+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    .... Adrienne, in particular, seems very sensitive to even the littlest remark. I suspect Adrienne is jealous of Lisa's confidence, easy way in life and fame on the heels of the show. If that's the case, it's a shame - and certainly not necessary. Adrienne has tons going for her all on her own, and I hope she redirects her energy on focusing on being the best person she can be rather than on Lisa. Good example: washing the chicken....Adrienne took it personally but she should have laughed it off; she would have come off as far less insecure.....
    I remember this but I think it was from her blog or an interview Adrienne said that the whole washing of the chicken thing was exaggerated, not realistic, she was implying it wasn't real.

So, then.....why in the world would she have a problem with it? Perhaps she was playing stupid for the camera and didn't like the way it was portrayed. You play stupid, you get portrayed as stupid. If it isn't real, don't blame the video. Own it, that you faked it, and let it go.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

What turned me off about Camille was the sexy dancing and dragging and kissing the young man. It seemed like an extreme insensitivity to her husband. But we see that he was insensitive. Things were awry; and she using the fake coping skills. We really do not know if she is nice or not nice because of everything.

So Lisa is a chatty Kathy. So are all of the women. Do not accuse her of doing things for money that anyone of them might be doing for free. It was TMZ that told Kyle. Yes.

It looks like it is work for Kyle to be friends with everybody because she really does not like people.

Brandi has a beautiful body, but she should know that will not buy men's hearts. Mother Lizard says stop drinking, cultivate the good energy within yourself and surround yourself off camera by good energy.

The clear sore spot in beautiful wedding memories is Adrienne Maloof demanding PR for the Palms. She forgot that this is a wedding. She was being a pig not realizing this is Pandy's WEDDING. I can see that Pandy was irritated from her tweet. Adrienne thinks it is ok to insult the bride. Oink oink. It was just joking about the shoes to begin with, at the reunion it was a well deserved dig.
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-01-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    You can do it!

Why didn't Adrienne offer to host a bridal shower at the Palms? Lisa & Pandora clearly said the bachlorette party was planned by Pandora.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I took hoof as a dancers term so what do I know. Dancers used to be knows as "hoofers" I personally thought the word play was funny.
    Bernie the chef didn't like Lias mainly because of having Jiggy at the table & Ken allowing Jiggy to drink from those very expensive glasses. Oh the horror! That's fine if they were your glasses but the weren't & if Adreinne or Paul has an issue with it they should have spoke up. Wasn't the chef's place. If one of my employees had an issue with one of my guest I would then be having an issue with my employee not that I have any employees.
    It just amazes me how people who have finances find the smallest things in the world to get upset over while most of us regular folk would have laughed it off.
    Heck I call my sons cat Mika "Fatass" because she is HUGE however my felines have their own drinking & food containers. I wouldn't allow them to eat or drink of my dishes or glasses.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I'm actually glad that Andy brought up the conflict between Lisa and Adrienne's chef for a couple of reasons. First, I thought that whole thing was funny, so I enjoyed re-living it. Second,I thought it reflected really well on Adrienne that she was making no distinction between a friend/neighbor and her "hired help". To me, it said she respected both of them equally, and did not want to see either one run down. Since I would guess that many people with Adrienne's wealth don't view the people who work in their homes as human, it was nice to see. I do kind of wish that they'd called Lisa out on her slight hypocrisy on that one though. When Lisa was claiming she'd never allow someone to work for her who would talk bad about her friends, Adrienne could have pointed out that Lisa DID employee a waitress who had been sleeping with Brandi's husband. When that happened, Lisa merely sent her home so she wasn't around Brandi. She didn't fire her.
    Okay...why should Lisa fire an employee who has been with her for awhile because Eddie Chibrian couldn't keep it in his pants??? Lisa did the correct thing by asking the girl to go home but IMHO that was not reason enough to fire her. It wasn't like this was happening during the filming of this season. If Brandi & the waitress hadn't pointed it out to Lisa how would she have known?
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

Lisa wrote in her blog that the waitress was a long-time valued employee. She didn't send her home, she just had her work next door at Villa Blanca for the rest of the night.
    Trust Me!

Lisa did the the right thing by sending the waitress away. There was absolutely no reason for her to be fired.

I guess some of these super wealthy people have so much money they don't have any REAL problems so they have find petty stuff to be angry about. Must be nice. I would hate for them to have to deal with anything serious. Geez.

I don't think the waitress was actually fired. I think she was just asked not to work at that particular party that particular night

Friends do not accuse you of selling stories to rags. That was pure venom.
    You can do it!

These women are not stupid. They know that their Diary Room barbs will bee seen by the objects of their nasty comments (their "friends") when the show airs. I'm really disappointed in this bunch acting like the classless housewives from NJ, OC or Atlanta. Not nearly so nasty, of course, but not what I expected of them.
    SugarMama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread