+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 512 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree3070Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4106794;
    Oh yea....I feel sooo sorry for poor, poor Camille. Big whoop...you tested postive for the cancer gene. Guess what...so did I. Better yet Camille, I went to my Oncologist & found out there were suspicious areas AGAIN! Now I am back to scheduling CT scans, MRI's, ultrasounds & I don't need anyone to call and schedule my appointments or drive me to them. Oh BTW, I also work full time & take care of my own home.

This woman is more annoying than foot fungus on your butt.
    PA Snow Bunny: Wow! I am in awe of you and I mean that sincerely! I hope you stay strong and healthy!
    Now back to my red hot hate for Camille...I don't think i've ever disliked a housewife this much and especially in such a short amount of time. I mean we're only into episode 3 of season one and already I want to see Camille go away..far far away - like to another universe.
    Find another housewife to replace her. There must be some other filthy rich housewife in Beverly Hills that wants to be on this show that could replace Camille? Bravo are you reading any of this? Please, I'm begging you, the producers of Bravo to please get rid of the ass fungus (thank you PA Snow Bunny for that perfect definition of Camille - even though I changed your words a little bit

Oh yea....I feel sooo sorry for poor, poor Camille. Big whoop...you tested postive for the cancer gene. Guess what...so did I. Better yet Camille, I went to my Oncologist & found out there were suspicious areas AGAIN! Now I am back to scheduling CT scans, MRI's, ultrasounds & I don't need anyone to call and schedule my appointments or drive me to them. Oh BTW, I also work full time & take care of my own home.

PA SnowBunny: am sorry you have to deal with this ordeal. Crossing fingers and toes that you'll be healthy and fine in no time.

I was thinking about how Camille is always so concerned about how she's just considered Kelesy's sidekick or better half or part 2, whatever. How she wants to be acknowledged for being an individual.
    I remember when I heard who was in the cast of RHBH and when I saw Camille's name, all I thought was "oh, yeah, 'Fraiser's' wife!"
    That is what she is known for. If you want personal individual recognition, you have to do something on your own. Odd little concept.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4106728;
    This season Bravo is providing blogs from the producers, which answers a lot of questions, like why this exchange wasn't caught on camera.
    BH Producers - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Working Overtime - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site
    The producer's blog was really interesting, and very insightful. I'm so glad I read it (and thanks for posting it, Bunny). I was hoping there was a tape of the argument, but at least Kim was a witness to it. Wonder if she would lie to protect her sister, or on the other hand, lie to get back at her sister for all of her resentments! Interesting dilemma.

I agree with everyone about Camille. She is so dislikable!!! (Is that even a word?????) She's now up there with my 3 other intensely disliked RH women, #1 Danielle, #2 Tamra, #3 Kelly and now #4 Camille. (I don't watch Atlanta or I'm sure there would be at least one more.)

Thanks everyone! 3 times in 3 years is getting to be too much. I just wish they would just take everything off already & build me a new set
    I am greatful that mine are getting caught in the early stages. I just don't become a drama queen over it.

Best. Line. Ever.

Aw, probably the only thing she really tests positive for is that foot fungus thingie... in her mouth.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know why Kim doesn't blog on the Bravo site? All the other wivs have blogs except for her.

FORT Fogey

My guess is because she's illiterate.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4108286;
    I knew that was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4108286;
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread