+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3078Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Something is up with Ken. I think he is doing drugs with Kim. I still am thinking more drug dealer than boyfriend. I wonder if the paranoia about other people talking about him is a symptom of drug use.
    More than likely, I suspect.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

i'm with you! kim is an addict. she shows all the signs of being one. if i saw her and her fugly boyfriend sniff or wipe their noses one more time . . . . . . and the lies abt why they missed the plane were just stupid. i really do not like kim.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I'm sorry but Kim would never be invited anywhere by me. She keeps people waiting at the airport, in the van for the trip on the catamaran and she was caught in a lie. Kyle stirred nothing Kim stepped into it by her strange behavior and non caring of the people she kept waiting and all the time they wasting on her ignorant behind. I feel for Kyle and she needs to cut Kim loose and let her fair common.

i think she does . . . .

and what was up w kim calling mauricio maurice???? i thought that was really odd. surely she knows her brother in law's name . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    Or does Kyle just have a difficult time accepting her sister the way she is??

i don't think he's a dealer - just a regular old addict - bc every good dealer knows you never get high on your own supply, lol.

and they are def not just popping prescription pills like kim claimed. there would be no need for all that snorting, blowing and nose wiping . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Something is up with Ken. I think he is doing drugs with Kim. I still am thinking more drug dealer than boyfriend. I wonder if the paranoia about other people talking about him is a symptom of drug use.

they were def hungover fr a drug binge!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

As for being late for the boat ride, I think that Kim and Ken were doing something (drinking, druging??) the night before to cause them to sleep until awakened at 11 AM, even with the time difference in Hawaii.

[QUOTE=

And wow, what a change in Camille! You'd hardly know she was on the show, she's so quiet. But it hasn't changed my mind about her...I still remember her mean ways last season and I don't care for her hypocrisy about pretending to be a refined lady, given her past nude, raunchy photos and movies.
    I could go on and on about these women but I've babbled enough, I think. [/QUOTE]

I'm with you on Camilleon the chameleon. She's a dirty witch who is biding her time until she gets good girl affirmation from Bravo exposure. She needs a little more time, then when she gets control of a group or situation, she'll slam the hale out of everyone in sight. Dirty woman, nothing refined about her; you know LuLu from the block taught them that elegance is learned, and hey, anyone can fake it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i think she does . . . .

and what was up w kim calling mauricio maurice???? i thought that was really odd. surely she knows her brother in law's name . . .
    I'm sure she does know his name and called him "Maurice" as a way of speaking down to him in the same manner that he was speaking down to her.

As for Taylor, her credibility again gets knocked down a few pegs if she's going to stick to the story that she and Russell were still a couple at the time of Kyle's party (late June) and that she ended her marriage while the others were in Hawaii (also late June).
    Here is the US Weekly article about her separating from Russell in May.
    Real Housewives' Taylor Armstrong, Hubby Secretly Separate - UsMagazine.com
    CYA

I prefer to believe the documents I viewed of the previous domestic abuse and his required taking of anger management classes. His ex wife Barbara and a Girlfriend both had restraining orders against him. So it is not unbelievable that he beat up Taylor. especially with that shiner she has in the next episode.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

All I can say is that Ken really gives me the creeps...Kim has to be really addicted to "something" in order for her to not be able to see that for herself
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    I read in Kyle's blog that some people do call him Maurice, her mother did as well.

+ Reply to Thread