then they go back to sit down for additional interviews a while later, once the editing process has begun and producers know what kind of comments they want. So sometimes the interview segments are looking back a few months, instead of offering commentary immeidately after something happened.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I would think they have to have tapes in advance. I'm sure their blogs take time to think through and run through a bit of editing.

When is the next reunion episode (part 2) - next Monday?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Yes it is! I look forward to the interview with Kim. In the previews it looked like she was behaving like a normal person! After seeing Part 1 I am ready for something positive.

I'm re-watching it.
    I do think they picked on Lisa. And, Andy seemed to goad them on.
    LIsa's not perfect, but it seemed unnecessary.
    I did like Camille's comments that Bravo should not have aired the Russell footage.
    I did not like how Adrienne behaved at all. And, I still find Kyle too passive aggressive for my tastes. I felt that way ever since she sided with Taylor over her own sister.
    I am looking forward to Brandi next week. She's won me over.
    Jexter and SugarMama like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Does anyone know how soon after the shows are filmed the housewives get to view them? I do wonder sometimes if they see them after each episode has been filmed. This would make some of the comments the ladies make calculated from what they heard someone say about them in the previous episode. I will have to ask a friend I have that works on a reality show as a cameraman.
    That would be interesting to know. Please let us know.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'm re-watching it.
    I do think they picked on Lisa. And, Andy seemed to goad them on.
    LIsa's not perfect, but it seemed unnecessary.
    I did like Camille's comments that Bravo should not have aired the Russell footage.
    I did not like how Adrienne behaved at all. And, I still find Kyle too passive aggressive for my tastes. I felt that way ever since she sided with Taylor over her own sister.
    I am looking forward to Brandi next week. She's won me over.
    Adrienne disappointed me. I always thought she was the most level headed over all of them. Her comment about Lisa selling stories to some online tabloid was out of line and I think she knew it. She also had absolutely no proof--and there is no way Radar online would have paid her 25,000 dollars for a story that isn't Mel Gibson tape related or something. It was dump on Lisa night. I also find it interesting that Kyle thinks it is ok to use the excuse for her mean comments that she didn't mean them, but when Lisa said she didn't mean it in a bad way, it is not acceptable.

I can't wait for Brandy next week. She tells it like it is and I am happy because the previews seem to indicate she puts Taylor in her place. I am with Lisa--I can't help but like her. I tried not to.

Looking forward to hearing about Kim. I wouldn't mind her back on the show with her being sober. I hope that when she is sober she does keep some of her battiness.
    norealityhere and SugarMama like this.

IMHO Lisa and Adrienne typically attempt to stay above the fray b/c of their perceived prestige and position socially and in their business worlds. But... they cannot always hold it back. Yes, Lisa is a wisecracking snark - but a savvy one, and that makes her interesting. Adrienne holds back, trying to be the voice of reason, and she's well worth watching b/c of her family business money and husband.

But, hey, they're on this show b/c they have that little weasel girl inside them. It just shows more on Scamille and Kyle. Taylor, well, of course she's got loads of oozing baggage, and Kim, whew, hope she's getting it together; she's not exactly brilliant and to have a substance problem on top of that, so sad.
    Lizard and SugarMama like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread