+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3151Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Russell committed suicide on August 15 - Pandora's wedding was August 27 (I'm pretty sure that's the date).

PHOTOS Lisa Vanderpump's daughter Pandora Vanderpump-Todd's wedding <--- this article states: "Radar also reports that Taylor Armstrong was not in attendance as she continues to grieve the suicide of her estranged husband Russell Armstrong August 15."
    The rest of this season will be interesting to see. Thanks.
    Lizard likes this.

Wow Kim is a mess. What do you think she is on? I doubt coke as she would be super alert and not as drowsy. Maybe it is meth?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Wow Kim is a mess. What do you think she is on? I doubt coke as she would be super alert and not as drowsy. Maybe it is meth?
    Paul asked her that in one epi and she told him about 4 different meds. He told her that 2 of them that she is taking should not be taken together.

She assured him she knew what she was doing.

OH REALLY.
    KAREN

I don't think that can be it. It doesn't explain that drug dealer Ken relationship. That last episode was sad in so many ways.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

According to other sites, Taylor is coming back next season and Camille is out. If this is the case, I'm done with the whole franchise and most of Bravo tv altogether. (I'll pop in to see Tabatha and Flipping Out)

All I wanted is Taylor gone. (Okay, and Dana who adds nothing but extra desperation to be included.) The others don't bother me.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

What?!? I like Camille this season, and every time I see Taylor I just want to press the mute button! Camille was the reason I started watching the show because I used to be an avid watcher of Frasier. I used to DVR all the old episodes, but not anymore....
    SugarMama likes this.

Ahhh.... well, these are still my favorite housewives; Adrienne and Lisa are interesting, the others add plenty of comedy and drama. Even ShanaHughesFordTaylorArmstrong is interesting in a studying-the-insect kinda way.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Kay1964 like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Last few comments were so great! I completely agree! IF and that's a big "if" Taylor comes back, it really IS like studying an insect! But to not have Camille back? If that's true, I'd like to think it's by her choice and not Bravo's! We'll have to see about THAT, Miss Andy Cohen.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Camille did the "hold out for more money and a better edit" after the first season, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what is going on with her.

The cost of being on a reality show could be that it attracts a bad element. If Camille is seriously thinking about getting a male companion this may be a step in the right direction. But who knows what the thought process is. Camille has enough money. She needs to make sure she is not squandering it inappropriately.

They did not want to give up Taylor because they thought she might be a gold mine?

Who ever they get I want someone with sone type of consistent background....someone who is not a scammer.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread