+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3203Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915 View Post
    LMFAO! How true is that? Who brings a psychiatrist to a party to air their dirty laundry? Grifter alert!!!!!!

Where is HIPPA in all this? I can see where she said it was okay to talk about this, but he was also Russell's therapist, and needed his okay too, he needed both their approval for her to spout her side of the story and not his!
    This is what makes me believe that scene was filmed after Russell passed away. There would be no way in heck he would have given his consent to discuss the abuse if he were still alive. Heck he threatened to sue Camille for talking about it & Camille wasn't bound by HIPPA. Russell would have sued that celeb doctor & tried to have his license revoked.

These women probably can't accept menopause because that would mean they accept growing older. In alot of those relationships the wives are replaceable commodities. Vain men want arm candy not a woman having a hot flash. Menpoause didn't bother me. I turned 53 yesterday & am proud of it. I have earned each & every one of those fine lines & grey hairs.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This is what makes me believe that scene was filmed after Russell passed away. There would be no way in heck he would have given his consent to discuss the abuse if he were still alive. Heck he threatened to sue Camille for talking about it & Camille wasn't bound by HIPPA. Russell would have sued that celeb doctor & tried to have his license revoked.

These women probably can't accept menopause because that would mean they accept growing older. In alot of those relationships the wives are replaceable commodities. Vain men want arm candy not a woman having a hot flash. Menpoause didn't bother me. I turned 53 yesterday & am proud of it. I have earned each & every one of those fine lines & grey hairs.
    Many people on Twitter have been asking the HWs when that party was filmed and as far as I know, none have come forward with an answer. I bet Cedric would spill the beans but then again, you can't really trust anything that comes out of his mouth and he may still be under contract with Bravo. Happy belated PA Snow Bunny!
    CYA

FORT Fogey

I read that Lisa is getting a spin off show and that Camille said the casting for S3 will be "tweaked". She has not yet been asked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I read that Lisa is getting a spin off show and that Camille said the casting for S3 will be "tweaked". She has not yet been asked back.
    I like the cast the way it is with the exception of Taylor. I can't imagine what the premise of Lisa's show would be and I really hope they don't axe Camille.....She's in a new relationship with a very hot guy and that could be fun to watch.
    mom2 and luvsginger like this.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    This is what makes me believe that scene was filmed after Russell passed away.
    I wondered about that as well but I found on YELP SUR Restaurant - West Hollywood - West Hollywood, CA ... the reviews for SUR and the earliest one is in mid JULY. I don't think Lisa and her partners would have wanted to have an OPENING NIGHT at SUR until after August 17th, as that is when Russell died. I am so guessing they would have the OPENING in July. Also found this online In July, Taylor Armstrong, 40, filed for divorce from her husband
    KAREN

I do think the HW's would put up a united front & keep their mouths zipped about when that scene was filmed. They are probably under legal obligation to not speak of it as were probably everyone who was at that party. I am sure they had to sign paperwork. I am not saying the entire party was refilmed but the conversation could have been.
    I just find it very difficult to have that conversation be private during a party of that size.

I would rather watch a Lisa spin off that one with Teresa from New Jersey. I think there would be an overhaul of the cast in light of Russell's death & Kim's rehab.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Surely any woman who is 47 years old would consider menopause if she wasn't having periods. I'm not saying that it's impossible to get pregnant at that age, I'm just saying that would be (as was) my first consideration. On top of that, I doubt that Kim would have a viable pregnancy in the first place because at her age you have to be very healthy to pull that off. Healthy she's not... or at least wasn't during filming. I do hope she's healthier now.

I agree Snow Bunny.... I'm 53 as well... I realized along time ago that I'm never going to be that 25 year old, skinny girl with the long blonde hair again... the best I can do is be the best 53 year old I can be.
    mayamaisha likes this.

What is Kim on?

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    What is Kim on?
    A new drug called Real hOusewives dust!
    momrek06 and mayamaisha like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re the scene with Kim holed up in the bathroom at the restaurant while Mauricio's mother was waiting to use the restroom: What restaurant has only one single stall restroom for women? That just seemed a bit staged to me. And I've said it before but I'll say it again: I CAN"T STAND KIM! OR TAYLOR. Please Andy and Dear Bravo execs: get rid of these two boring, fake hags. If I see one more snipette of Kim in her ugly blouse with the HUGE bow tied around her neck like she's (please excuse the analogy) trying to hang herself, I will have to start doing the Andy Cohen drinking game before Watch What Happens Live comes on.
    AmyKay and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread