+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2999Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

That's the feeling I get too.

I've always gotten the feeling that Kyle has always had to look after Kim, while Kim's career provided income for the family. Both had to grow up way too fast, but in different ways, and neither was recognized by the other for their contribution, thus creating this situation between them. It makes me very sad for them because I do believe they love each other, and it's not their fault they can't get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Apparently Kim is drug and/or alcohol dependent; and it looks like she hooked up with fugly for a direct line to drugs, with the benefit of totally pissing off her family.
    Yikes! She must be really really addicted to hook up w/such a creepy guy...just for drugs. I hate to sound so mean but this guy really looks like he was hit w/the ugly stick quite a few times. Usually, looks aren't important to me...especially with men. A good sense of humor, kindness, loving ways, etc are so much more important to me than how they look. But I can't find any of these attributes in ol' Ken and then...... you have to wake up and see that face looking back at you in bed.
    Glory be!! but I'd have to be really desparate for drugs to be with him.
    norealityhere likes this.

If Kim did not want to film in Hawaii then she should not have signed up for a reality show. Ken is both skeevy and fugly a bad combo.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If Kim did not want to film in Hawaii then she should not have signed up for a reality show.
    Exactly! It's pretty simple. You can't have it both ways. If you sign up for a reality show and TAKE THE NETWORK'S MONEY, you have to keep up YOUR END of the agreement. If you "don't care" to do so, then RETURN THE MONEY YOU WERE GIVEN and get off the show. (And consider yourself lucky if the network doesn't sue you for breach of contract!)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Exactly! It's pretty simple. You can't have it both ways. If you sign up for a reality show and TAKE THE NETWORK'S MONEY, you have to keep up YOUR END of the agreement. If you "don't care" to do so, then RETURN THE MONEY YOU WERE GIVEN and get off the show. (And consider yourself lucky if the network doesn't sue you for breach of contract!)
    True - I just wonder how much of it was arm twisting on Kyle's part. Might not be the case at all, but it certainly does seem that way to be based on Kim's behavior/attitude.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I read that Kelsey Grammer's new, young wife is pregnant with twins. I wonder if he had her sign a pre-nup? How did Camille fare in her divorce?

He looks to me like a man that started out merely unattractive, as in homely; but his way of living, his attitude, caught up with him. It takes more than genetics to make people truly fugly. IHMO he's a product of his lifestyle, his choices. He reeks of, oozes, repugnancy and revulsion. I think he's scary.
    jucamer likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    He looks to me like a man that started out merely unattractive, as in homely; but his way of living, his attitude, caught up with him. It takes more than genetics to make people truly fugly. IHMO he's a product of his lifestyle, his choices. He reeks of, oozes, repugnancy and revulsion. I think he's scary.
    Are you referring to Kim's Ken or Camille's Kelsey?
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Regarding Brandi's bikini "almost" wardrobe malfunction (her bottom string being untied)....girl, here's a tip if you're interested: tie a KNOT in the bottom, then tie the bow! That's what I did in my 20's when I was able to wear little triangles like that

Also, does it drive anyone else who has a clue about anatomical terms crazy when someone says their "vagina" will show? Since it's an internal part of the anatomy, if it's showing you need to get to the hospital STAT!

Okay...Kyle's blasting Kim and says "we don't even hang out" (or something like that). All the while she's blasting Kim for being late to Maurice's birthday trip, the catamaran outing, etc.

I have to say if I were insecure and had a sister like Kyle, I'd tell her to take a flying leap. Passive/aggressive? I'm not a Kim fan, but the more I see of Kyle, I can see how she is no help to Kim at ALL.

+ Reply to Thread