+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

So the SUR party was the originally planned finale and they revised it???
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I'd think at 47, doing drugs, and not eating much she probably wasn't. Of course, anything's possible - but I doubt it. Who did that once before? Oh, Ramona!
    Oh very true. This was filmed in June so if she had been 3 months along she would have had the baby by now or pretty close to it. My initial though was menopause.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I think IIRC Kim entered rehab in December. She wasn't part of the circle of trust of the YA-YA Sisterhood moment because she was in the bathroom with her pink lip gloss.
    Never did hear whether or not she was pregnant.
    That was a mini vibrator Kim was playing with in the bathroom not a lipstick.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    So the SUR party was the originally planned finale and they revised it???
    It sure felt like a finale. I wonder to what extent they'll address Russell's suicide next week. Pandora's wedding was three weeks after his death.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmama
    What a great party concept: get dressed up, bring your psychiatrist/therapist in a limo and have a sit-down with the restaurant hostess launching her new place to discuss your divorce.

Nothing scripted here...totally normal and perfect for reality tv!
    LMFAO! How true is that? Who brings a psychiatrist to a party to air their dirty laundry? Grifter alert!!!!!!

Where is HIPPA in all this? I can see where she said it was okay to talk about this, but he was also Russell's therapist, and needed his okay too, he needed both their approval for her to spout her side of the story and not his!
    Last edited by Storm915; 01-18-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie
    Sure she is a victim and acts the part but that is exactly why she found herself in the position she did. No, she didnt leave soon enough but neither do the majority of abuse cases we hear about. People who would not put up with abuse do not end up with an abuser. Or if they do they leave very quickly.
    What exactly did you mean by that? Is she a victim, or is she acting the part? And if she had actually knew what abuse was, because of her prior family abuse, why would she continue this marriage..yet it took a therapist and a few sessions for her to see the right way? Why didn't she do this sooner and not wait until it escalated?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915 View Post
    What exactly did you mean by that? Is she a victim, or is she acting the part? And if she had actually knew what abuse was, because of her prior family abuse, why would she continue this marriage..yet it took a therapist and a few sessions for her to see the right way? Why didn't she do this sooner and not wait until it escalated?
    This sounds cruel, but I think it's true...she did it now rather than sooner because the money ran out - Russell was being sued for $1.5 million (some say Taylor was involved, too) and that he'd filed for bankruptcy. Guess she didn't really mean that "for richer or poorer" part.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    T. What 40 something woman would go 3 months without finding out if she is pregnant or not.
    Probably the kind that knows menopause started, and just cannot believe that pretty little cute little darling little ole' me has turned into a drug frenzied, aging skank.
    buttahfly, SugarMama and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Probably the kind that knows menopause started, and just cannot believe that pretty little cute little darling little ole' me has turned into a drug frenzied, aging skank.
    pretty good description there!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I do not understand why these women have a problem with menopause. If you have to tell people you are young, you probably do not look all that young. And who cares anyway. I might be able to deceive you now into thinking I am 30 something....but ten years from now I might look like tales from the crypt. And I will hang out with my tales from the crypt gang. It's all good.
    sparklete likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread