+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2980Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Did Lisa really say the S.U.R. stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant? Why do they think everything has to be about sex? Lisa usually acts like she's above it all, but the restaurant name says otherwise.

Noticed when Mauricio's mom was waiting for Kimmiebabie at the restroom door --- Mauricio looks like her, in a decent way; she's a nice looking woman.

Was that Ron Reagan in the crowd at the restaurant opening, talking with Brandy? (Brandie?)
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

sorry but I believe that Taylor was abused (in some way) but that black eye had nothing else to back it up, unfortunately...I have first hand accounts of domestic violence....she would not be wearing sleeveless dresses and show her legs.... most bruises occur on your limbs and torso but one bruise under the eye seems a little staged to me...just saying.....

I definitely want Taylor gone but I can put up with Kim. Her crazy dramas and Kyle's continuous meddling in her sister's life, make for interesting viewing. If they were all pretty normal it would be dull. JMHO
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    These women probably can't accept menopause because that would mean they accept growing older. In alot of those relationships the wives are replaceable commodities. Vain men want arm candy not a woman having a hot flash. Menpoause didn't bother me. I turned 53 yesterday & am proud of it. I have earned each & every one of those fine lines & grey hairs.
    I hear ya, though I call mine silver. My only child died but my stretch marks are there and I am proud of them too.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    A new drug called Real hOusewives dust!
    ROFLMBO BTW where are all the smileys?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Did Lisa really say the S.U.R. stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant? Why do they think everything has to be about sex? Lisa usually acts like she's above it all, but the restaurant name says otherwise.

Noticed when Mauricio's mom was waiting for Kimmiebabie at the restroom door --- Mauricio looks like her, in a decent way; she's a nice looking woman.

Was that Ron Reagan in the crowd at the restaurant opening, talking with Brandy? (Brandie?)
    Alcoholic beverage names

SUR--I am not sure if her other restaurants have the same name. In the smaller town I am in, there is a restaurant with the word sexy in it's name. The food is good; and we kind of think it's funny that we are going to a restaurant with such a name( like big sexy gastric bypass). Sexy yes? Ok. Not really
    The name might have a good effect for anover 60 crowd. Everyone likes to have their place in the sun. At 40 something, the name does not do anything. But it might if I was older with money looking for my Cheers.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    A new drug called Real hOusewives dust!
    Hah. Go away. Go away. Leave me alone.........Ken, where are you? . Memory loss dust
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Everyone likes to have their place in the sun. At 40 something, the name does not do anything. But it might if I was older with money looking for my Cheers.
    Lizard's place in the sun is in front of her tv with a remote
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I definitely want Taylor gone but I can put up with Kim. Her crazy dramas and Kyle's continuous meddling in her sister's life, make for interesting viewing. If they were all pretty normal it would be dull. JMHO
    I find Kim's and Kyle's relationship to be one of the most interesting story lines of all the Housewife franchises. I would like to see it play out and so I hope they both come back next season.

I'm REALLY on the fence with Taylor. I find it very hard to care even a small amount for her, but I think I would like to see her story play out as well. I thought the accomplishment chart was revealling. Nearly everything on it was behavioral related, e.g. don't talk back, etc.

I understand Lisa is getting her own spin-off show which may be one reason for casting changes. The dynamic will certainly change if she goes. It will be an entirely different show, I think.

I thought it was interesting that we didn't see Dana at the opening of Lisa's bar. I wonder if Lisa didn't invite her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I do not understand why these women have a problem with menopause. If you have to tell people you are young, you probably do not look all that young. And who cares anyway. I might be able to deceive you now into thinking I am 30 something....but ten years from now I might look like tales from the crypt. And I will hang out with my tales from the crypt gang. It's all good.
    Love your post!!!!!!
    Lizard likes this.

+ Reply to Thread