+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Didn't see the whole thing...will tonite but from what I saw it looked like pile on Lisa nite. Lisa did hold her own. I honestly did not see anything wrong with calling Adrienne's dog Crackpot not did I see issue with the Maloof Hoof. English humor is very different from our own.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I like Camille too and I liked her last season as well. I had seen Kyle speaking out on behalf of Paris over the years and thought I would hate her on RH. I was pleasantly surprised last year when she seemed to be a really cool, down to earth person. That was until she put such blind faith in Taylor and sat by as Taylor ripped her sister to shreds at last years reunion.
    This years reunion was no better. Lisa has been a loyal friend to her and yet she has to be the ringleader in an attack against her. Not cool!
    First off there was no attack on Lisa. Andy asked a question and they answered with how they feel. Kyle simply gave her opinion and apparently she wasn't the only one feeling that why. Why did Lisa also not let go off the Maloof Hoof thing? she had to go on and insult the shoe further once Adrienne told her and even Camille agreed it was not a complimentary term for the shoe. So no there was no attack on Lisa.

This is why I never pay attention to people comments after they have viewed a show. I watched for myself and wondered where all this talk of attacks came from. I thought everyone handled themselves with class,alot better than some of these reunion shows. If you want to see attacks rewatch the NJ,OC and NY reunion shows. This was just some ladies telling how they felt about some of the sly comments Lisa has been giving out.

As far as Adrienne goes she seems to be a person not to joke with and people need to be cognizant of that and realize that she will not find funny most things. Adrienne seems to be a very serious person. I pretty much enjoy most of the ladies with the exception of Brandi and Taylor. Camille I have a feeling is laying low because she was told to by her attorneys and management is what I hear. You can tell if you look back on some of the discussions she wanted to say something but those calls for her to turn it down a notch made her clam up.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 01-31-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    First off there was no attack on Lisa. Andy asked a question and they answered with how they feel. Kyle simply gave her opinion and apparently she wasn't the only one feeling that why. Why did Lisa also not let go off the Maloof Hoof thing? she had to go on and insult the shoe further once Adrienne told her and even Camille agreed it was not a complimentary term for the shoe. So no there was no attack on Lisa.

This is why I never pay attention to people comments after they have viewed a show. I watched for myself and wondered where all this talk of attacks came from. I thought everyone handled themselves with class,alot better than some of these reunion shows. If you want to see attacks rewatch the NJ,OC and NY reunion shows. This was just some ladies telling how they felt about some of the sly comments Lisa has been giving out.

As far as Adrienne goes she seems to be a person not to joke with and people need to be cognizant of that and realize that she will not find funny most things. Adrienne seems to be a very serious person. I pretty much enjoy most of the ladies with the exception of Brandi and Taylor. Camille I have a feeling is laying low because she was told to by her attorneys and management is what I hear. You can tell if you look back on some of the discussions she wanted to say something but those calls for her to turn it down a notch made her clam up.
    I don't watch the other shows so, without that comparison, it was more heated than I expected, having thought the last episode was quite sweet.

I was surprised to see Lisa in such a sour mood. There was no reason to poke Adrienne about her shoes again.

Camille was clearly holding back. Russell's family may be warming up to sue. Russell's frivolous threat is over and done. She looked angry and a tad afraid. She won't be back next season and I believe it was her choice. She is ready to move on in all ways.

Lisa? Who the hell cares?

There was definately some flaring back and forth. Not wildly out of control but tense, I thought.

I don't know maybe I'm different but I can never imagine getting into an arguement with any of my girlfriends. I cherish the relationships I have with each one & while we may not always agree I could never see myself getting into a screaming match.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post

I suppose we all view things differently.
    mom2, norealityhere and jucamer like this.
    CYA

FORT Fan

Well, they certainly weren't acting "friendly" toward her. I wonder what has changed in the interim.
    Trust Me!

i fell asleep on the reunion and dout i will go back and watch the rest. all i got out of it is that i still think maloof hoof is one of the funniest things ever said on tv, lol.
    Prism and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I don't know maybe I'm different but I can never imagine getting into an arguement with any of my girlfriends. I cherish the relationships I have with each one & while we may not always agree I could never see myself getting into a screaming match.
    I agree with this. I belong to a very large group of friends. We do vacations together, we do the club scene,wine tasting and other things and we never have the drama that ensues on these reality shows. We have some who are not as good friends with each other we just have a no drama policy and yes alot of us are alpha females and we still manage no drama.
    Shoepie and Prism like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i fell asleep on the reunion and dout i will go back and watch the rest. all i got out of it is that i still think maloof hoof is one of the funniest things ever said on tv, lol.
    I completely agree! Of course, it wouldn't have come off if Lisa's name weren't Vanderpump - I thought it was a witty play on words, all in fun. Adrienne needs to lighten up.
    Prism and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I completely agree! Of course, it wouldn't have come off if Lisa's name weren't Vanderpump - I thought it was a witty play on words, all in fun. Adrienne needs to lighten up.
    I agree. She knows Lisa's personality and can't believe she thought any malice was intended. IMO her feelings being hurt that Lisa didn't have her daughter's bachelorette party at The Palms was also a bit over the top. It was Pandora's party and she can have it where she wishes. Bernie, her chef, has been vile to Lisa on Facebook lately.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread