+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Ok I have reread. Kyle is mad at Lisa not using Mauricio for the NEWLY purchased home. He was used in the sale of the old home.

So. Lisa can spread the wealth around. Maybe one of her friends needed the money. Mauricio brought that buyer, but maybe Lisa and Ken ordinarily do not use Mauricio...whatever... They did get paid. That is a turn off. Any real estate agent getting huffy about not using them. There are a kazillion out there. Just do a good job. She should just be happy. I bet she will not use him again.
    Maybe they weren't that impressed with him once they had sold their home. This is probably why you shouldn't mix business and friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I have yet to read a single post condoning abuse - or even coming close to it - on these boards.

Reg. Kim, I am disturbed by some of the comments about her, given that she has an addiction, i.e. a disease.

---------------------------------------------

As I type away, they are playing a repeat of last year's reunion. Sorry, but Taylor is one messed up cookie. I need to see this season's finale to be fair, but as of now, I find it near impossible to believe her about ANYTHING - including abuse. The woman is twisted. Like a pretzel.

And to be clear....in saying this a) I do not condone abuse; b) I do not imply that she deserved it if it happened; c) nor do I mean to imply that it isn't a possibility.

I'm just saying I don't trust her to tell the truth - here or anywhere. Given that we are left with only her version of things, I will continue to be distrustful until there is proof.

Sorry, but....I ain't gonna give this to her just 'cause she says so. She was horrid last year. Like Camille ... who was horrid until the divorce hit and took her down a few notches.

---------------------------------------------
    I agree with all of that. Thank you for saying it. You said everything I have been thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Kim Richards, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star, Is an Alcoholic : People.com

Kim Richards Admits, 'I'm an Alcoholic' on Real Housewives Reunion Show.
    Kim's an alcoholic?

Do they think there could be other substance abuse somewhere in the mix? Hmmm.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I am glad Kim is finally admitting it....isn't that the first step to recovery?
    jucamer likes this.

alcohol is not what she needs treatment for. Kim is on some hardcore drugs and the liquor is the least of her problems.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    alcohol is not what she needs treatment for. Kim is on some hardcore drugs and the liquor is the least of her problems.
    I wouldn't say that alcohol is the least of her problems. It may have been the catalyst to a host of other addictions but I'm not walking in her shoes so I don't know. I wish Kim the best in her path to recovery.
    CYA

The alcohol and or drugs are not helping her for sure. It makes it a challenge for people who are not drunk or drugged to deal with her. It probably makes it impossible. If Kim continues to be the way she has, I would only want to see her on the celebrity drug rehab show. I would rather see happy than sad...like the American Idol try outs. They are so much better now that they are focusing on talent instead how funny is bad.
    You can do it!

Can't wait to see the newly sober Kim in the reunion show next week. Those scenes in the hotel and then in the Limo and SUR bathroom were so crazy! I hope she'll tell us she's kicked the gay bull mastiff to the curb! You often hear how some child stars have difficulty dealing with adulthood and loss of their stardom. I hope the best for Kim and hope she can keep the sobriety going this time. I read that she almost died from alcohol poisoning some years ago. There's no doubt that she's a very lonesome lady.

That said, don't try to take away MY Long Islands. :>)
    Bunny555 likes this.

Wow, just viewed a bunch of older photos of the cast, and Taylor looks absolutely nothing like she does today....and didn't Kyle say she didn't get her nose done? Not according to the photos. Also, Kim used to be so pretty, I hope she's getting healthy again. I think I was on realitytea.com.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Wow, just viewed a bunch of older photos of the cast, and Taylor looks absolutely nothing like she does today....and didn't Kyle say she didn't get her nose done? Not according to the photos. Also, Kim used to be so pretty, I hope she's getting healthy again. I think I was on realitytea.com.
    I can't recall whether or not I read it or heard someone mention it on the show, but Kyle definitely got a nose job when she was a teenager.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread