+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Sugarmama my friend did not tell me I saw the bruises when I went with her for the tests she had. My friend did tell someone she works with and her reasoning she explained she had no fear of them being mad at her for staying. They did not know her. My friend felt she would feel ashamed if she told me and feared my reaction to her staying.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sugarmama my friend did not tell me I saw the bruises when I went with her for the tests she had. My friend did tell someone she works with and her reasoning she explained she had no fear of them being mad at her for staying. They did not know her. My friend felt she would feel ashamed if she told me and feared my reaction to her staying.
    So then, it's more natural to tell a stranger than a close friend?

I can see that "in a way." But then it's hard for me to understand that entire mindset...which is why I asked. Why tell anyone at all, especially someone who isn't that close to you? Why not just leave? Guess I'll never comprehend it.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am not that bold to say she was not abused. People are under the impression because she doesn't show any outward signs that it never happened. Thats not true. Alot of men are deliberate in their abuse they make sure not to hit and leave marks visible to people. I know for a fact from a friend who never had any marks that I could see,until she had to go for some tests and disrobed to reveal a battered and bruised ribs,chest etc. My dislike for Taylor will not make me disavow her claims of abuse until proven that she is lying about it.
    This. I do believe she is a gold digging narcissistic liar. But I do not think being a gold digging narcissistic liar and being an abuse victim are mutually exclusive
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

In the limo, I saw 2 different expressions on the passengers.

On Taylor's face, I saw "Oh crap, these women just confirmed that it was ME who's been exaggerating the physical aspects in this marriage and now I have to cover my skinny, lying, famewhore butt before he gets to the divorce lawyer first. Must use his outrage at others to continue the victim crap I'm laying all over everyone to keep those cameras on MEMEMEMEME." Btw, I think that any physical abuse was mutual, with her giving back or starting it. He's admitted to pushing her, I think she pushed back or first. I have seen no fear in her eyes at all regarding him. I have seen fear in her eyes at the thought of losing her place on this show.

On Russell's face I saw "Oh crap, my con artist partner in crime spouse has been laying the groundwork to have me portrayed as an abusive husband and a possible danger to my daughter. This psycho will stop at nothing and will consider no one -including any of my children - in her bid to play the abused victim and keep those cameras on HER." I believe that this realization, coupled with their scams that were coming to light - that I believe Taylor was a partner to - and looming financial disaster caused him to make a tragic choice before he would have to deal with it.

After this season, I will not watch if she is a cast member. She needs to go the way of Omarosa and Kate Gosselin ... she's replaced them at the bottom of the list, in my opinion.

BTW, Oklahoma threw her skank butt out. She better not try to slither back in or we will show her what that stupid phrase means.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    In the limo, I saw 2 different expressions on the passengers.

On Taylor's face, I saw "Oh crap, these women just confirmed that it was ME who's been exaggerating the physical aspects in this marriage and now I have to cover my skinny, lying, famewhore butt before he gets to the divorce lawyer first. Must use his outrage at others to continue the victim crap I'm laying all over everyone to keep those cameras on MEMEMEMEME." Btw, I think that any physical abuse was mutual, with her giving back or starting it. He's admitted to pushing her, I think she pushed back or first. I have seen no fear in her eyes at all regarding him. I have seen fear in her eyes at the thought of losing her place on this show.

On Russell's face I saw "Oh crap, my con artist partner in crime spouse has been laying the groundwork to have me portrayed as an abusive husband and a possible danger to my daughter. This psycho will stop at nothing and will consider no one -including any of my children - in her bid to play the abused victim and keep those cameras on HER." I believe that this realization, coupled with their scams that were coming to light - that I believe Taylor was a partner to - and looming financial disaster caused him to make a tragic choice before he would have to deal with it.

After this season, I will not watch if she is a cast member. She needs to go the way of Omarosa and Kate Gosselin ... she's replaced them at the bottom of the list, in my opinion.

