+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #2321
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Kyle and Maurice were being rude, to their guests. This family argument thing reeks of being old news ... Kim's always late ... so why would you subject your guests to an uncomfortable showdown that no one is going to win? Kim's lateness is definitely rude to everyone else involved but there's a solution readily available ... LEAVE HER. Give her a time to show up, one phone call attempt after 10 minutes, then leave. No worries. No one is to blame but her.

    Taylor lost all credibility by her own actions. I don't believe a word out of her mouth, and -not to speak ill of the dead - I don't believe Russell either. Neither one of them are/were reliable sources of information.

    I just want her off my tv. I foresee myself losing another RH franchise because casting sucks.

    Will. This. Season. Never. End??????

    I'm not looking forward to the reunion either, because sources say they didn't give TayShanaFordLincoln any hardball questions.

    Waste of time.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #2322
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,906

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kyle and Maurice were being rude, to their guests. This family argument thing reeks of being old news ... Kim's always late ... so why would you subject your guests to an uncomfortable showdown that no one is going to win? Kim's lateness is definitely rude to everyone else involved but there's a solution readily available ... LEAVE HER. Give her a time to show up, one phone call attempt after 10 minutes, then leave. No worries. No one is to blame but her.
    Exactly! Lisa even said in her Bravo blog that she felt uncomfortable with the dinner confrontations. Kyle & Mauricio were hosting the birthday celebrations, so don't do the confrontation at the dinner table, make everyone else just stare at their plates, and commit the reality show sin of not allowing the other folks screen time. I'm sure Brandi could have said something outrageous, Lisa shoot off a bon mot, and Adrienne could have rolled her eyes, tossed her hair, and dropped a plug for her casino to fill the time. Or heck, they could even gossip about Taylor. I'm fairly confident the Bravo producers could have set up a tete a tete with Kyle and Kim (and Mauricio and creepy Ken) for that piece of the confrontation/story.

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I'm not looking forward to the reunion either, because sources say they didn't give TayShanaFordLincoln any hardball questions.
    That is disappointing news. The little clip I saw on the Bravo site had only Adrienne, Taylor, Kyle and Lisa. No Kim (who may or may not have still been in rehab at the time it was shot...I'm unsure of the timeline), Brandi or Dana. I do hope Brandi makes an appearance--she's grown on me. I don't mind her sailor swearing because, well if you don't like swearing, never get in my car. Yeah, she kind of dresses provocatively and has a great physique, but I'm not going to call her too thin because that's the equivalent of calling someone too fat...just not cool in my book. I still take issue with her letting her kid pee on the lawn--there's a line between humans and dogs, and that needs taught.
    norealityhere likes this.

  3. #2323
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,892

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Ken is just gross! Yuk, Yuk, Yuk! Did he really say: "your my lay" when they got the leis at the dinner on the beach.

    At first I was in agreement with those of you who thought Kyle and Mauricio needed to quit bringing up Kim/Ken being late, etc., but after watching it a second time, I'm in agreement with Kyle. Kim and Ken were being very rude and they needed to be called out for it. If they "don't care" then they shouldn't be invited to anything in the future, however I'm sure that hasn't happened since Kim was under Bravo's contract at the time.

    Next weeks preview looked like more Kim/Kyle drama. Don't know that I want to watch anymore of it. It's getting old.
    Yep, Ken is really yucky and he did say that to Kim...I though only high school/college boys said stupid lame things like that. And it gave me mental images of the two of them that I could have lived without!
    I agree that Kyle had the right to call Kim out on her lateness but the dinner with others was not the time or place to do it.
    Kim will always be late and Kyle will always call her on that because it's disruptive to all the others. In the future, they should do as others posted and just leave without her. I wouldn't even give her the 10 minute phone call. She's an adult and can figure out what time to get up and get ready.
    She deserved Kyle's confrontation but Kyle and Mauricio were out of line, continuing the attack and during a festive time with friends, who felt very uncomfortable.

  4. #2324
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kyle and Maurice were being rude, to their guests. This family argument thing reeks of being old news ... Kim's always late ... so why would you subject your guests to an uncomfortable showdown that no one is going to win? Kim's lateness is definitely rude to everyone else involved but there's a solution readily available ... LEAVE HER. Give her a time to show up, one phone call attempt after 10 minutes, then leave. No worries. No one is to blame but her.

    Taylor lost all credibility by her own actions. I don't believe a word out of her mouth, and -not to speak ill of the dead - I don't believe Russell either. Neither one of them are/were reliable sources of information.
    I agree with what you said about the Kim situation. Lisa has given Kyle this advice. I suspect that was set up by production, however. They are under contract to create drama where it exists, not asked to fake it but push the envelope certainly.

    I believe Taylor was in an abusive relationship, absolutely.

  5. #2325
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,469

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post


    That is disappointing news. The little clip I saw on the Bravo site had only Adrienne, Taylor, Kyle and Lisa. No Kim (who may or may not have still been in rehab at the time it was shot...I'm unsure of the timeline), Brandi or Dana. I do hope Brandi makes an appearance--she's grown on me. I don't mind her sailor swearing because, well if you don't like swearing, never get in my car. Yeah, she kind of dresses provocatively and has a great physique, but I'm not going to call her too thin because that's the equivalent of calling someone too fat...just not cool in my book. I still take issue with her letting her kid pee on the lawn--there's a line between humans and dogs, and that needs taught.
    Brandi and Dana aren't official housewives. not this season ayway. So I can see them not being on the reunion. But was Camille not there either?

  6. #2326
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,720

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Yep, Ken is really yucky and he did say that to Kim...I though only high school/college boys said stupid lame things like that. And it gave me mental images of the two of them that I could have lived without!
    I know.

    It does not make sense to not have Brandi on the reunion. Some of the shows were centrally about her. And my guess is they might have her back next season.
    You can do it!

  7. #2327
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Brandi and Dana aren't official housewives. not this season ayway. So I can see them not being on the reunion. But was Camille not there either?
    According to reports I've read, everyone was at the reunion except for Kim. Brandi and Dana were only onstage for maybe half the time.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    CYA

  8. #2328
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,394

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Iam sorry but rude is keeping and entire van load of people waiting for you and then have an attitude when questioned about it. Rude is missing flights for trips and them lying to everyone when asked about it. Kim should be lucky she was dealing with Kyle and not me. I have zero time for fools. I would have ripped them both a new one.
    Jupiter likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  9. #2329
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,564

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Apparently Kim is drug and/or alcohol dependent; and it looks like she hooked up with fugly for a direct line to drugs, with the benefit of totally pissing off her family.
    Maybe she's so far wasted there's no going back.

    But she's reveling in her insanity, acting like she just loves being messed up.

    And that's why she's a wretched disgust.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

  10. #2330
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Just as another point of view - in a way I can understand Kim's behavior. Perhaps (and just perhaps) this was the scenario:

    Kim was contractually obligated to appear at an "x" number of events (she's avoided as many as she could). She eventually made it to Hawaii but obviously doesn't want to be there for Maurice's birthday and doesn't want to participate in activities with the group. She reminds me of a child acting out - doing what she's told and dragging her feet all the way, making it difficult and punishing because she doesn't want to be there in the first place.

    And at that second dinner party, when Ken and Kim finally said "we don't care" and walked out - it was obvious they really didn't. They seem to have been dragged there and would rather have stayed at home.

    Anybody else get that feeling?
    norealityhere likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.