+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I thought it was interesting that we didn't see Dana at the opening of Lisa's bar. I wonder if Lisa didn't invite her?
    OMG, I was glad, I cannot STAND Dana, and if she becomes part of the cast next season, I definitely won't be watching.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    My only child died but my stretch marks are there and I am proud of them too.
    That is so tragic, mayamaisha! I'm so very, very sorry, and I think I can speak for everyone here.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I thought it was interesting that we didn't see Dana at the opening of Lisa's bar. I wonder if Lisa didn't invite her?
    I thought I saw her with Kim when she finally decided to come out of the bathroom. anyone have DVR that can check? Maybe there just wasnt anything to show of her.

Also... I didnt realize when Adrienne's chef (paul?) was walking in that the man with his was RuPaul!!! I about flipped when they showed him later, loved it!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I thought I saw her with Kim when she finally decided to come out of the bathroom. anyone have DVR that can check? Maybe there just wasnt anything to show of her.

Also... I didnt realize when Adrienne's chef (paul?) was walking in that the man with his was RuPaul!!! I about flipped when they showed him later, loved it!
    Adrienne's chef is Bernie, her husband is Paul
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    I just realized something - if I post this on my refrigerator door, I can lose those unwanted pounds!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    sorry but I believe that Taylor was abused (in some way) but that black eye had nothing else to back it up, unfortunately...I have first hand accounts of domestic violence....she would not be wearing sleeveless dresses and show her legs.... most bruises occur on your limbs and torso but one bruise under the eye seems a little staged to me...just saying.....
    Yep...brusies where no one can see. I want to believe Taylor but I am having a hard time. I know each individual is different but I know how I was when I was in her shoes.
    Starbucks880 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Iam sorry but rude is keeping and entire van load of people waiting for you and then have an attitude when questioned about it. Rude is missing flights for trips and them lying to everyone when asked about it. Kim should be lucky she was dealing with Kyle and not me. I have zero time for fools. I would have ripped them both a new one.
    Moontat likes this.

well what should they say will show?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post

Also, does it drive anyone else who has a clue about anatomical terms crazy when someone says their "vagina" will show? Since it's an internal part of the anatomy, if it's showing you need to get to the hospital STAT!

i think that trash belonged to them. it looked like drug trash!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Kim is indeed a hot mess. Its really actually very sad. Watching her what the heck, why was she going through the trash in the limo, why was she so long in the ladies room at Lisa's party so so so many red flags with her and drugs. She was so unsteady on her feet. Jerking her head all over the place, slurring her words sad, very sad.

+ Reply to Thread