+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 520 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree3174Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4104614;
    I think you hit the nail on the head regarding Kyle. I think maybe some of her irritation with her sister, Kim, might have started when they were younger and Kim was becoming more famous than Kyle. Maybe Kyle really didn't want to be as famous but it could have been a thorn to have your sister getting so much attention. I think the same thing applies to image and status of her other friends. She may realize that she has a wonderful life but when you hang around with people who have sooooo much more than you do, material-wise, it can get to you almost without realizing it. I once lived in a very prestigious town and even though I knew that pots and pots of money doesn't make you happy, it does affect you because there's always someone with much more $, toys, and other material things. I was very happy to move out of that town!
    Yep. I have first hand experience. My sister and husband are doing very well financially. They just built a beautiful mansion in the mountains of Utah.

I, on the other hand, live paycheck to paycheck.

I admire my sister - my younger sister, mind you - a great deal on many levels, but it's hard to be around her wealth. We just have two different lives and not alot of common ground.

Then, there is my my brother's daughter...a recent honors graduate of Univ. of Chicago...an integral part of Obama's campaign who was offered 3 jobs in Washington upon Obama's win....

My kids are great and do well academically but nothing like this.

Aaahhh. It's very hard to be less-than in these material ways.

I relate to Kim in the Kim vs. Kyle relationship.
    I related to Kyle in the Kyle vs. Camille relationship.

All things considered, I think the sisters are doing quite well for themselves given their upbringing and the social pressures of Hollywood (and the 3rd sister who married into the Hilton family).

Bottom line for me: Camille must ensure that she is relevant. She had a couple of minutes to think about her storyline and decided that she must keep the drama going to keep from being uninvited next season.

I'm looking at her track record ... she snatches up Kelsey, takes credit for getting him clean and sober and modestly includes it and him in conversation all the time. She has a nanny and house staff, so all she has to do to go to any of her other 200 houses is - oh my gosh! - pick up the phone and tell the house manager what she wants ready. Her nannies (she took 2) packed for the kids, she may or may not have packed for herself. What else is there to going on vacation? Yeah, vacation ... not a business trip ... vacation. She brought "friends" that were sure to sing her charitable praises to the Bravo cameras. Wow, tiring. She takes over the conversation with her mom (who is used to it by now) and explains that she is much more tired than the regular person who doesn't have 145 houses and a mere 3500 sq ft New York City apartment. She's a grasping wannabe.

Kyle likes to poke people, but I think she admits to it. I don't believe she meant it in the way Camille decided to take it. As far as the "insecure" remark, I just rewatched and it was not a dig at all.

Camille, your syrupy tone when dealing with women shows your INSECURITY, and in no way makes you a winner. At anything. Try to have a conversation with women, instead of at women. As far as I'm concerned, they made up and that should have been that. To bring it back up - Camille - showed how classless you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4105517;
    Bottom line for me: Camille must ensure that she is relevant. She had a couple of minutes to think about her storyline and decided that she must keep the drama going to keep from being uninvited next season.

I'm looking at her track record ... she snatches up Kelsey, takes credit for getting him clean and sober and modestly includes it and him in conversation all the time. She has a nanny and house staff, so all she has to do to go to any of her other 200 houses is - oh my gosh! - pick up the phone and tell the house manager what she wants ready. Her nannies (she took 2) packed for the kids, she may or may not have packed for herself. What else is there to going on vacation? Yeah, vacation ... not a business trip ... vacation. She brought "friends" that were sure to sing her charitable praises to the Bravo cameras. Wow, tiring. She takes over the conversation with her mom (who is used to it by now) and explains that she is much more tired than the regular person who doesn't have 145 houses and a mere 3500 sq ft New York City apartment. She's a grasping wannabe.

Kyle likes to poke people, but I think she admits to it. I don't believe she meant it in the way Camille decided to take it. As far as the "insecure" remark, I just rewatched and it was not a dig at all.

Camille, your syrupy tone when dealing with women shows your INSECURITY, and in no way makes you a winner. At anything. Try to have a conversation with women, instead of at women. As far as I'm concerned, they made up and that should have been that. To bring it back up - Camille - showed how classless you really are.
    Mom2 you are articulate and right on the money honey! Camille has no inner (or outer) beauty and she really knows it deep down inside, she just won't ever admit it. Hey Camille, how about admitting your mistakes, being strong and being someone your children will want to emulate? Ah yes, you can't do that because you are just too into YOURSELF. I pity the children of Kelsey and Camille Grammar. No amount of money can save them from the mess that is their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4105584;
    Mom2 you are articulate and right on the money honey! Camille has no inner (or outer) beauty and she really knows it deep down inside, she just won't ever admit it. Hey Camille, how about admitting your mistakes, being strong and being someone your children will want to emulate?
    Don't you have to spend time with your children for them to emmulate you???
    (just a thought)

FORT Fogey

Camille slipped into her "Joisey" accent from time to time while she was with her mom. I bet she speaks in that soft controlled tone as a way to hide it.

