+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi may be a tad earthy, but I suspect she's not a liar- the Gerard Butler statement rolled off her lips in an unconstrained manner, sounding very truthful. Brandi wants to be accepted; she's trying to keep in the RH game, so she gives out info. The worst thing I've see from her is on RH episodes; she apparently decided to be an occasional foul-mouth to keep a little drama going. And she flirts with the men - but they encourage and love it.

She certainly is more interesting than shanahughesforddaylorarmstrong- I'd like to see Brandi take her place.
    Lizard, SugarMama and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I agree Prism! The thing I like about Brandi is that she "owns up" to her mistakes, misspeaks, faux pas, etc. She'll be one first to say, "My bad!" -- I can respect that over lying to cover a lie to cover a lie.
    mom2 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

How sad ... I really thought a lot of Adrienne until now. That whole couch could be replaced and the show would improve 100%. Camille, Lisa, and Brandi could carry the show without the mean girl drama.

Is this whole thing gonna be the world against Lisa?? Trying to bring back the JillZ reunion vibe ... the difference is that JillZ brought the hate on herself with her own actions and Lisa hasn't done anything to warrant this attack.
    Last edited by mom2; 01-30-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added content
    Lizard and sparklete like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree.....I'm like

I don't know how this all went down, but if we're going to be jacked off like that in a reunion - without having the background - I'm so close to leaving the Housewives shows.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Go Camille!!!!!! She didn't think the show should've aired because of Russell's children!

Is this genuine or helping her divorce with Kelsey?
    mom2 and norealityhere like this.

Okay...I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really sorry to say this...Taylor: get off my TV because I can't stand your lips. Maybe they can be "re-fixed."

Thank you Camille ... put those snot nosed, camera whores in their place. It's NOT about Bravo or Taylor's face in the camera, it's about RUSSELL'S KIDS. Way to go and thank you for being the strongest person there.

I do not believe one word out of Tay's fish mouth, and I'm getting physically sick about the Taylor coddling.

Love Camille. Bite me, Taylor.
    norealityhere likes this.

Lisa, what about the texts she sent him?? I think they were BOTH abusive and she's reveling in the victim status she's cornered for herself.

Okay. These reunions used to be "fun" , yes?

Am I remembering correctly? Or not?

This is a Debbie Downer Dream going on.
    mom2 likes this.

So their proof that Lisa is selling stories to their mag is "Tell us what you know, Lisa does it all the time!" Because it's a crime for rag authors (I will not call them journalists) to lie.

What a pile of poo this reunion is ...
    Lizard and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread