+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I'm sure she does know his name and called him "Maurice" as a way of speaking down to him in the same manner that he was speaking down to her.

As for Taylor, her credibility again gets knocked down a few pegs if she's going to stick to the story that she and Russell were still a couple at the time of Kyle's party (late June) and that she ended her marriage while the others were in Hawaii (also late June).
    Here is the US Weekly article about her separating from Russell in May.
    Real Housewives' Taylor Armstrong, Hubby Secretly Separate - UsMagazine.com
    Thing is, Us Magazine is hardly reputable, and besides, Taylor and Russell made mention of the article while being filmed having dinner with Kyle and Mauricio, remember? This was earlier during the season when it was Lisa and not yet Camile supposedly spreading rumors about the Taylor and Russell's marriage.

I, too, think Russell was abusive. (Been there and know the routine.) Also, it was Bravo that gave Taylor and Russell the ax after producers and network executives received their own set of threatening emails coming from Russell.

(I am no fan of Taylor and wouldn't bat an eyelash if she was cut for season 3.)

Wasn't there also mention at the Hawaiian dinner that Taylor had said she had left Russell several times? They were all making bets on how long it would last this time. Adrianne gave it 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound View Post
    Ummmm, lily, check your facts. Russell did not commit suicide in his house, it was in a friends house he was staying at.
    Interesting that you like Kim and not Brandi, if it's pretending to be wealthy that upsets you. How do you feel about Kim if the rumor is true that she is basically homeless and has been sleeping on friends couches. Of course she is now in rehab for serious addiction problems.
    Ummm, hors, I didn't express a liking for Kim but if she's almost homeless, I feel sorry for the woman.

I had read that Russell was found by Taylor in their home, so if that isn't true, I didn't know it. I don't read much in the way of celebrity news. I just like to watch the shows.

I am not "upset" by anybody on one of these shows pretending to be wealthy. I could care less. What I don't like about Brandi doesn't have anything to do with that. I find her tacky and boring. Oh, I don't like Jen from Sober House either, so they're in good company with each other. Too bad somebody doesn't just shove the both of them out of camera range. If they took Dana with them, I wouldn't mind, but I find even Dana more likable than the other two.

These are just my opinions and really shouldn't upset anyone.

FORT Newbie

Hey Lily, I'm not upset. I just wanted to correct your facts and let you know that:
    a) Russel did not commit suicide in their home
    b) Regardless what you think of Brandi, she did nail it when she stated Kim is/was indeed seriously addicted to drugs/alchohol, enough so that she needed to get treatment.

I also recall that Russell was found hanging in his bedroom in which he was staying in a friend's house. That seems to be established.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I, too, read that Russell was staying at a friend's home where he hanged himself. Probably because he and Taylor were separated and he was living elsewhere.

As for Kim calling Kyle's husband Maurice, this isn't the first time she's done it. I've heard her say it on another episode also. It may just be what she's always called him. although at the dinner, she did use it with an added emphasis, so it's entirely possible she was somewhat talking down to him. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
    It also didn't bother me because Kyle and "Maurice" were behaving badly with their persistant questions about her lateness. Kyle was just egging Kim on, trying her best to start a fight.

I don't like Brandi either...she seems totally low class with her preferences, like wanting someone to give them lessons on BJ's, her choice of using the F-bomb so much, her way of dressing, her need to have other men pay attention to her, which just shows her insecurity. She's an attractive woman with a good body - altho a tad too thin - so she doesn't need to run around half undressed because she'd still be attractive to men, while dressed in a turtleneck and long pants. Although I will give her credit for not seeming to have a lot of "work" done on herself.
    Always surprises me when women think they're only sexually attractive if they walk around with as much of their body exposed as possible. Men like to "unwrap" their presents and are perfectly capable of appraising a woman's body and attractiveness without it being shoved in their face.
    But maybe I'm just an old fashioned grandma that thinks that way.

Did Dana get hair extensions? Her hair looked a lot longer when talking to Taylor. Guess you can't be a real "Real Housewife" without tons of hair.
    For me, I still doubt Taylor's (implied) accusations about Russell's abuse....only because of her past behavior. Hard to tell when a deceptive person is actually telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Did Dana get hair extensions? Her hair looked a lot longer when talking to Taylor. Guess you can't be a real "Real Housewife" without tons of hair.
    For me, I still doubt Taylor's (implied) accusations about Russell's abuse....only because of her past behavior. Hard to tell when a deceptive person is actually telling the truth.
    I am giving her story credence simply because her story rings true and I have seem the court documents from the ex wife, Barbara and the ex-girlfriend who had restraining orders against him and he was ordered to take classes for his need to batter women. I hardly doubt he changed his MO because he married Taylor/Shana whatever her name is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsnhound01 View Post
    Hey Lily, I'm not upset. I just wanted to correct your facts and let you know that:
    a) Russel did not commit suicide in their home
    b) Regardless what you think of Brandi, she did nail it when she stated Kim is/was indeed seriously addicted to drugs/alchohol, enough so that she needed to get treatment.
    Ok. Only I don't state any of it was fact, just what I heard/read, or my opinion(s). Kim also may have been taking prescriptions she used to treat addiction, and not doing crystal meth as Brandi claimed when she met her. Her total know it all attitude about it was annoying. We don't know what addiction Kim sought help for, do we? Sorry, I don't care if Brandi knew exactly what Kim was/is addicted to, it wouldn't make her any more likable in my eyes. And she certainly doesn't come across as being overly bright.

Maybe I don't pay close enough attention, but I didn't notice the nose rubbing or wiping with Kim and Ken that others have mentioned. I just figured they either had too much to drink, or that Kim's meds were messing with her. Some of those psych drugs are really strong. If she is really taking Trazedone (sp?), I know that is a really strange and strong medication. I can't imagine how a person would manage to even function taking that drug along with two other psych meds.

I do not know about the nose thing. Some noses just leak. Some people have sinus problems. Some people don't. I do not; but my sinuses leak when I eat certain foods sometimes.
    You can do it!

I re-watched this latest episode last night... I believe Ken and Kim were pretty messed up the entire time... especially at the dinner their last night there. That conversation while they had lunch was a bunch of mumbo jumbo. I had no clue what they were even talking about.

Ken is just gross! Yuk, Yuk, Yuk! Did he really say: "your my lay" when they got the leis at the dinner on the beach.

At first I was in agreement with those of you who thought Kyle and Mauricio needed to quit bringing up Kim/Ken being late, etc., but after watching it a second time, I'm in agreement with Kyle. Kim and Ken were being very rude and they needed to be called out for it. If they "don't care" then they shouldn't be invited to anything in the future, however I'm sure that hasn't happened since Kim was under Bravo's contract at the time.

Next weeks preview looked like more Kim/Kyle drama. Don't know that I want to watch anymore of it. It's getting old.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread