+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Was that Lisa coming down the aisle with that bizarre walk? Her husband was none too steady, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Haven't watched yet. Was Kim in attendance?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No. I'm guessing that this was when she was in rehab.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Was that Lisa coming down the aisle with that bizarre walk? Her husband was none too steady, either.
    She walked like I did in the last wedding I was in! Heels + grass (even covered with cloth) = heels sinking in and a constant fear of tripping with a heel stuck in the ground and a shoe flying off. By the time we were done with pictures (in the grass...I never understand why brides want their gowns dragging on grass!!!), my heels were sunk in and my previously pretty satin heels were fairly trashed. As for her Ken, he's increasingly reminding me of Ozzy Osbourne, so maybe he had a cocktail. Or maybe Lisa was pulling him down.

Kim didn't go into rehab until December. She probably wasn't at the wedding because she was (a) trashed (b) packing and unpacking boxes (c) looking for her drivers license or passport or (d) Gay Bull Mastiff had her tied up (in whatever way you wish to imagine that).

FORT Fogey

I didnt realize this was the finale. I get it now why Camille did not sign on for next year and it is exactly what I thought. She has a new man and wants to move on to a new life. I like her. A lot.

Beautiful wedding! Pandy just glowed. Ladies all had very nice dresses on.
    sparklete likes this.
    You can do it!

I loved the scenes from the wedding. Pandora looked awesome and truly in love. I am glad that Kyle decided to step away from the trainwreck called Kim. Let her fall and hit bottom that is the only way she will pull herself together.

I have to say I am disturbed by some of the comments on abuse. There are no degrees of abuse. It's just abuse. Abuse is no less repugnant because the victim is unlikeable. Its still ugly and should not be taken lightly period! A person can not make someone abuse them with their actions. sheesh.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I loved the scenes from the wedding. Pandora looked awesome and truly in love. I am glad that Kyle decided to step away from the trainwreck called Kim. Let her fall and hit bottom that is the only way she will pull herself together.

I have to say I am disturbed by some of the comments on abuse. There are no degrees of abuse. It's just abuse. Abuse is no less repugnant because the victim is unlikeable. Its still ugly and should not be taken lightly period! A person can not make someone abuse them with their actions. sheesh.
    I agree, abuse should not be taken lightly and I honestly believe that no one here has done that. What I've seen, and contributed to the conversation, are people who have a hard time believing anything that Taylor says because of her history of fabricating her truth. The examples are endless.

Her own friends questioned the situation, which to me are huge red flags. I can't imagine a friend that I know is trustworthy, telling me that she is in an abusive relationship, and not believing her.

Taylor also released a book only a few months after her husbands death, trashing him with no regard for his children, including her daughter.

In short, you don't make those claims against a person who can't defend themselves.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 01-24-2012 at 04:32 AM.
    CYA

Trial Date Set For Taylor Armstrong in MMR Lawsuit | A2S- Reality TV Backstories

It sounds like the Armstrong family trust needs to be looked at. That money might be totally gone. But knowledge of what has happened to it will be important to investors.
    You can do it!

Haven't watched yet, didn't get home until late, then I passed out! Thank goodness for DVR's.

*Have to throw my 2 cents in about kids not talking while Mommy's on the phone! I had Irish twins (lol) and when they were little, the MINUTE our phone would ring, they'd come over together trying to get my attention. While I love my sons to death, they needed to learn that unless it's an emergency, give Mommy a few minutes of time on the phone. We're talking just a few minutes here...not hours!

+ Reply to Thread