+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2988Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

It seems like Kyle was trying to start an intervention or something over dinner the second night because why else would she rehash it again?!? It seems to me that Kyle and the rest of the group would have had plenty of time on the boat to discuss Kim's behavior, so why talk about it again at dinner if not for a purpose. Or does Kyle just have a difficult time accepting her sister the way she is??

FORT Fogey

I'm past thinking Kyle would have a good motivation like wanting Kim to be helped. I've come around to thinking she's too focused on herself to have concerns like that. My guess is that the appeal of having Kim on the show in the beginning for Kyle was that the two of them would stand out as "stars" of the cast because they were sisters. As Kim's behavior has been stranger and more eratic, I think Kyle has started to panic that SHE was being associated with that behavior as well. So now she's pulling away, and being overly dramatic in letting people know she doesn't approve, in order to make sure that she's still a center of attention and looking good. I think the only woman in the cast who is comfortable and content if the focus of the room is not on her is Adrienne.
    norealityhere likes this.

Just a quick post for all of you Brandi haters. Have you seen all the pictures out there over the last year of Leeann Rimes with her itsy bitsy teeny tiny butt floss bikini's with Brandi's ex husband Eddie Cibrian draped all over Leeann's boney, nearly naked body??? They are all over the place. This is the woman who stole Brandi's husband and every single article about Leeann mentions how skinny she is. Imagine if you were Brandi and had to deal with this being thrown in your face. Your husband left you for a scary skinny butt floss bikini wearing (even on a golf course according to pictures on yesterdays TMZ site) woman who's pictures are posted almost daily in the tabloids with your ex husband hanging all over her. I say ROCK IT OUT Brandi, you look damn good in your bikini and have handled yourself with both humility and humor in the face of outright vileness ( I'm looking at you Kim, you train wreck of a human being).
    buttahfly likes this.

FORT Fogey

I see what you're saying about Brandi horsnhound. However, if you google Brandi, its very easy to find a wide variety of pictures of her WITH Eddie Cibrian where she's dressed just like she dresses on Real Housewives, behaving the same way. So while I think its safe to say that Eddie Cibrian is attracted to women who wear tiny bits of clothing and hang on him, I don't think that Brandi's behavior can be explained as a reaction to LeeAnn Rimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Kim is self centered and rude about her lateness...no one would invite her to join them for anything, except for the fact that there are tv contracts to comply with.
    Kim has so many wonderful resources right at her fingertips - a caring nuclear family (apparently), adult and maturing children who seem reasonably normal, Bravo pseudofriends who would become real friends with castmates who are good and decent, money to live an upscale lifestyle.

All that and the pathetic woman subconsciously chooses to be wackadoodle. Drugs. Alcohol. Fear. Insecurity. Guilt. There are places she could go to deal with her past, her truncated brain function, and her fears; and there are people who would help get her there. A celebrity detox center is hardly the answer. Given her current circumstances, it seems she's destined to fail. Such a talented, pretty woman - she could be likeable, but apparently makes enemies wherever she goes. The RHs are dissing her big time.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I like Brandi. She's got a sense of humor and who cares if she uses a little foul language and wears butt floss bikini's. If I had her body I'd wear em too. I think hanging out with Brandi would be fun. She's more like the girlfriends I have now albeit younger and skinnier. I don't think I would be comfortable with the others. Too snooty for me.
    buttahfly likes this.

Rewatching last night's episode, I have to say this for Kim: good for you, girl, for not slapping Kyle with a short rib! How utterly RUDE of her and "Maurice" to hound Kim and Ken as they did. And NO, Kyle, it isn't appropriate table discussion.

Honestly, if I'd been Kim...with all of her faults and blame at being late... I'd have gotten up and walked away from that table saying, "When you're ready to have a pleasant discussion, let me know."
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

watching Ken and Kim try to converse with each other was painful. They were both high, hungover, or just two kooks managed to find each other in this crazy world. My bet is on all three. Did Kyle really expect things to be different this time???? i don't know why she acts so horrified....she knows what to expect. Its like she has to prove to everyone that she's the right sister and plays it in a way that just villifies Kim to everyone more.

Why wasn't Dana there in Hawaii? Wasn't she the one that awkwardly suggested that at the horrible game party?
    mom2 likes this.

Lisa, Adrienne, and Brandi -- they seem to be really fun people to be with Not a Debbie Downer in the bunch!
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I agree! They should all go off together and leave the sister's grimm to battle it out alone!

+ Reply to Thread