FORT Newbie

Can we talk about the original reason for Kyle & Camille's fight for a minute? Where the hell were the cameras? lol

Camille says that Kyle said something along the lines of, "Why would someone be interested in you without Kelsey?"

I, for one, have a hard time believing that Kyle would say something that rude/mean. I do think she pokes/digs intentionally (as others have stated up thread), but I don't think she's malicious.... passive aggressive sure, but not malicious.

I have played the scenario out in my head and the only reasonable thing I can come up with was that maybe Kyle was saying no PAPPARAZZI would be interested in Camille without Kelsey there (and therefore they could have a peaceful vacation!) haha Sounds plausible right??

They haven't even really discussed that particular comment in much detail. Camille has said it a million times, but Kyle has not offerec any sort of explanation for something she could have said that Camille misconstrued into this.

FTR... I think Camille is AWFUL. Her little fake-y laugh and annoying fake smiles and disgusting little flirty things she does. BARF. She is almost unwatchable!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM;4105988;
    Can we talk about the original reason for Kyle & Camille's fight for a minute? Where the hell were the cameras? lol

Camille says that Kyle said something along the lines of, "Why would someone be interested in you without Kelsey?"

I, for one, have a hard time believing that Kyle would say something that rude/mean. I do think she pokes/digs intentionally (as others have stated up thread), but I don't think she's malicious.... passive aggressive sure, but not malicious.

I have played the scenario out in my head and the only reasonable thing I can come up with was that maybe Kyle was saying no PAPPARAZZI would be interested in Camille without Kelsey there (and therefore they could have a peaceful vacation!) haha Sounds plausible right??

They haven't even really discussed that particular comment in much detail. Camille has said it a million times, but Kyle has not offerec any sort of explanation for something she could have said that Camille misconstrued into this.

FTR... I think Camille is AWFUL. Her little fake-y laugh and annoying fake smiles and disgusting little flirty things she does. BARF. She is almost unwatchable!!!!
    I'm in complete agreement with you on where the heck were the cameras? Usually we get video to document whatever subject is being discussed. I also think you're right about your assumption of what Kyle could have possibly said, like without Kelesy around, she'd be sure to have a quiet peaceful time without being bothered by papparazzi or fans, which can't be pleasant. Kyle just isn't someone who is in your face nasty. Innuendos, quite possibly.

This season Bravo is providing blogs from the producers, which answers a lot of questions, like why this exchange wasn't caught on camera.
    BH Producers - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Working Overtime - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4103656;
    Yikes!! I wear white eyeshadow and thought it looked good (on me). Didn't notice Camille wears it also. Maybe I should take another look in the mirror tomorrow?

Excuse me, Camille but one of the main reasons people are shy is because they are insecure. I know because I used to be painfully shy and it was completely based on being insecure. I think it just hit too close to home for Camille and I also think that Kyle took some delight in using that word.

I couldn't believe Camille on tonight's episode. There's very little to like about the woman but tonight she took it to a whole other level. She was talking to her mother (what a sweet looking, attractive woman!) and her mother's cancer. In no time at all, Camille had taken the whole conversation around to "poor her" having tested postive for that cancer gene......How she's still trying to recuperate from just the testing of that, to having too much to do, (how tiring it must be to travel to Hawaii!- those private jets are just no fun at all), etc etc. Poor, poor Camille.
    And there's her poor mother....dealing with whatever treatment she's going thru, just hoping to get a cure and live!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm surprised Kelsey lasted 13 years with this woman. I'm sure he's no prize either but I just can't stand her. Anyone with half a brain could tell from day one how insecure she is when she keeps talking about being someone besides Kelsey's wife.
    Oh yea....I feel sooo sorry for poor, poor Camille. Big whoop...you tested postive for the cancer gene. Guess what...so did I. Better yet Camille, I went to my Oncologist & found out there were suspicious areas AGAIN! Now I am back to scheduling CT scans, MRI's, ultrasounds & I don't need anyone to call and schedule my appointments or drive me to them. Oh BTW, I also work full time & take care of my own home.

This woman is more annoying than foot fungus on your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4105584;
    Mom2 you are articulate and right on the money honey! Camille has no inner (or outer) beauty and she really knows it deep down inside, she just won't ever admit it. Hey Camille, how about admitting your mistakes, being strong and being someone your children will want to emulate? Ah yes, you can't do that because you are just too into YOURSELF. I pity the children of Kelsey and Camille Grammar. No amount of money can save them from the mess that is their parents.
    Her kids are fortunate, they have nannies to raise them.

+ Reply to Thread