BTW, Oklahoma threw her skank butt out. She better not try to slither back in or we will show her what that stupid phrase means.
    Holly COW

That was a great, funny (and probably true) post! Thanks for the laugh
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Taylor keeps saying this season she found her voice - when did she ever lose it? All that BS keeps coming out of her mouth OMG
    mom2 likes this.

I don't understand why Kyle is still Taylor's friend. According to what Taylor said on that 11pm Andy Cohen show a few weeks ago, they hang out a lot together. It seems like Kyle would know a fake when she sees one since she's been in LA her whole life.

At the White Party, I thought, once again, Paul and Adrienne were the voices of reason. And, Paul kept saying that he believed Camille in all this.
    Taylor, whether she was really abused or not, is not a victim IMO. She's an agrressive, manipulative weasel of a woman.

I actually like Brandi. She readily admits to having a potty mouth and being less than a lady. She keeps saying "I know who I am." I truly think she's one of the few on this show who does.
    And, I've got to say, she sure called it correctly on Lisa / Ken's marriage. LIsa sure does seem like she'd love nothing better than to never be se*ually involved with Ken.
    I think the 2 probably have some sort of understanding in their marriage. But, I've got to say that Brandi sure called it correctly. For a "potty mouthed" girl, she's sure perceptive about a heck of a lot.
    Bunny555 and SugarMama like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Some abuse is difficult to see. My EX was verbally, emotionally & physically abusive. No one, except for my sons, knew. I knew better than to say anything. Sure I could have left him but,show of hands, would want to risk the saftey of your children during vistiations with an abusive alcholic? The black & blue marks were always in locations where my clothes would cover. The broken ankle couldn't be explained away.
    Who, of any of these women, saw Taylor when her jaw was broken? IIRC broken jaws have to be wired shut for 5-6 weeks. Who saw that? We all saw photos of a black eye that Taylor said she received from Kennedy. (my oldest son gave me a black eye when he kicked a soccer ball & I missed) That was plastered all over the place. Wouldn't you take photos & have medical records of a broken jaw?

This woman is as phoney as a $4 bill.
    Taylor could PROVE her allegations of physical violence very easily. All she'd have to do is to give her doctors WRITTEN PERMISSION to disclose and share their medical records. In California the patient always has the right to have his/her doctors disclose any information the patient wishes to have disclosed. (Doctor/patient confidentiality is at the option of the PATIENT, and the patient can waive it if he or she chooses to.) If Taylor really had a broken jaw there would be medical records of it. Let's see them, Taylor! And PS, Taylor could also give her psychiatrist permission to disclose the information that she told him about Russell's behavior, as well. If you're telling the truth Taylor, why don't you let us hear what you actually told your psychiatrist!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

You ask why a woman stays or why she would confide in a casual friend rather than to family & close friends.

I can only state my case. I stood because I had 2 small children. I stopped working, ay his request, to be a SAHM. I stood because I had 2 small kids & zero income. He would get visitations & he drank...ALOT. Would any of you trust your babies to a drunk? You hope & pray things get better & he stops drinking. If you confide in family & close friends you will forever taint their view of him. If the situation does improve, he changes the relationship with your family and friends will never be the same. Telling someone not that close to you helps you get it off your chest. My EX did close off any relationship I had with my female friends.

My now 30 year old son can describe in detail the day he began hating his father and he was just 5 at the time. He moved in with my parents when he was 13 to get away from his father. He told me straight out he was afraid of what he might do to him. My son and I never lost our relationship. Towards the end of my marriage, after a broken ankle & me finding out about his affair with the wife of a couple we were friends with, my 2 sons took me to task & said you either leave him now or we are both gone; you choose us or him. My kids came first & they gave me the strength to leave & start my life over after 25 years. I slowly got back in touch with my friends & together they helped me deal with life. My family, other than my Mom, stood on the sidelines & basically never had my back. My brothers, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins did nothing to help, support or defend me. It took ALOT of years of therapy for me to forgive them & allow them a limited part of my life but I won't ever forget. THAT IS WHY WOMEN DON'T CONFIDE IN FAMILY & FRIENDS.

He has forever changed who I am & I do have trouble allowing many people to get close.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread